Where Am I?

Empire High

-CHOI MIRA-

"Goodbye, Mira, be good" My mom said as she kissed my forehead and bade goodbye. She left me here in front of a Sign Board that said 'Empire High' behind the signboard was nothing. there was nothing to be seen. just woods. My mom already left before I could ask questions. but all I knew is that I am going to study finish high school here.

I looked around. "Hey young lady, are you a student of Empire High?" I nodded in agreement. Where the hell did just come from? "Come on, Hop in" I enteres the bus. it was a normal bus with Empire High engraved on it's side. "Get a seat and we're ready to go." I stumbled and almost tripped on my way to the last row. As I sat, the driver looked at the mirror and put a thumbs up, indicating that we are ready to go. I was gonna pick my bag when the bus moved very fast. I bumped my head in the headboard. The bus stopped. "We're here guys. Be careful on your way out."

Empire high was sure a big High School. It's also a University. Wait, I don't even have clothes or money "They are gonna give you some after you register, and if you're thinking where is it, you go to the tallest and biggest building, go left. It's Zelo. You're Choi Mira, right?" "Ne. How did y-" "Telepathy, you'll know it" "Gomawo" I flashed a smile at him.

I followed his directions and I reached the registrar in no time. "Annyeonghaseyo." The registrat named So Hyun smiled at me "Annyeonghaseyo!" "Ireum-i Mwoyeyo?" (A/N I sang the lyrics. LOL 4nia feels!) "Choi Mira" "Arasso. Your room is 514. Here is the key." She handed me a key card and led me to the way to the elevator. I preddes the button that has a 5 engraved on it. It's nice. It's like a hotel. I entered the room. It's nice, It's relatively small but fine for one person

I opened the closet to find some cute out fits. They surely are following the fashion style. I went to my bed there was a cellphone box, it was unopened. It's still my room right? I still have right to open whatever is inside. It's an iPhone 5. This school must really be rich. I opened the iPhone and no, I can't download games not necesarry. Psh useless. It's programmed for this school only.

"Attention old and new students of Empire High. You may now proceed to your classes. your schedule will appear in your phones shortly thank you."

I recieved my schedule. First period: Power theory. What school is this, seriously? There was a gps of the school.

I sat in the third row of the classroom. The classroom is enormous. "Hey Seohyun! Go down!" A girl shouted at a girl floating. F-F-FLOATING?!

"Good Morning Students, Seohyun, for the nth time, will you go down?" the classroom laughed "Welcome old and new students. This subject is where you know about your supernatural powers and abilities. If your parents didn't even tell you, You guys are in a school where they train you to fight, to use your abilities, your gifts. and I guess Seohyun, already knows her power. And yes, her power is levitation. we have stage 1-5, accordingly to your rank." The teacher continued to discuss "You may get your abilities from your parents, other relatives or you are given. It goes from generation to generation. Normally a person may have one ability but some has two to three. Starting from Gayoon, I want to tell you what is your supernatural power" "Fire" and it went so on and so on. As they were telling their abilities, something will start to engrave on their identification cards. the room was filled with Oooh's and Aaaah's immediately. "How about you, Choi Mira?" "I a-I don't really know." "Jeongmal?" "Ne" "Nah, you'll know it sooner or later." the class went on normal.

I was excused the whole day to figure out what my ability is and I can't seem to find it. I became angry so much. It started to rain so hard. Wow. even the weather is agreeing with me. It's already night and I still cannot figure it out. the rain is falling hard. Goodthing I'm inside the gymnasium. I've tried everything. floating, telekenises, teleporting, everything. "Hey." "Who are you?!" I shouted. "Ah, Mianhae, I'm just upset, I still can't figure my ability out." "It's okay. Here, want some?" he is going near me to give me some chips. "Ah, Kamsam. What's your name?" "It's Luhan." He smiled at me "So what's your power?" "Telekinesis and Levitational. It's a little bit useless since I can only float around and make things fly." "How did you know your power?" He shrugged "I don't know, I was sleeping then I had a bad dream that I was floating, when I woke up, I really am." "I just can't seem to know what my power is." I growled, the thunder roared. "You might want to rest first."

-