Drunk

Drunk

I always hated when Minho got drunk. Although, I never really went close to him, I hated it. His friends told me that he was like a beast when drunk, senseless, careless,wild beast. That scared me even more. There were a few rare times when his hyungs would get over joyed over some achievement and decide to celebrate it by ... Drinking their heads off. I'm surprised. that they manage to get away from the managers babbling like that. 
There I was on the couch, browsing through my contacts, my eyes had been glued onto that one contact for approximately two whole minutes. That contacts name was no other than "❤Minho Oppa❤". I sighed, guess they're 'celebrating' again. 
My mind was debating upon whether to message him or not. I twisted my mouth to the side as my fingers tapped the key board flashing on my IPhone. I finally texted him and bit my lip as the word 'Delivered' appeared under the now sent message.
"Oppa, Are you staying over at your Hyung's place again? Remember, you have the keys to our apartment." 
On the spur of moment I heard the jingling of keys followed by the entrance door to be slammed open mercilessly. I abruptly got up in shock and my eyes darted towards the intruder. It was Minho. 
My eyes squinted in concern as he carelessly slammed the door close and slightly waddled while walking forward. He threw the keys onto the small table not too far away from the door, almost knocking off the red decorative vase on it. After that, he slipped his shoes off slowly, almost falling to the ground. 
I scrunched my nose up as the stench of alcohol reached it, my sensitive nose detected that it was coming from his jacket. My heart stopped for a second as he gazed into my eyes, showing an emotion that I couldn't recognize. 
I was my first time going close to the DRUNK Minho. It's okay MinJung, you love him and he loves you. Nothin bad can happen.. Right? I thought as I hesitantly made my way towards him. I stopped in my tracks when I was a few inches away from him. I gulped as I slowly pulled his black jacket off of him. He seemed to be watching me all that time. Observing my every movement. 
Suddenly, he hand reached out to grab my chin, he held it up so I could look into his magical brown orbs. So hypnotizing.. So mesmerizing..My eye brows furrowed."Minho Op-". I couldn't get time to finish my sentence as he placed his plump lips onto mine. My eyes widened, he really is drunk. I shoved him away forcefully without thinking.
He angrily glared at me, obviously unhappy with my unacceptable reaction. In a flash, he stripped his blue button down shirt off, to reveal his extra thin black wife beater. He threw his shirt onto the floor. I could already see his well built chest and toned muscular abs rippling through his wife beater. My lips parted as a gasp escaped my mouth. Minho growled as he pushed me against the wall near by and he snatched the jacket in my hand to throw it some where near the couch. Our faces inches away, his eyes piercing into mine as he pinned me against the wall, i was trapped in between his muscular arms.It was about time I realized that he was a lot more stronger and taller than I was. The fact that he was drunk did not make it any better.
"Minho" I whimpered, my voice mixed with unknown fear as his finger traced my jaw line. "Minjung~" he moaned, his alluring husky deep voice rang in my ears and a shiver ran down my spine. Trying to bring sense into him, I raised my hand to cup his cheek. Guess that was unacceptable too?
He crashed his lips onto mine and I was too afraid to back away. I kissed him back. His moist tongue ran across my lower lip. It kept get running along my lip, begging for entrance. He dominated and led me through the kiss, pecking me lightly from time to time. 
I willingly parted my lips and slowly secured my arms around his neck. I tip toed a bit as he straightened up. Even though he was drunk, he sensed my discomfort and roughly hoisted me up, my legs secured around his waist and his hands just near my hips. He was strong enough to carry me in that position.
I shamelessly let out a soft moan as he nibbled upon my lip before slowly tasting every part of my wet cavern. My back hit the wall softly and I gained a bit more support than before. Minho drew circle like patterns on the highest point of my exposed thigh, I shuddered as goose bumps formed along the fibers of my skin. He hands travelled from the fabric of my shorts to my loose shirt. My eyes shot open as he tugged on the hem of my shirt, giving me a clearly wrong signal. I broke the kiss and finally spoke. "Can't.. We.. S-stop?" I questioned hesitantly while panting a bit. He had taken away all of the oxygen from my system. 
"Say my name" he ordered and I didn't think twice before opening my mouth to say it, utterly confused.
"Minho Op-" I began but was cut off by a pair of soft lips pressed onto mine. Minho's lips lingered onto mine for a few seconds before he pulled away and spoke once more. "Say it again." the words escaped him mouth. "Minh-"I spoke before his lips landed on mine again. 
His tongue strongly mine as I tightened my grip on his shoulder. He pulled away again leaving me dying for more. "Again" his voice was husky and breathy. "Min-"I was interrupted again by his plump flesh. His lips moved against mine with smooth passion and I kissed him back. Minho took a few steps back and I leaned back wards because of gravity ruining our little 'session'. 
Minho groaned in frustration against my mouth, muffling the sound and tightened his grip on me while shuffling a bit. I felt my back hit roughly against a wall. I let out an alarming but muffled whimper. Thankfully, he sensed it. 
He carried me to the bed, and stopped as his legs bumped the wooden frame of it. He gently plopped me onto the soft blankets. He seemed to be sobering up a bit.
He hovered on top of me, but didn't crash his weight on me. With a flushed face I shyly looked to the side,not wanting to make eye contact with him. "Look at me" his breathy voice ordered. Obediently I looked at him, gathered up all my courage and gently pecked his lips, not wanting much. 
I laid down on the bed, my head lying comfortably on the pillows. He softly growled but laid next to me. Gently smiling, I planted a small kiss on his forehead, and nuzzled my face into his chest, my hands clutching his thin fabric of clothing clinging to his muscular chest wall and I held onto him. I could feel his built abs rippling through his thin clothes.He wrapped his arm around me and ruffled my hair. 
He groggily yawned before I let out a chuckle. I felt comfortable, secure and protected against his tall frame. Warm heat radiated from him, keeping my cozy. I found my self drifting off to sleep quite easily as my eyes flutter close. I guess the drunk Minho wasn't that bad. His inner beast... Wasn't bad to me.

=========================
THE END!

COMMENTS, SUBSCRIPTION AND UPVOTES ARE BELOVED!