Robot

Robot

"What time is it, hyung?" Taemin muffled on his pillow. "7.30 AM" Onew replied, who was sweeping his little brother's room. It was Monday and Taemin was supposed to visit the hospital for his check-up, "an hour left, I should get ready." Taemin whispered, rubbing his tired eyes. "Yes, you should and remember to buy another inhaler at the hospital later, you are running out of inhalers," Onew reminded him.

Taemin make his way to the toilet, doing his bussiness and getting ready. Suddenly a knock came on the toilet door. "Yah! who is that?" Taemin shouted, he was combing his tangled hair. "It's me, pabo. The money is on the kitchen table, I'm going out first, arraso?" the older shout at the other end. "Nehh" Taemin replied lazily.

By 7.50 AM he was out of his house which he shares with his brother. Taemin's parents is away from Korea, probably every once a month they will be back from their bussiness trips. His relationship with his parents is just a normal bond, not the nosy plus 'I hate you' kind of relationship just a normal family. Onew is the breadwinner for Taemin as a fish monger.

"Coffee and cigarettes~" the black haired hummed to his favourite song in his ipod. The trip to the nearby hospital is around 10 minutes, so it's not tiring at all. Within seconds he could see the hospital. Carade Neighbouring Hospital there she is. He went straight to the queue number, suddenly he could feel a warm breeze eventhough the hospital has airconditioner but why does he feel the warm breeze?

He found a seat in the front, until someone caught his eyes. A red haired man on the wheel chair staring at him right through his eyes, with maybe his mother behind the wheel chair. 'What is wrong with that guy, god.' Taemin hissed, getting a one last look.

                                                                                                           ¯

 

A/n: first chap is up already. What do you guys like about it? please subcribe and comment! I need your views too! :)