Chapter 7 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day he showed up at your house around noon. Seeing him again made you realize how much you really liked him, as butterflies filled your stomach as soon as you opened the door for him. He took off his jacket and shoes by the door.
“Have you eaten?” You asked, walking ahead of him towards the kitchen.
“Not yet.” He replied. You turned around with a smile to face him.
“What would you like?” You asked. He stepped closer to you and looked deep into your eyes. Your heart started beating faster while he was coming closer. His hands reached up and softly touched your jawline.
“You look really pretty today.” He said softly. You instantly blushed with a shy smile, thanking him without using words.
“You look really handsome even this close.” You commented to notify him he was standing particularly close. He smiled chicly and stepped back, letting go of your face. He put a strand of your hair behind your ear and waited for you to take action in preparing lunch.

You walked past him and opened the fridge. He looked over your shoulder, letting his breath tickle your neck sending shivers down your spine.
“I’ll cook something.” He said once he had taken a look inside the fridge. He took your waist between his hands and softly moved you to the side so he could reach into the fridge. He took some ingredients and laid them on your countertop.
“Can I help?” You offered. You quickly judged what he was making and noticed it was pajeon. You took a frying pan from one of your cabinets and put

Please log in to read the full chapter