"Kidnapping" Part 2: Myungsoo

Battle of the Ships

Meanwhile, outside the front door of a sketchy abandoned shack in the middle of Seoul.

“Alright,” Hoya states to the older male who was bouncing up and down while giggling like a schoolgirl, “We have to make this short and quick. Running Man starts in an hour.”

“Of course Hoyahoyahoyahoyahoyahoyahoooooooooo” the older male sings.

It was at that moment that Hoya regretted giving Dongwoo a whole can of soda.

“Shhh Dongwoo, we have to be quiet. Besides, this place is giving me the creeps.” Hoya whispers as he makes a disgusted face at a group of suspicious looking teenagers.

“OK HOYA!!!!.” Dongwoo screams.

Hoya simply sighs and kneels down to pick the lock of the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya wasn’t sure if the person on the bed was asleep or dead. Hoya poked the body on the bed to see if it moved. No sudden movements from the body were made.

“Psssst. Hoya. Is he alive?”

Hoya merely shrugged. “Check to see if there’s a bucket here. We can pour water over the dude.”

As Dongwoo searched the house, Hoya sat down on the sticky floor and observed the corpse body. The body was of a male, whose sharp facial features resembled an adolescent transforming into a man. His skin was a pale white, and lips a light rose pink. Hoya had to admit that the male was quite beautiful. A loud crashing sound tore Hoya’s train of thought. He quickly dashed to find the source of the noise, only to find Dongwoo’s face on the floor, with pans and pots all over his body.

“Dongwoo!” Hoya rushed towards him, immediately cradling a blushing Dongwoo’s face with his hands. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah I am don’t worry…heh. Don’t mind the mess.” Dongwoo laughed sheepishly.

Hoya chuckled, amused by the older’s actions. There was a comfortable silence between the two as they stared into each other’s eyes until another pan fell from the cabinet and hit Dongwoo’s head.

“Let’s get out of this mess before you get a concussion” said the chuckling Hoya.

 “Haha yeah…. Oh the dead guy! Here, I found this. It may wake him up.” Dongwoo said as he handed a red air horn to Hoya.

“Thanks,” Hoya smiled.

Both men went back into the room.

“Ready?”

“Ready.” Dongwoo replied, clutching on Hoya’s arm, making Hoya blush.

Hoya blared the air horn.

Dongwoo wasn’t exactly sure what happened. Everything seemed like a blur and then suddenly he sees Hoya thrown across the room, smashing a white vase and a picture of the beach on the wall.

After an hour of a panicking Dongwoo trying to slap Hoya awake while the “awoken dead guy” quietly munched on Fruit Loops in the corner with his eyes still closed, Hoya finally opened his eyes, still a bit dizzy from his little collision.

“You’re alive!” Screamed Dongwoo as he bear hugged Hoya to death, though Hoya wasn’t complaining. Seeing how Dongwoo responded, Hoya was considering knocking himself out more often. He was enjoying this cuddle session until the zombie boy shuffled towards him, rubbing his eyes, his arm extended towards Hoya with his hand clutching a Fruit Loops box.

“Fruit Loops?” He asked, tilting his head to the side with a small pout on his pink lips. In any other situation, Hoya would’ve considered the action cute, but not right after the same kid beat the living lights out of him. Enraged, Hoya snatched the box out of his hands, and threw it across the room, splattering the round colorful cereal.

“No I don’t want your ing cereal!” Hoya screamed at him, and immediately regretted it as he saw the boy transform his angelic eyes into dark slits.

“No one messes with my Loops.” The boy harshly whispered, and Hoya realized that he’d be getting Dongwoo’s bear hug a second time that day. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya woke up in the black van and groaned. His entire body ached and he had a pounding headache. 

"Careful, your head is bandaged you don't want to move."

Hoya did not want to ever hear that voice again. Not heeding to the boy's warning, he tried to sit up only to be greeted to a sharp piercing pain on his back.

"Told you." 

"Oh shut up!" Hoya yelled. "Besides, why are you even here?" 

"Your derpy boyfriend gave me a new pack of Fruit Loops." 

"He's n-not my b-boyfriend." Hoya stuttered while blushing. 

"You sure? He was screaming at me for knocking you out his Hobaby. I'm surprised I didn't vomit." 

"Shut up. What the hell is your name even?" Hoya retaliated. 

"L."

".....And you think Hobaby is a bad name."

"You wanna get knocked out again buddy?"

"..."

"Thought so."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haizees so this chappie was to introduce the second main character *drumroll* MYUNGSOOOOOOOOOOO yayy  *throws* confetti. GAHHH TOO MUCH SCHOOL WORK ;_; (but i'll update soon cause I'm excited to get to the fun part :P) Anyways, comment and tell me how you like it (you have no idea how much comments make me happy).