Helpful Person

Helpful Person

There are people who are always willing to help even if they don’t know you.

Like when Eunhyuk was lost while looking for his classroom on the first day of school, another student approached him and told him the directions to his classroom.

“Thank you very much!!!” Eunhyuk gratefully said as he hurriedly tried to find his classroom because it was almost time for class to start.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Then there was a time the PE teacher asked a favor for Eunhyuk to carry the equipment to the gym. Although Eunhyuk was willing to help, the equipment was quite heavy to carry by himself.

“Looks quite heavy. You need help?” A student asked.

“Yes, please.”Eunhyuk showed him a grateful smile. “Thanks a lot, pal.” Eunhyuk thanked the student again after they successfully brought the equipment to the gym.

“No problem.” The student wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand.

Eunhyuk stared at the student for a while. “Have we met? You seem familiar.”

“I don’t think so. Hey, I gotta go. I still have some club activities to do.” The student waved goodbye to Eunhyuk before leaving the gym.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“This is the third time you helped me. Are you always this helpful to strangers?” Eunhyuk asked. This time he forgot his wallet as he was about to pay for his lunch in the cafeteria but the student was right next to him and offered to pay for his lunch.

“Third? But this is only the second time.” The student reminisced as he chewed his food carefully. They were currently sharing a table in the cafeteria.

“No, this is the third. Remember first day of classes? You helped with the directions to my classroom.”

“Oh, you were the guy!!! I wouldn’t have remembered if you didn’t tell me. Well, whether I remembered or not, it just meant I found you cute either way.” The student laughed as he remembered their first meeting.

“You think I’m cute?” Eunhyuk blushed.

“I only help people I’m interested. I’m Donghae, by the way.” For the first time, the student finally introduced himself. “You owe me a date.”

THE END

A/N:  It's very short but you like it enough to comment, right? ^^;;