Not Just A Fan

Not Just A Fan

You're just a normal girl who loves EXO so much, well of course you love Kai more than anyone. So everyday you go online and spazz every day. You also join some events where you can win a "Meet and Greet with EXO". You never fail to enter on those events. You're mother was very supportive to you. She know how much you love Kai and even if she knows that it's impossible for you she will always say " Someday baby, you'll meet him and you can say to him everything that you wanted." You smiled at the thought of that.

 

Today was just an ordinary day. You're online and spazzing about everything when your chat popped-out of nowhere. You read it and it says "Congratulations *you're name here* you wont the "Meet and Greet with Kim Jongin"!!! Me *fansite noona* will tell you all the details on when and where. Thankyou for joining! Lovelots! ;) "

 

You almost fell on your chair and you read it again. You called your mother to tell the good news so she screamed with joy and you screamed too. You can't wait to see him. You can't.

 

 ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ 

 


The fansite noona gave you the address the date and everything you need to that meet and greet. You still have 3 days left until the meet-up so you prepared everything. You remembered something. His favorite food is Chicken and Chocolate so you want to make him a dish that he can eat. You asked your mother what to cook, she smiled at you and she tapped your shoulders and said "You must be happy aren't you? Now you can meet him so we'll do everything to make him remember you." You replied. "Thanks mom, You're the best."

 

 

So 3 days went smooth and you prepared a dish that you cooked for him with love. Your phone rang. It's the fansite noona and she told you to go to Jonggggggguuuu Park to meet Kai. You're palms are sweaty. You're excited but nervous. Your mother pushed you to the door. She smiled and said, "You can do it! Aja!" And then you stepped out of the door and said to yourself "Saranghaeyo Kai. Wait me there."

 

 

 ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

You saw him there. Sitting on a bench. Looking awsome as usual. He's just wearing a casual top and tight jeans. Not the usual costumes/look you see that he wears on thier videos. He looks bored. So you approached him and bowed infront of him.

 

You: *bowed 90°* A-anyeong! I am the one who won the meet and greet with you.
Kai: Uh, annyeong! Please stand up straight now.

 

Of course you blushed and you saw him smiling and he stand up and held your hands for a handshake. His hands are the softest thing you ever held and you felt a sting of disappointment when he let go of your hand. His smile is so bright that you have to cover your eyes for you not to be blinded by it. You were shocked when he pinched your cheek and asked you. "Earth to this beautiful lady, beautiful lady to earth. I'm asking what your name is or should I call you beautiful girl for the rest of the day?" You blushed hard and said "Mianhe, My name is *your name here*." So he replied, "You look cute when you blush."

So the rest of your day went fine, the two of you scrolled on the park where no sasaeng can interrupt you. He even offered a selca with you. You gave him the food that you prepared and he even praised you. He ate all of it and you were relieved. And when his manager called that it is the time that he should go. You offered him a smile and said it's okay. The two of you bowed together. And you said goodbye and walked towards your way home, he held your hand and said..

 

 

Kai: uhm.. may.. may I get your number? I-I want to talk to you again and do this.. is that okay?

 

 

You cant believe it.. but you gave it anyway..

 

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

 

 

You can't believe it. He got your number and when you told your mother she just said "Maybe it is the right time." You looked at her puzzled and she just smiled. You're going to ask her a question again when your phone beeps, you read the msg and it said:

0933****: Hi there! Kai here. Uhm can you save my number? Anyways nice meeting you! (*¯︶¯*)

 

Of course you replied:


You: ofcourse oppa! Me too! Nice meeting you! ≧﹏≦

 

As days and months go by, you and Kai always exchange msgs, not a day goes by that he wont text you or call you. You're so inlove with him. And by the time you will say that you love him he called you and said:

Kai: can you please let me say this first because if you interrupt me maybe i wont have the courage to say this to you again. I love you! I think i fell in love with you when we first met. Your smile, the way you talk, the way you makw me laugh, the food that you cooked, the small dimples in your face. I love all of that. I know my schedule is hectic but can we date again? To formally ask you out? Please? Hello? Why are you crying? Did i said anything wrong?

 

You: *sobbing* No, oppa, I love you too.. But I'm just a fan!


Kai: You're not just a fan.. you're the one who made my heart melt. And by that, I mean, I want you to melt my heart forever.. Look outside your window please. 

 

 

And when you look outside the window, you saw Kai and your mother. You read a big banner that Kai was holding that has a colorful letterings on it. The banner says:

 

 

" *Your name here* Please marry this man who is insanely in love with you. "

 

 

-END<3