1st meeting-Chen

Meeting the Wolves

I'm walking down the mall's aisle looking at random stuffs when I saw this cute striped scarf behind a shop's counter.

So of course, I hurriedly went in and made my way for the scarf. But when I was about to reach for it, another hand was reaching for it at the same time!

'Hey, I saw this first so back off!' I said, grabbing the scarf. But to my surprise, the guy held on to the other end and reached for his pocket.

'Hyung, I saw the scarf you want. But there's this girl who likes it too...Oh yea, its supposed to be my gift for your birthday...Ah don't be upset now hyung,I'll try looking for a replacement..Ok,bye.' Why the heck did he let me listen to that?

'Yow, you can have this now. I'll just look for a replacement.' He then handed me the scarf,  but I suddenly felt guilty coz of that phone convo.

'Uhm, excuse me but I think you should just get this for your hyung.' I handed him the scarf and with one last glance, walked out the shop.

After another hour of walking around the mall, I decided to go eat some food.

'Bro! Where have you been? I've been calling you.' I heard someone shouted. So, by human nature I turned and saw the guy at the scarf store with a tall guy.

'Sorry hyung, I didn't charge my phone last night.' didn't charge his phone? But he called his hyung earlier right?

Maybe because of feeling trolled, I abandoned my food and charged towards the guy who got MY scarf. I wasn't paying attention at all to where I was going so I didn't see there's a wet spot on the floor.

*blag* 'Aww my hurts.'

'Hey you okay?' The scarf stealer asked and offered his hand.

Since I'm in a really bad position, I decide to take his hand. But before I was able to completely stand, he suddenly let go of my hand making me fall on my for the second time! Ugh!

'Yah! Who do you think you are huh? Scarf stealer!' I shouted my frustrations at him, gaining stares from people around the place.

'Who am I? Well, the name is Chen my lady. Remember that coz I'll make you fall for me harder than the way you fell on the floor.'