Final

Notice Me

My name is Oh Sehun. I’m in love with my senior, Luhan –the basketball captain. And I’m gonna make him notice me.

---

I’m walking in my neighbourhood and walk passed Luhan house. I see Luhan reading something in his bed. I stop walking for a while and staring at him then start walking to my house.

When I arrived in my house, I immediately go to my room. I rolling in my bed and think about how-to-make-luhan-notice-me while listening to Alli Simpson’s - Notice Me. Suddenly, Baekhyun –my bestfriend- called me.

“Hi Sehun!”

“Yeah, whats up?”

“Nope, just bored and I decided to call you”

“Wanna come to my house? I’m bored, too”

“Sure! Be there in 10min okay, bye”

“Hmm, bye”

I continued rolling in my bed. And suddenly Baekhyun come into my roon. How did this bacon got in? ah it must be my mom who let him enter my house.

“Yoo, Sehunaa~”

“Hmm”

“You’ve been listening to this song for 1week. Don’t you get bored?” yeah I still listening to Alli Simpson – Notice me, well that’s song is awesome and easy-listening.

“Nope, this song is really describe me…” Ooopss…….why did I tell him about that? Aish-_-

“So… you’re in love and try to make someone notice you…and you didn’t tell me about that? You’re so mean!!”

“You never ask”

“Pfft, what ever, so..who is this lucky girl..or guy?”

“Hmmm……our senior..”

“We have lots of senior y’know. More specific please”

“He’s in basketball team…”

“Hmm…Kris? Chanyeol? Jongdae? Lay? Luhan? Which one?”

“It’s L-”

“Lay??? OMG. You likes him? How? Why? I mean he’s quite, Suho’s boyfriend and well handsome bu-“

“NOOO! I like Luhan….” I said and hide my face with my pillow.

“Luhan???????? My cousin?? HAHAHAHAHA”

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” I pout. Why did I tell him about that? Pftt.

“Nope, are you serious? Hahaha”

“Yes, I am serious Baekhyun-,-“

“Okay then, I’ll help you to make him notice you”

“Jinjja? Ahh, I love you Baekkie-ah~~” I hug him happily.

“Yeah yeah what ever. And btw it’s Baekhyun hyung for you Sehuna”

---

“Baekhyun hyung…I don’t want to do this…”

“No! you have to do this”

“But.. I’m afraid hyung..”

“Just say a simple ‘Hi’ Sehuna. Come on, don’t be a coward”

“Noooooo nooo nooooo, what if he ignore me??”

Mission 1 : Greet Luhan = Failed.

---

Baekhyun hyung picked my outfit for today. Now, I wear a tight black plain jeans and a simple raglan. Today I’m going to greet him! Yeah come on Oh Sehun. You can do this.

5minutes later…

Now I’m walking to Luhan house. And there he is. Write something in his study-table. I wave at him and smile. But he didn’t notice me. Okay, one more time. I flipped my front-bang and wave at him, but he is nowhere to be seen. Well, I guess I failed….again.

Mission 2 : Waving at him = well….Failed.

---

I’m getting ready for my performance. Since I’m a Dance Club leader, I have to dance for my school ‘Performing Arts’ opening. And I take this as an opportunity to impress Luhan. Well, it’s show time.

I stand in the center of the stage. Suddenly, the lights on, then the DJ start to play Maroon 5 – Moves like jagger. I started to dance, waved my body, popping, locking and others. Everyone screaming and clapped their hands. Well, everyone except Luhan. He just standing then whispering something to Lay. Well, I guess I failed….again.

Mission 3 : Impress Luhan = Failed..again.

---

I’m desperate. Okay, I’m not. I just didn’t have any idea to make Luhan notice me. But, today I’m going to throw a newspaper or.. something to his window to make him look at me. Actually…I’m not sure with this ‘throwing stuff’ thing, I mean, what if I broke his window? Or what if I hit him in the face? Ughh.

Here I come. Luhan is playing his laptop. I wave at him but he didn’t notice me. well whatever, I’m going to throw this newspaper to make him look at me. I take a breath and throw the newspaper to the window.

The newspaper flying past Luhan head when Luhan was bending down the table. i stomping my feet then runaway. And guess what? I failed for the fourth time.

Mission 4 : Throw something to Luhan’s window = FAILED.

---

Well, this is my last attempt to make Luhan notice me. LOL, no. I’ll do something again. Such as look at him and wish that he’ll look at me. Or write a cheesy love letter and send that to his locker.

Today I’m going to play basketball. My school held a basketball sparing between classes. My class will play against Luhan class. I’m a bit nervous, because well.. I don’t know how to play basketball. But my classmates forced me to play because I have a tall body. And now, here I am in the basketball court. Actually, eventhough I can’t play basket ball. I’m here to impress Luhan, again. But I think I just going to make myself embarrass myself here.

Suddenly, I heard the referee’s whistle rang. The game starts. Oh God, I’m not ready to embarrass myself. I’m busy with my own thought and I don’t realized that my friend, Jongin, throw the ball to me. I heard Jongin and Baekhyun shouting with their high-pitch voice until suddenly everything was dark.

I fainted. And now I’m in the infirmary, listen to Baekhyun who scolded me and tell me that Luhan is the one who carried me here. I’m success. Success to embarrass myself in front of Luhan. Ugghh.

Mission 5 : Trying to impress Luhan, again = BIG FAILED.

---

Well I’m not giving up. But I won’t do something today. So here I am, in the school garden, think about something to do to make Luhan notice me. But my mind isn’t working, I can’t think about anything. Well maybe I won’t do something for two days. Now I just lay on the grass, closed my eyes and enjoying the fresh air. Suddenly I feel someone sit beside me. I ignored whoever is that. But whoever is that who is sit beside me start to pinch my cheek. I open my eyes and going to scolded whoever is that.

“Yah! What do you w-“ I stop talking when I see that someone that pinching is Luhan. It’s Luhan!! I blush when I realized that Luhan pinch my cheek.

“Oh? Eh h-h-hi Luhan h-hyung” I said shyly. I have to be confident and cool in front of him, why did I stuttering? Ughh.

“Hi, you are Sehun right?”

“N-ne! How did you know me??? I mean- ugh” What are you doing Oh Sehun.

“Oh God, you’re soooo cute” he said and pinching my cheek again. I blushed and look at my finger, hey they suddenly look interesting!

“Bytheway, ofcourse I know you, who doesn’t know you? You’re Oh Sehun from class 1-A, you dance in the school performing arts opening 2weeks ago, you fainted when you played basketball few days ago, I know that because I’m the one who carried you. And you are my cousin’s , Baekhyun, bestfriend. Both of you really popular among the senior” Luhan said, it’s the first time I heard him talked so long, and it’s the first time I see his face this close. And what he said? Me? Baekhyun? Popular?

“H-how did you know that? And we’re not popular._.” I said confused, I blinked my eyes a few times.

“It’s secret” Luhan winked at me!! am I dreaming? but what he said again? Secret? Huh. I pouted and look away.

“Haha, you’re seriously cute.” I still pouting. But I feel like there’s a hundred butterfly in my stomach when he called me cute.

“Hey, okay I’ll tell you.”

“Nah! How did you know that?”

“Don’t you notice me? I mean, I try to greet you everytime we meet in the corridor but you always busy chatting with Baekkie, I look at you through your window everytime I take Baekkie to your house or pick him in your house. I look at you when you’re dancing and ask Lay ‘who is that kid and what his name?’. I carried you to the infirmary. I even asked Baekkie to gimme ur pict..”

I just stared at him with my jaw dropped.

“I’ve been doing the same to you..don’t you notice me?” I said softly, but enough for Luhan to hear that.

“You do? How can I’m not notice you..”

“Well, forget about that. Now, I want to ask you something..”

“What?”

“Oh Sehun, the cutest guy I’ve ever seen, would you be mine?”

OH.MY.GOD. DID HE JUST CONFESS TO ME? OMGOMGOMG.

“I…uh..I’m…YES YESS” whooa, why did I shouted the last word? Well what ever.

“Haha, you’re mine now Sehun”

“Finally, I’m tired to help Sehun make Luhan notice him” Suddenly Baekhyun and Lay hyung popped out of nowhere.

“Me too, I’m tired to hear Luhan talked about Sehun everydaaaay”

“And now we have a time to go on date together, honey!” Baekhyun hyung said happily then hug and wink at Lay hyung., well Lay hyung blushed so hard. Haha they’re so cu- wait they’re a couple? And Baekhyun hyung didn’t tell me about this? I’m going to kill him eh no I’m going to tickle him until he’s crying tomorrow! But, I’ll thank him for his ‘useless’ idea too. Well, after all of my failed attempts of woo Luhan by waving outside his window, dancing, played basketball, and even hurling stuff, finally, Luhan is mine now!

 

---

1,598k words.

This fic is inspired by Alli Simpson’s song and music video ‘Notice me’. Notice me is a really catchy and easy-listening song~ and I really like Alli in her music video.

Sorry if this story isn’t like what you expect it to be. And after all, sorry for the wrong grammar, bad English, and typo(s). Enjoy~