Rise and Shine! or maybe not.

Mornings with Kyungsoo

I felt the grip on my waist tighten as I sat up, taking a glance on the alarm clock. It's still so early. I then threw my gaze on the window to be greeten by Mr.Sun. What are you doing up so early in the morning, Mr.Sun?

"Babe, don't go." grabbing my wrist, Kyungsoo successfully made my body crashed with his with a warm hug.

I felt a hand swept my hair across the face and a plump lips planted against my forehead. I closed my eyes,smiling in content.

"Kyungsoo, what do you want to eat today?" the question was pushed away by Kyungsoo as he craddled me back and forth slowly.

I chuckled when he nuzzled his nose agaisnt the crook of my neck, but frowned a little when he stopped.

"Are you on the menu?" he took a few of my hair strands and proceeded on kissing it.

"Pancake it is then." he laughed away and tighten his grip on my waist as he slightly pecked my cheeks.

I tilted my head a bit and then placed my hands on his cheeks, lighty pinching the most squishy part of his face. He let out a small yelp and smacked my hands softly. I let my hands freely caress his face, humming a random tune.

Hearing the sudden sound of thunder, he burried my face into his chest letting me inhale his strong smell of cologne.

"It's raining? the sun was kissing my face a few minutes but then decided to hide and let his friend Mr.Thunder to shine. What's that about?"

"Well I was mad because he kissed your face so he scrammed away with a frighten face and let his friend have more screen time," he said, attacking my face with kisses as he cupped my face.

He then grabbed his Ipod that was lying beside me and plucked one of the earphones inside my ear after doing the same to his.

Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable

As the song danced away, Kyungsoo puzzled me for a moment when he skipped the nicely-written song.

"the rest of the song is kinda sad for a sweet couple like us, so I skipped." he placed his forehead on mine as the next song started.

You are the song
Playing so softly in my heart
I reach for you
You seem so near and yet so far
I hope and I pray
You'll be with me someday
I know down inside
You are mine and I'm your true love
Or am I dreaming

"now that's more like us, don't you agree babe?" he leaned in and planted his lips on mine, giving me the sparks.

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain
And I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero
And I can be your sidekick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

As the last song played, Kyungsoo dragged me to slumberland with him. With his hands drapping all over me, no space was left between us. I can see the butterscotch cookies floating all over the room as I closed my eyes, bringing my face closer to his.

I smiled in glee as the words came out from Kyungsoo's mouth.

"I love you,"

 


how was it omg i love kyungsoo and you should too okbye, oh and comment away!!!