Final

Sequel: Now I Noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

chapter layout by: geekreader


Final

"Maybe this will suit them better?" You picked random clothes that you think coordinated well. "Since the theme of the song is a bit pop with a love theme why not wear something that will stand out or convey the lyrics of the song?" You sounded as professional as you can be. "You should learn from her" someone familiar laughed, Soo Man-Sa Jang Nim.

"Ah, Sa Jang Nim" You bowed and smiled. Actually, he was very fond of your talent coordinating and producing music were just pure professionalism. "I have another work for you, do you mind handling another group? EXO will be having a new years photoshoot and I am hoping you could do the coordinating for the theme" He asked and you were still figuring what to say. "Noona, will coordinate our dress?" Someone jump from a far. "Hyung, Noona will be coordinating our dress!" Exclaimed the youngest SeHun.

Now you can't say no... Sigh. "Ne, Sa Jang Nim, I don't mind taking that job" You scratch the back of your nape. SeHun along with the others chirped and celebrated. Seriously, what is it that they're celebrating for you being their coordinator? "Eo, guys then... I shall continue my business with BLING" You announced and they exited happily. You caught certain someone giving you a shy glance every now and then before they exited fully, Baekhyun.

You blushed. 'Ani... I am engaged' You slapped yourself. "Now guys let's get this started. Why not choose your own preference first then I will just fix it in the end?" You suggested and they nodded. Actually AhRi and you become best friends and now you just don't understand on how she kept blabbering about Baekhyun and you being together. How awkward is that?

"Come on unnie, you thought we didn't see that blush of yours" AhRi laughed and so is the other 3 members. "Oh, shut it AhRi I will stuff you with teddy bears if you didn't shut that lousy mouth of yours" You waned her. "Aiyeee... Not that I am scared..."  They continue laughing. You pretend to strungle her and she fake crying. "Yah... Yah... Unnie can't breathe!" She stomp your hand playfully and the 5 of you in the room laughed heartily.

"Oi, you 5 there work now!" One of the manager joked. "Ne... Joesonghabnida" You bowed and but then laughed again. "Stop... Now... Don't laugh more" You begged them. They were containing themselves. "You know I have a very good imitating skills!" AhRi announced and we eyed her curiously. "Chincha?" We said in unison.

"This is how you put Eyeliner!" She showed a familiar way and expression of what Baekhyun used to do. "Buahahaha... I am not amused" Baekhyun entered and AhRi and Baekhyun stared at each other gritting their own teeth. Actually in the time of there relationship the two were always nagging and fighting on smallest things that's why they didn't work out. "Yah! What you doing here!" AhRi pestered Baekhyun. "Am I not allowed, aish... this yeoja is such a pain and by the way I do not put my eyeliner like that hmppf." He pouted and everyone behind me BLING's members awed at his cuteness.

"No you put ---" AhRi was to continue bickering but knowing this two they will not stop until someone stops them. "Stop it you two, you're already adults and you act like brats lost in the wilderness" You pulled AhRi. "Aish, unnie someday when you're not present here I will hunt that eyeliner he uses and video him screaming" AhRi used one of her evil laugh. "Same goes to you maybe I shall throw one of your lipstick collection on Han River I migt see you someday running for it" They mehronged each other. 

Seriously... This time you pulled Baekhyun out of the room. "Yah! You -- aish... this namja really..." You scowled at him. 'This is the only way she'll notice and talk to me... I'll be this fool and stupid if it's the only way to talk to her' Baekhyun had thought. He actually begged s to just buy 20 minutes to pester AhRi to get to be noticed by you. Actually there's another part! AhRi and Baekhyun were partners in crime when it involves you and him being together!

AhRi strongly root for You and Baekhyun. Weird. "Hi" He fidgeted and so was you also fidgeting on both your hands while him kept rubbing his nape. "Uh... Hi... So uh... can... can we work now?" You pointed back in forth to yourself and the girls in the room who's laughing hysterically. "Uh... yeah... Uh mianhae..." He turn around but you also caught him taking glances at you and both of you blushed.

'She shines like the brightest star...' Baekhyun chirped in his mind lost. 'He is such and still as cute and handsome as before' You thought. 'Ani... ani...' You shooked your head. "Unnie, we have chosen our dress" AhRi said. "Hmm... change then twirl and spin in front of me" You said in sarcasm. They were still giggling. "Yah... Stop giggling" You scratched your head. As you pull down your hands from your hair you stared at the engagement ring you were wearing.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter