It's Love (One shot)

It's Love (One shot)

 

“When I walked besides you

My heart keeps trembling the whole day through

Alone, thinking about you

Always keeping memories you marked”

"Fany-ya..." I heard someone calling my name from behind. I turned and found him staring at me, smiling.

"Sungmin Oppa?" I was surprised to see him here. But I feel very happy to see him again. Already some of this week we didn’t meet because of our busy activity. Me and my friends has been two weeks stay in Japan after we started to debut in Japan sometime ago, while he was still here with other members of Super Junior, and at the same time shooting his first drama.

He approached me and said, "Long time no see. How are you and the others?"

"As you see, Oppa, I'm fine. The others, too. How about you, Oppa?" I asked, observing him.

"Just like you, I'm okay..." he smiled.

"Jinjja? If you're okay why is your face a little pale, Oppa? Are you sure you're okay, Oppa?" his face did look a little pale. Moreover, his panda eyes look clear enough. He must be lack of rest...

"Huh? Is it true that my face look pale?" he asked me back.

I nodded. "Your panda eyes look more and more obvious, Oppa. You must be lack of rest, Oppa. Am I right?" I asked, worried about him.

"Ne... Lately I'm really quite busy. Every day should be shooting from morning to morning again. Really tiring!" he said with a sigh loudly.

"Ah Oppa... You must be smart to find time to rest. What if you get sick, Oppa?"

He smiled again and then ruffled my hair. "I'm fine. You don’t need to worry too much about me. You seem much busier than me. So you also have to maintain your health. Arasseo?"

"Ne..." I answered as I fix my messy hair.

"Ah, where are you going?" he asked again.

"I want to see Manager Oppa. There are things that I have to ask him. How about you, Oppa?"

"I've got to practice with other members of Super Junior for Gayo Daejun tomorrow. Ah, then you're going to the 3rd floor right? Then let’s walk together. Although we haven’t seen for two weeks, I think I miss you so much. Hahahaha..."

"Eh?" I was surprised to hear his words just now. He missed me? Jinjja?

His laughter stopped immediately after seeing my shocked expression. "Wae? Why is your expression like that? Is there something wrong with what I said?"

"You miss me, Oppa?" I asked carefully.

He laughed again. "Aigo, Tiffany Hwang! Did I should not miss my dongsaeng?"

So he just think of me as his dongsaeng...

Why does my heart such a sudden hurt? Just because he misses me just as his dongsaeng?

"Fany-ya..." he waved his hand to wake me from my thoughts.

"Why are you daydreaming? Gaja..." he pulled my hand.

"Where, Oppa?"

"Did not you say you want to see your manager, right?"

"Ah yes, I forget it..."

"Hahahaha... you’re still like before, still remains Tiffany Hwang I knew two weeks ago, Tiffany Hwang is still stupid as ever..." he said, pinching my cheeks.

"Ah Oppa! I'm not stupid!" I shouted at him.

"Omo... Fany-ya, did I pinch your cheeks too hard until it becomes red like that?" he asked, he  his face to see me on the cheek. Instinctively I immediately covered my cheeks with both hands.

"Ne, Oppa. You pinched my cheek so hard..." I said, frowning, pretending that he had pinched me very hard.

"Ah mianhae. Here, you can pinch my cheek instead..." he said, pointing to his cheek.

Got it! I can revenge! I pinched both cheeks hard and then fled toward the elevator.

"Awww!! Yah Tiffany Hwang!! Wait!!!!" he ran after me.

But unfortunately luck was away from me. Apparently the elevator, which I'll use to escape is still on the fourth floor. It took a few moments before the elevator reached the first floor where I was right now.

"Looks like you couldn’t run anymore..." he said after successfully chasing me.

"I think so, Oppa. Hehehe... Mianhae..." I  tried to show my famous eye-smile.

"Ting!" elevator doors open.

"Yah! Don’t show off your eye-smile!" he tried to hold his smile and put his arm around my neck. "Gaja..." he said as he pulled me into the elevator.

His attitude is really made ​​my heart pounding. I do like him a long time. But I could never express it. I was too scared to face reality if he avoided me after I expressed my feelings to him. Imagining him stay away from me made ​​me want to cry. Moreover if he ever really stay away from me. I don’t know what I would do...

 

“Even if we accidently meet each other

I will seemingly looking down

Even when you and I surprisingly meet

I’ll only know to expose a shy little smile”

Me and SNSD member was at MBC Gayo Daejun rehearsal for tonight. Actually we all have been very tired because we had just returned from Japan for shooting an awards show there. But what can we do? Since this is the end of the year, so don’t be surprised if almost all TV stations competing to show all the best artists of Korea. Therefore we are very busy lately, not only in Korea but also in Japan. No problem! This is our last job in 2010. Fighting!!!

"This..." Taeyeon handed me a bottle of mineral water.

"Gomawo... You know I'm thirsty..." she just smiled. I took a bottle of mineral water from Taeyeon's hand and immediately open it. I sip a quarter of the bottle was quickly because I was so thirsty. But instead I coughed because I drank it too fast. All my friends turned to me directly and immediately came to me.

"Yah! Why do you quickly drink it like that? Here's the result..." Taeyeon ranting like an ahjumma patting my back.

"Onnie, you okay?" Magnae Seohyun asked with a worried expression.

"Uhuk... uhuk... gwaenchana... uhuk... uhuk..." I said, coughing.

"Always be careless..." The voice a guy who familiar to me. I don’t need to look to see who had spoken because I instantly recognized his voice. Therefore I don’t look toward the door like the others. I'm still busy coughing alone.

"Oh you just arrived, Oppa?" asked Sooyoung to Super Junior member. All my friends seem to have no care about me. They prefer to chat with SUJU Oppa and leave me alone still coughing.

"You okay?" he asked with a worried expression. He also  his face. "Omona! Your face flushed up like that..."

I immediately turned my face. "Silly Oppa! My face is red like this because of you, not because of coughing!" I thought to myself.

 

“Do you understand it now?

Do you see through my heart now?

The love that comes silently

Did you…  Did you hear it now?”

At MBC Gayo Daejun this year, me and Yuri not only perform with other SNSD members. This time we were also asked to be the MC along with Siwon oppa. But instead of Super Junior's Siwon Oppa. Siwon Oppa that I mean is Ryu Siwon, a senior Korean actor and singer. How nice to be a stage with a senior artist like him…

"Tiffany-ssi and Yuri-ssi... five more minutes..." a crew approached me and Yuri in the dressing room for SNSD. I nodded at him and stood up.

"Yuri-ya, let's go..." I see Yuri was tidied her dress in front of the mirror. Yuri nodded.

"Girls, see you later..." Yuri and I said goodbye to the other SNSD members. They gave us a spirit, "Fighting!!!"

"Gomawo..." Yuri and I immediately left our dressing room.

As we pass through the dressing room for other artists, I stop when I saw him from a distance, talking to Teukie Oppa in front of the dressing room of Super Junior. Yuri also stop as soon as she realized that if I stop. Yuri followed my gaze and smiled.

She grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, he'll be here until the show ends. There are still plenty of time to admire him secretly...".

"Mwo?" I just glared at her.

Yuri smiled. "Come on... We have to hurry, the show was about to begin..."

 

“It was my love since the beginning

That warmly shines on my icy heart

The love that comes to me step by step

Although I’m a bit afraid…”

-Flashback-

Ah! Pink scarf! This is what I was looking from earlier...

I took the scarf from its place but suddenly someone also pulled the scarf. It turned out that person was a boy! Why would he buy a pink scarf? For his girlfriend?

"Ah, sorry... Can I buy this scarf? If necessary I will pay it twice... Can I?" asked the boy.

"Eh? Do you really want it?" I asked in return. He just nodded like a child.

"Well then, take it. No need to pay double, I'm not like that..." I handed that scarf to him. He accepted that scarf happily, just imagine like a child who was given a truckload of candy...

"Gamsahamnida. Jeongmal gamsahamnida..." he bowed to me and smiled broadly.

His childish attitude made ​​me laugh. He's so cute...

"Cheonmaneyo..." I show off my famous eye smile.

He seems a little stunned to see my eye smile. "What?" I asked.

"Oh, anio..." he smiled awkwardly.

"Ah, what is it for your girlfriend? She would love it if given a cute scarf like this..."

He looked surprised again. "Oh, this is... not for my girlfriend. This is for myself..."

"Ne?" now I'm that surprised.

"That's it. I've been wanting to buy this scarf. Because I love pink!" his eyes sparkled when telling his favorite color.

Wait! Pink? Pink scarf for a boy? A boy likes pink? OMG...

"Well I must go now. Gamsahamnida for this scarf. Bye..." he bowed again and walked toward the counter.

He's weird...

-End of Flashback-

 

“The one that moved me, my love

Just like the rain, disrupted my heart

My heart…  My heart is already in love

Missing you so…

This should be love…“

"Saehaebog manhi badeuseyo..." that is the concluding sentence in MBC Gayo Daejun which I, Yuri, and Siwon Oppa said together. The three of us and all the artists supporting the event were bowed together.

"Happy new year!" I added in English.

And my work today is over!

"Gamsahamnida..." I and Yuri bowed on Siwon Oppa and to other artists. When finished we both immediately fell off the stage into our dressing room. SNSD members were already off the stage first when I and Yuri still busy thank the crew who have worked hard.

After changing clothes, we both get out of the building. We were all waiting Manager Oppa who are taking the van. Because the nights are very cold, Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Magnae Seohyun go back into the building to buy coffee.

"Well I'd better go with them. It is very cold here..." Sunny said and then follow Taeyeon.

Yuri and Yoona look take it easy. They are still fun joking and doing stupid things as usual.

"Aigo! So cold! Why did I forget to bring scarf! Babo!" I picked up my coat collar covering my neck that almost frozen. But suddenly there is someone put a scarf on my neck from behind. I looked back. He is...

"Sungmin Oppa?" he draping a pink scarf around my neck. I recognize the scarf, the scarf that has made both of us met. Scarf that made ​​me know that a boy like Lee Sungmin not ashamed to show that a boy could also liked the pink color that is identical with the girls.

"This scarf is suitable for you..." he said with a smile. "Then you should have this scarf..."

"Sungmin Oppa! Why just Fany Onnie was given scarf? Me and Yuri Onnie are freezing too..." Yoona said with her aegyo.

"Ah Yoona, it's because Fany is a special dongsaeng for him. What a pity the two of us..." Yuri joined teasing me.

"Yah! What are you talking about?!" I turned away because my face getting hot.

"Fany Onnie, why is your face red?" added Yoona with her innocent face.

Yoona question even make Sungmin Oppa laugh. "Come on, you two shouldn’t be jealous of her. Fany is very special to me..."

"Eh?" I, Yuri and Yoona surprised to hear that.

Sungmin Oppa smiled again. He took both my hands and stared at my eyes, "Saranghaeyo, Fany-ya...".

I froze.

"On my birthday, I want you to be my girlfriend, Fany-ya. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"... I... I love you too, Oppa. I... I'm willing to be... your... girlfriend..." I replied in English. He smiled again and hugged me.

"Ah chukhae!" Yuri shouted, jumping up and down.

"Chukhaeyo, Onnie!" Yoona also jump around like crazy people. Then they both hugged us.

When the other members of SNSD and Super Junior out of the building, YoonYul immediately tell the happy news from me and Sungmin Oppa on them. They also gave us congratulations. But all the fun came to an end because of Manager Oppa came with our vans. We were instantly silent, trying to cover up what had just happened. Although Manager Oppa will not prohibit our relationship, but it would be better if few people know about our relationship.

Therefore, we immediately say goodbye to members of Super Junior and entered into the vans.

"Saengil chukhahamnida, Oppa. Saranghaeyo..." I whispered to Sungmin Oppa before getting into a van. Sungmin Oppa smiled and waved as our van started moving leaves Super Junior member.

I couldn't stop smiling when I remember what happened today. Everything is so fun. But suddenly my cell phone vibrate. A short message from Sungmin Oppa get into my phone. I smiled again read his name in my phone screen. I smiled widening when I read his message,

♥사랑해요, 파니야…♥

(Saranghaeyo, Fany-ya…)