Love ♥

Envious

Yoongi is walking to a coffee shop close to their dorm. The Bangtan members frequently came here simply to relax and to clear their minds from works but for now, Yoongi wants to be alone for a while, enjoying drink his favourite coffee, Americano. He needs to finish his lines today as their comeback is getting near but he doesn’t have any idea. 

 

‘Should I call him?’ Yoongi thinks. ‘Ahh, he is probably busy with Taehyung.’ He sighs.

 

Yoongi love his group members a lot but maybe, slightly, he loves the particular member named Hoseok more. He wants to ignore the feeling but when Hoseok goes near him, he will feel the need to flush. To public’s eyes, Yoongi and Hoseok are like siblings. They play together, rap together, eat together and even drink coffees together in this coffee shop—you can say everyday. They are always close to each other but a few days ago…

 

“Hobie?” Yoongi was looking for Hoseok in Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok’s shared room. He wanted to show him, his new lyrics for their new comeback but Hoseok was nowhere to be found. He looked for the younger member in the living room, though there’s only Namjoon and Seokjin there.

 

“Have you seen Hoseok?”

 

Seokjin raised an eyebrow as a response.

 

“I didn’t see-”

 

“He was with Taehyung but I don’t know where. In Taehyung’s room maybe?” Namjoon cut Seokjin hyung and looked at Yoongi. Seokjin gave Namjoon a glare and protested about the leader cutting on his words.

 

“Because you don’t know?”


“Ahhh.” Yoongi laughed at their silliness. Namjoon and Seokjin hyung is a couple. They had been together since debut but they didn’t have courage to tell the other members. It was only when they are caught ‘eating’ each other mouth that they decides to tell them.

 

“Ahhh, okay! Thank you, guys.” Yoongi smiled at them. He walked off to Taehyung and Seokjin’s shared room and peaked at their door. He did a wrong time to spot them. Hoseok and Taehyung were tickling each other and laughing really loud. He stared at them with envious eyes.

 

It takes quite a moment for Hoseok to finally notice him by the door.

 

“Hyung! Why are you here?” He walked to Yoongi and smiled at him. Yoongi smiled back but that smile didn’t reach his cute small eyes. He stared at Hoseok’s face then at Taehyung’s. “Hyung?” Hoseok asked him again.

 

“Ohh, nothing. I just want to show you my new lyrics. Nah, it’s nothing important so just get back to what you guys are doing just now, okay? See you later, Hoseok.” With that, Yoongi left them dumbfounded.

 

“Hoseok? He never calls me Hoseok. Something wrong here.” Hoseok muttered softly. Taehyung glanced at him.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Ahh, Taetae, I need to go for a bit, okay?” Hoseok looked apologetically at his dongsaeng.

 

“It’s okay hyung. I don’t want Yoongi hyung to be angry at you yoo.” Taehyung frowned.

 

Hoseok grinned, all of his dongsaengs were so caring for his hyungs, like always.

 

“Go now, hyung! Bye!” Taehyung pushed him to the door and waved at him while closing the door. 

 

‘This kid.’ Hoseok ran to Namjoon and Yoongi’s room and glimpsed at Yoongi laying down on his bed at the same time, he was staring his lyrics. For some reason, it almost looked like that Yoongi was day-dreaming, contemplating perhaps.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Hoseok,” Yoongi looked at him but quickly return his eyes to the lyrics again. Hoseok sat next to him and asked what’s wrong. “What? Nothing? What made you think that there’s something wrong with me?”

 

“Don’t lie to me, hyung. I have known you so well and what’s with ‘Hoseok’? You never call me with my real name except for when you are mad at me.” Hoseok pouted before settling with a sigh at the lack of response. “Look hyung, if I ever made you mad or something, I’m sorry…”

 

“No, don’t be sorry. I’m not… I just… ah, never mind.” Yoongi sat up but he looked down as he played with his hands. Hoseok took Yoongi’s chin and forced him to look straight into his eyes. Yoongi wanted to avoid the eye contact but Hoseok insisted.

 

“Hey it’s okay. I’m not going to bite you.” Hoseok chuckled as he played with Yoongi’s hair.

 

After that accident, however, they barely does things like they always do. Hoseok is with Taehyung all the time. Even if he has a time with Yoongi, he keeps talking about Taehyung. ‘Taehyung this. Taehyung that.’  Yoongi sighed. He doesn’t want to hate Taehyung so he decides to ignore them and keeps his distance between them. Yoongi heaves a sigh and drinks his coffee. 

 

“Hey.” Yoongi looks up, a little bit surprised to find Hoseok standing in front of him. He raises an eyebrow.

 

“What are you doing here?” asks Yoongi, barely looking at the younger member, who is now sitting in front of him. This time again, Hoseok reaches for Yoongi’s chin and softly direct his gaze to him. When their eyes meet, Yoongi could not help feeling rather ashamed. He doesn’t dare to look at him.

 

“What are you doing here..?” Yoongi mumbles again.

 

“You want to know why I’m here? You just left me after practice and didn’t even tell me where you are going. You don’t know how worried I am and you just asked me what am I doing here? Why, hyung? ” Hoseok frowns. It disappoints him how Yoongi keeps on avoiding his eyes. “Hey I’m talking to you.”

 

“I’m…sorry,” it comes out as a whisper but he knows Hoseok hears him. Hoseok stares at Yoongi with wide eyes. He knows Yoongi never cry. He remembers once that Yoongi said to him; he didn’t like crying. He hates it. Hoseok doesn’t want his Yoongi to cry. He doesn’t mean it to say harsh words to his Yoongi.

 

But there’s a tear forming in his eyes.

 

“Y-Yoongi, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to be angry with you. I was just worried.” Hoseok sits beside Yoongi and hugs him. He tries to comfort his Yoongi, all the while apologizing all over again. After a few minutes, Yoongi finally cools down.

 

“Hey let’s go to the amusement park!” Yoongi looks at Hoseok with sparkling eyes. Hoseok glances at him and smiles. ‘This is why I love him so much. How I wish to have enough courage to tell him. But it’s okay. As long as Yoongi is happy, I’m happy.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END.

me : this lmao. 

suga : yeah.

jhope : yeah

rapmon : yeah

jin : yeah

v : yeah

jimin : yeah

jungkook : yeah

me and bangtan : yeah yeah yeah lol