WORST TO BEST

Love At First Sight: Worst to Best

Tiffany's POV

I was walking aimlessly at the side walk as im reminiscing my date earlier ..

*sigh* that was my worst date .. 

FLASHBACK:

WORST DATE EVER

i dressed nice as my mother told me that she got me date .. at first i want to complain about it but then i realized that i aint going any younger im 24 now and still i dont have any lover .. well its not that i dont have any suitors .. In fact i have MANY of them .. it's just that , they dont have what i've been looking for them .

okay back to my 'DATE' .. i go to our meeting place 10 minutes earlier than our call time .. i expected my date to be Handsome .. well-toned body .. more handsome than my last date .. Nickhun .. well nickhun is handsome and had a nice body but he's rude .. and also a ERT .. *sigh* i dont want to be my lover Rude . who wants his/her lover that rude anyway ? none right ? so i guess that you understand why i rejected him . and he touch my !! so many times !! oh My god .. tsk .. 

 

"err. ehem .. ehem"  i heard someone cough infront of me . i look at him and i saw a guy , well a short guy rather with a big nerdy glasses wearing a wierd clothes . a looked at him from head to toe and i can tell that he's a NERD. defenitely a NERD .. he has a LOT of books in his hands !! 

"Are you by any chance is Ms.Tiffany ?" oh my god . dont tell me he's my .. no .. no no no .. NOOOOOOOO !

"ahh .. yes ??" i answered awkwardly .

"oh well hello . im Ja--" *buughhss* *blag* *balag* his books fall out from his hand and landed on the table in front of me and the water has just spilled on mydress !!! MY FAVORITE DRESS !! adn all of the peoplee in the restaurant was looking at us ! oh my god ! some of them were whispering but i heard them.

"is that her date? poor girl .. her beauty was wasted ."

"oohh ~~ look at her dress ! already messed up ! *giggles*"

"aish . damn that nerdy boy . tsktsk . poor chick . goodluck to her date"

Okay sh*t ! that's it ! i walked out from that restaurant i heard  that nerdy guy shouting at me .. but hell that i care ! he ruined my favorite dress ! sh*t ! sh*t sh*t sh*t ! this was far from what i have expected ! very very very far !

I Hate this day !! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH !

i decided to take a walk to clear up my mind ..

End Of FlashBack ..

 

"what does a beautiful lady doing here, walking alone with a dirty dress"  i heard someone say . and it's a girl . but i dont care . i ignore her so i continue walking ..

"ooo~~ hey miss , dont just ignorre me . im trying to cheer you up here !" ignore ~~ walked faster ..

"hey ! wait up !" she hold my arm cause me to stop walking . i turned to her wanted to shout at her but i froze on my spot when i saw her face

 

Flashy smile..

Chin dimple..

Beautiful Eyes..

Pointy Nose ..

Cute face

..

"Hi?" she said while smiling .

"H-h-hi .." i stuttered .

"*giggles* Kyeopta" she smiled again . oh my god . im going crazy with that smile .

"Im Kim TaeYeon , and you are ?" she asked offering her hand . OMG . dont smile !! im Falling ..!!

"T-t-tiffany H-h-hwang" i shook her hand and that i realize .

MY WORST DATE BECOME MY BEST DAY BECAUSE I HAVE MET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AT FIRST SIGHT .

 

end..