GD: King of Events

All I Want For Christmas

After the Girls' Generation's 'Marchen Fantasy' concert, the girls hurriedly changed into their casual attires. Taeyeon being the first to change clothes, went directly to the van. Their she found a sleeping Jessica, already in her jeans, shirt and warm winter coat.

 

                 Beep ... Beep ....

 

Jieunie:

        Unnie, your concert is daebak, as expected of So Nyuh Shi Dae.

 

Twin Bro Heenim:

        Taengoo-yah! Watch our concert too! Your voice is jjang! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Ssul: 

       Unnie! You really are the best!

 

Bumsoo-oppa:

      The most beautiful voice in Seoul. Keep up the good work Taeyeon-ah.

 

Daesungie:

     Good concert chinggu! Someone here can't calm down because of your voice ^_______^

 

Taeyeon felt grateful to all the congratulatory messages she received from her friends, hoobaes and seniors. But she is waiting for the message of that one person to pop up. She patiently replied and thanked those who texted her. Then she leaned her head back to relax a little when her phone vibrated on her lap. Seeing the caller ID immediately drew a smile on her face.

 

My Dragon <3

 

'Yoboseyo?' Taeyeon asked.

 

'Do you remember me
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you
With childhood fantasies~
♪ Hi babe.she could imagine the grin that was on his face right now.

 

"Hi Dragon." she too smiled through the phone. "You know, we should really do a duet soon."

 

"Don't worry, we will. How's the concert?"

 

"It was great! Though most of us are tired, it's still worth doing after those fanchants and squeals." Taeyeon said, reminiscing the moments with their fans a while ago. "We hope we didn't disappoint the SONES."

 

"What?! You're kidding right? You all worked hard for the show, they'll love it, trust me. Anyway, where are you right now?"

 

"Me? Still in the parking lot of KEC (Klintex Expo Center, where SMTown Week Concerts are held). We're waiting for the others, all I have now is a sleeping Jessica." she chuckled.

 

"Will you be staying in your house or your dorm tonight?"

 

"We'll all be sleeping in the dorm tonight. We still got a 9 am schedule tomorrow."

 

"Oh." The way her dragon said it, sounded like he was disappointed.

 

"Hey, is something wrong?" 

 

"Nothing. Nevermind." He tried to sound as cheerful as possible but of course, Taeyeon knows him better.

 

"I hate you."

 

"W-what?! Hey, what did I do? W-why would you hate me?" The mighty Dragon on the other line seems to be flustered.

 

"You know how I hate liars but now you're lying to me. Obviously, you have something on your mind, why else would you be asking these questions?!" Being a little drained from the concert, Taeyeon is a little irritated for not getting direct answers which caused her voice to be a little higher.

 

He hesitated because he knew how a body condition is after a concert. "Are you mad? H-hey, I was j-jus-" He didn't finish what he was saying when Taeyeon cutted him off.

 

"Gosh Jiyong! Stop dragging the time. Just say it!" 

 

Being provoked, Jiyong was starting to get annoyed too. "FINE! I was just about to ask you to spend the night here in my place, since I know you're tired I was hesitating! But seeing that you're not in your best mood, I'll just change plans! If you want to have a petty fight over this, then by all means, BE MY GUEST!" TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

 

Her boyfriend just hung up the phone on her. "ARRRRRRGH!"

 

 

 

 

"He was just trying to be sweet, you know. I bet he has something prepared for the two of you tonight." Jessica who was asleep a while ago must have woke up from her noise.

 

"Mian Sica-yah. I should have controlled my voice."

 

"Don't mind it. I was not that comfortable with my position anyway. Tell him you're coming over." She commanded.

 

"But we still have a schedule tomor -"

 

"I know, but I know you will not get even a wink of sleep without you two reconciling." Jessica knew Taeng was still hesitating. "Come on, he must be missing you, you haven't seen each other for 3 weeks." she continued.

 

Taeyeon sighed defeatedly and smiled. She misses Jiyong too, plus, she hasn't talked to Jessica that much nowadays. Their schedules just won't match with each other giving them a hard time to bond. "Thanks Sica." she uttered. The Ice Princess just gave her a tired smile before yawning and going back to sleep.

 

With that, she sent Jiyong a message. 

        'I'm sorry for being a earlier. Can I still come over?'

 

The rest of the girls were already in the van when her boyfriend replied.

         'Sure ^___^. But never call yourself a again. You're not one.'

 

Taeyeon just smiled at her beau's antics.

 

"Oppa, can you drop me off Jiyong-oppa's place? He's asking me to stay over tonight." she asked her manager while smiling like an idiot.

 

After hearing what she said, her members started teasing her.

 

"Unnie's really head over heels with Jiyong-oppa" The second youngest member said.

 

"Unnie, schedule at 9, don't forget."

 

"Arasso, maknae-unnie." Taeng joked.

 

"Yah Taengoo! Tell oppa not to tire you that much okay? The last time you had a sleepover with him, you can't dance during practice the next day."

 

"Yah! You guys are really byuntaes."

 

The girls had a good laugh on their way to Jiyong's apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

"See you tomorrow girls. Rest well!" Taeyeon waved at her members as she alighted from their vehicle.

 

"We should be the one saying that to you." Sooyoung snickered before slamming the door of the van shut.

 

Taeyeon punched in the code as she reached his front door. Silence engulfed the atmosphere the moment she stepped in, it was dark too. No light was switched on. 

 

"Babe? Ji! Are you home?!" she was rooted to the ground because she was afraid to go forward and switch on the light. "Aish, this jerk." She murmured.

 

Suddenly, a path of light was . She noticed they were Christmas LED lights and the path ended at the couch. Remembering what Jessica told her about Jiyong preparing for tonight, Taeyeon decided to go with the flow.

 

"Ji? Are you here?" 

 

Music began playing out of nowhere. Then a lampshade on the wall was switched on revealing a Jiyong with Santa Claus costume on. Taeyeon smiled at this scene. Jiyong is really cute wearing that (imagine GD wearing it *drools*)

 

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

 

Jiyong hasn't even sang that much yet but Taeyeon was already teary eyed eventhough she has prepared herself for a cheesy event from him. Then he began to walk towards her with a silly smile on his face. 

 

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe

 

He grabbed her hands and placed it behind his neck, then he placed his hands on her slim waist and began to dance around. His actions triggered Taeyeon's ahjumma laugh. His grin got wider seeing her beloved girlfriend enjoying.

 

I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click

'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

 

Just then, Taeyeon realised something. The songs tempo was a little faster, and the beats were stronger. She sent a questioning look to Jiyong while the other just smiled innocently at her. 'God, he personally remixed the song. Could this guy be anymore perfect?' she thought.

 

Her thoughts were confirmed when Jiyong released himself from her hold, pushed her to the couch and climbed on the wooden table. He's having his own concert on his very own living room. Taeyeon sent another wave of ahjumma laughter when she noticed that he's only wearing a pair of red and white checkered socks as footwear. Just then, Jiyong started rapping.

 

Dangsin-i jubyeon-e issneun yuilhan salam-iya salamdeul-i gadeughan bang eseo won-in
geuligo i sesang-eseo amugeosdo ijekkaji ulileul gajyeool su iss-eossda
Baby, neun naega singyeong eul malhago iss-eulgeoya
Maengseko i
Girl, neun geunyang uli dul-i uli dul ui

 

(Cause in a room full of people you're the only one around
And nothing in this world could ever bring us down
Baby I'll be there telling you I care
This I swear
Girl it's just the two of us, the two of us)

 

Taeyeon mouthed 'I LOVE YOU' to the performing mess in front of her. He didn't care if he looks like a jumping idiot right now. He didn't care if he was out breath during the rap part because of too much dancing. All he cares is to see Taeyeon smile despite being tired.

 

Oh, all the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air

And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?

 

Taeyeon stood up and sang with him during the last part of the song. Though she sometimes would be faster or slower because of the change of beats.


Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door

Oh, I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is
You, baby

 
 
Finally, Jiyong grabbed Taeyeon's hands and twirled her around before kissing hard her luscious lips.
 
"We won't be together on Christmas Day so I prepared this."
 
"I love it Ji." she said before stealing a peck from his lips.
 
The two are now hugging each other on top of the table. 
 
"Merry Christmas, Ji."
 
"Merry Christmas, babe."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
 
The ending is such a fail ! I want to make it fluffier and more romantic but I can't :'(
 
Anyway, this is my sorry-I-can't-update-my-other-fics-cause-I'll-be-away and late Christmas gift to you :) Hope you like it, eventhough it's a failure.
 
Note: The 'rap' part is from N'sync's 'Two Of Us' :)