Best Wishes To You

Best Wishes To You

tumblr_mxlx4xoTKv1sjsivxo1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"Who is she?" 

"She's the new teacher that just came in a few weeks ago."

Baekhyun looked over the window to see the girl reading books to little children.

"Does the children like her?" Baekhyun questioned, staring at her long black hair that went down to her chest. She was wearing an apron that had a cute butterfly print on it. She had clear flawless skin and he had to urge to touch it.

"Oh, yes! It seems like the teacher and the students both love  her dearly." The man with the glasses smiled, straighting his tie, "Is that all you would like to see?"

Baekhyun let out a small smile after seeing her fan herself from the heat, "Your job here is done. I'll check her a little more." 

The man with the glasses bowed, leaving Baekhyun behind.

Baekhyun couldn't stop staring at her. Everything about her was just so beautiful. The way she held the book in her hand, the smile that would come across her face every two seconds, it was stunning.

As she flipped the pages, she laughed a long with the students and pointed at the random pictures. Helping the kids read and write, she fanned herself harder with the book to her face. The small tinted red on her cheek was cute and the way she fanned herself was graceful.

Before Baekhyun can look at her more, his phone began to vibrate in his pockets.

Picking it up, he stared at her once more through the windows before leaving with a smile on his face.

`

It's been a few weeks since Baekhyun kept looking at her. Everything about her was stunning that he couldn't leave his eyes off of her.

He knew that she would have no idea that someone like him would be staring at her through the windows for a few weeks. Although he knew it was creepy, he just couldn't stop staring nor even go over and talk with her.

"I'll be back." 

Baekhyun's eyes widened when she stood up from her seat and walked over to the door.

Baekhyun turned and faced the other way, not wanting to make eye contact with her. The door gently opened as footsteps were going away from him. He looked around and saw her walking the opposite direction.

As he watched her leave, he heard a thud in the classroom. Looking in through the windows, he sees a book on the floor with a kid crouching next to it.

Looking to see if anyone was coming, he gently walked in the room.

The kids all stared at Baekhyun, an unfamiliar man walk into their classroom. They held their book tighty and stared at him, when he just smiled. 

"Who are you?" The kids asked.

"I'm the head teacher." Baekhyun said, "I am your teacher's teacher. I came here to look after you guys for a little while until she's back." 

The kids nodded in confusion and walked back to their seats.

Baekhyun eyed the one on the floor, walking over to him, "Hey, little fella. What's wrong?"

The boy looked up, "I hate reading."

Baekhyun pouted, "Reading is fun! Why don't you like it?"

"It's hard. I can't seem to do anything right. Everything is so hard for me." The boy sobbed.

Baekhyun's eyes saddened, "That doesn't mean you hate it." 

"Yes, I do."

"Do you like it when your parents' read for you? Do you like it when your teacher reads for you?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Yeah."

"Well, that means you like reading, right?" Baekhyun chuckled, "Everything is hard in life. Even I can't do something."

"Like, what?" The boy questioned, rubbing his eyes.

"Well, for one, I don't know how to ride a bike." Baekhyun shrugged.

"You don't?" The boy exclaimed, "But that's so easy! I learned it with my dad a few times."

"See?" Baekhyun said, "I don't know how to ride a bike, even though it's easy. But you know, I still like to try. It looks fun when everyone else does it. I mean, if everyone like you can do it, why can't I, right?"

"Yeah! It's very easy, you should practice. That's what my dad said." The boy smiled.

"I should, and you should practice with reading also. You like it, don't you? You just need to practice. If an old man like me can do it, I'm sure you can." Baekhyun chuckled.

"I guess you're right."

"Shall I give you an advice?" Baekhyun questioned, flicking the little boy's nose lightly.

"What is it?" 

"Even monkeys fall from trees." Baekhyun started off.

"Because not everyone is perfect. Just keep on trying and practicing and you'll do fine." The little boy finished off, giggling.

"What? How did you know that?" Baekhyun asked, crossing his arms.

"Our teacher tells us that all the time." The little boy exclaimed, "Now I understand what she means." 

Baekhyun eyed the kid a little bit when he heard footsteps behind him.

"Hello?"

Baekhyun stood up and turned around to see her with the butterfly apron again. Her hair was down as usual and she was holding onto a tray filled with bread, "Can I help you?"

The little boy stood up, pulling onto Baekhyun's suit, "Teacher! This man told me the same thing you said." 

"Daeyool-ah, what did I say about talking to strangers?" She asked, looking up at Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come in here. He was sad and you weren't here, so while I was walking by, I walked in and cheared him up, I'm sorry."

She looked down, "It's okay. I'm sure Daeyool was very sad about his reading abilities." 

Daeyool looked at her, "Teacher! This man told me the same thing you said! The one about the monkey."

She put the tray down on the table, "Really? What did he say?"

"He said that even monkeys fall on trees." 

She looked at the little boy then back at Baekhyun, "Did he now?" 

"Yeah!" 

She smiled, "Okay, Daeyool, since you're in a good mood, why don't you pass out the bread? Remember to equally divide them, okay? You know the drill."

"Okay, teacher!" 

As Daeyool walked towards the students with the tray, she looked at Baekhyun.

"Can I talk to you outside?" 

Baekhyun bit his lips, fiddling his fingers as he followed her out the room.

As she closed the door gently, she looked through the window to see Daeyool gently passing out even pieces of bread to the students.

"I'm sorry for being rude in there, calling you a stranger." She spoke, "I just didn't know who you were and I was scared to see my children with a man that I wasn't even familiar with."

"It's okay, I would've done the same thing." Baekhyun assured her, scratching his head, "I think I should introduce myself, shouldn't I?" 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun. I know this may seem sudden, but I'm actually in charge of this school. My father is not exactly the principal, but I guess the founder of this school. My father is getting old now so it's my turn to look after it. I was going by and I saw your class. I'm sorry for intruding." 

Her eyes widened as she bowed, "I'm terribly sorry, Mr. President. I just started working a few weeks ago and I wasn't familiar with your face. Please forgive me." 

Baekhyun chuckled, "It's fine." He lend out a hand, "Nice to meet you. I look forward to working well with you." 

She grabbed his hands, "Me too."

As their hands touched, Baekhyun released it quickly, feeling a little electrical shock, "Ah, sorry. Seems like it stung a bit."

She giggled, as her eyes turned into beautiful crescent moons, "It's okay. It kind of hurt me too." 

Baekhyun looked at her as she fixed her gaze back at the students through the mirror, "You seem to love children."

She looked at him, "Yeah. They're beautiful, aren't they?"

Baekhyun followed her gaze and stared at the children. Each of them were eating and practicing their reading and writing skills.

"I love kids," She spoke, "Kids are my key to happiness. They're just so cute." 

"Is that why you started teaching? Because you like kids?" 

"No," She continued, "Kids are very young. I want them to learn manners and etiquette before they grow up. I want them to learn the true meaning of happiness and that it's better to give than receive. I feel like kids these days want something so much more than what we wanted when were little. Everything around them is technology, money, something it's hard to get. They seemed spoiled and I want to change that. I want to be the teacher that the look up and to see the real meaning of life and what happiness is really like. Instead of reciving gifts, I want them to give gifts. Because I know for a fact that giving gifts is so much beautiful than receiving, knowing we have what we have, what more do we need?" She looked at him, "That's why I wanted to be a teacher. To show them the true meaning, even the littlest thing possible in the world." 

Baekhyun looked at her. After a few pauses, he smiled, "You're a wonderful teacher." 

She giggled, "I just hope my students think that when they grow up. Instead of remembering me, I just wish they could remember the things I taught them." 

Baekhyun nodded, "I'm sure they will." 

She glanced over at him, before staring back at the window, "Let's hope."

`

"What?" 

Baekhyun looked up from his seat, "Do you want me to repeat that?" 

"Mr. Byun, I know what you said." The man with the glasses said, "It's just, I never thought something like that could come out of your mouth."

Baekhyun glared at him, "Maybe I want some change in this world."

The man with the glasses gave him a smile, "I see you have been improving. What made you think of this?"

Baekhyun just let out a smile, "Let's just say that I want to help change the world."

`

"Teacher, teacher!" 

She looked up from her seat after grading the papers, "What is it Yoola?" 

"Come outside real quick!" 

Yoola grabbed onto her hand as she dragged her teacher outside.

As they both ran out through the doors, she stopped to see what was happening outside.

Outside, there were many children. Not only from her school, but also from different places. Children, adults, everyone was there outside their field. 

Baekhyun looked over and saw her as he pushed his way through the crowd to meet her, "Hello!" 

"Hello," She said, "Who are all these people?"

"Well, I thought about what you said," He continued, "I want to help you."

She tilted her head, "With what?"

"Remember how you said that giving is so much better than receiving? Well, I decided to bring all these families that needed education here." 

She looked around and gawked, "All of them?"

"Yes. I asked all my workers to bring them from nearby neighborhoods. Although this isn't around the world, I soon wish to change that. I just want to help with the ones that are nearby. We're actually donating some of the books to them and provide teachers to help them with their studies. I was wondering if you wanted to be one of the helpers." 

She looked at him for a few minutes and smiled. Her eyes became like crescent moons again as she unknowingly jumped into his arms.

"I'd love to," She continued, "I'm so blessed to have someone like you in the world that is willing to make a difference."

Baekhyun stood there, taken aback from her sudden gestures when his arms slowly wrapped her small waist, "You're the one that wants to make the difference, I just came here to help." 

A smile placed Baekhyun's face as he treasured the moment dearly. For some reason, he had a feeling of happiness and joy. He loved how her body was gently placed with his and how it seemed so perfect. It wasn't a very awkward hug either, it was something that he thought he did many times with her. It was just so familiar. 

"I'll go help right away!" She smiled, releasing herself and heading over to the different families, holding up books and laughing a long.

"Even monkeys fall from trees, Mr. Byun." 

Baekhyun looked down to see Daeyool smiling up at him, "Read this!" 

Baekhyun took the paper from his little hands and read, "Even monkeys fall from trees." Confused, Baekhyun looked back down.

Daeyool blushed, "This was from our teacher's wall. I took it down and read it all by myself. I didn't ask for help or anything. I read it one character at a time."

Baekhyun gave him a bright smile, patting his head, "Good job." 

`

"Excuse me."

She looked up from her seat and saw him near the door, knocking.

He was wearing a black suit that outlined his lean figures. 

As usual, she was wearing the butterfly apron and her hair down. She smiled when she saw him, "Hello, Mr. Byun."

His hands were behind his back as he looked over at what she was doing, "What are you doing?"

"I'm grading the student's reading abilities." She smiled, "Guess who has been improving?"

"Daeyool, I'm guessing?" Baekhyun asked when she nodded.

"It's great. It seems as if he loves reading. The other day, I saw him read to one of the kids out there." She said, "I feel like each of the kids are learning that not everyone gets education and they should share the knowledge they have. I think that's the reason why Daeyool has been practicing more, to help others." 

Baekhyun nodded in agreement, "I think so too. I mean, having a great teacher like you is another plus."

She blushed at his words, "Why are you here? It's getting pretty late."

He coughed a little and looked down. His face was turning a little red and he never felt this way before. After hiding his feelings for a few weeks, he didn't dare to look up as he extended his hand to her face.

She looked at what he was holding in confusion, "What's this?"

"They're lotus flowers."

"Yes, but why did you get them?" She asked, receving them from his hands.

"They represent purity of the heart and it remminded me of you, so I thought I'd get you one." He said, his cheeks flushing red.

She smelled it and smiled, "Where did you get them?"

"I actualy have some in my garden," He scrated the back of his head, "I hope you like it."

She looked at him, "I love it. I actually like lotus flowers." She smelled it again, "They're very unique, as they grow under water." 

Baekhyun chuckled, "I thought you'd like them." 

As she looked at him with the flowers in her hands she smiled, "Thank you for everything you have done for me, Mr. Byun. Everything's just perfect." 

"You can call me Baekhyun."

As he said that, she giggled, "Okay, Baekhyun. You can call me ~~~~~ then."

As he blushed to those words, he looked up at her one more time to see her flawless skin with her black hair gently going down to her chest. The beautiful butterfly apron would always be something he would see her wear and that was something he was looking forward to.

He always wondered why everything about her seemed so familiar, but he just brushed it off. 

As they both stared at each other, they blushed at the same time. 

Although I told you that I didn't want to see you during my second life, I would like to.

If this was really fate, I would like to see you in my next life, where we will be able to love like normal people.

I'm sorry I couldn't stay with you, but in the next life, I will.

He never really believed in reincarnation. His religion wasn't part of it, but sometimes he always wondered if there was such thing. 

As he shrugged, he knew that maybe in his old lifetime, he loved her and saw her.

But then again, maybe not.

Either way, Baekhyun fell in love with her and from his point on, it was best wishes for both of them.