CHP 2: Meeting the "SHINING" idiots

My Life with 'SHINing' people

CHAPTERS WILL TRY AND COME OUT EVERY SUNDAY,MONDAY ,TUESDAY During the rest of the week I shall be writing NEW chapters. :) thanks for reading ENJOY! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts will be in RED! *o*

 

--------------------------------------------------------

***SUN CHIN p.o.v***

            "I'm umm-" I paused WTH! Why would they want to know if I'm Chin Sun or not? Stuck up people, wanting to know other people's business. "I'm I'm just a random guy, OKAY?!" In my best guy voice. "Okaay chill out," The guy with his head half shaved off said, “Somebody’s on their PMS!" And they all laughed at me. "Heh Heh, who the hell are you guys anyways, huh? Are you famous?" I knew this was a bad idea to let rich people stay with us.

            "We are shining SHINee," All of them said at once once, "I'm Onew the leader."The one who smells like ate chicken all day. "I'm Flaming Charisma Minho." He's just a pretty boy. UGHH- how can I say he's pretty T_T. No his new nickname from me will be COW eyes(YOU have to admit he has large eyes! ^^) I laughed by myself. Then I noticed they were staring at me. "WHAT? Go on!" "I'm the almighty KEY!" The diva that said I had PMS and said I was a guy! >:( He'll pay for that when we get to the house. "I'm the MAKNAE taemin! (^_^)" UMMA! This guy is full aegyo! :O No Sun Chin you need to get ahold of yourself. He's just a aegi (baby)! i WILL CALL HIM.. UMM... taemin. -_- pathetic name. "And I am BLING BLING Jonghyun!" HE'S THE WORST OF ALL OF THEM! Yet why does he smile at me? Disgusting. I SHALL NAME YOU pabo.... i AT MAKING NAMES....

            "GWAHAHAH YOU MAKE ME WANT TO BITE YOUR HEAD YOU MOTHER F-" I accidently said out loud," I mean UMM I have to go to class. Bye bye!" As I looked out the window I noticed there was alot of teenage girls out there. TSSKK pabos don't waste your time on SHINee! Find another group like DBSK or Super Junior,etc! When I pulled out the door to go outside I kind of failed. Most of the girls almost made me flat as a pancake trying to seem them. As I fell back, I was expecting a big CRASH noise; instead I felt two warm hands behind me. When I looked up it was Jonghyun.

            "You ert! Don't touch my waist!!" I said as I was storming out. I noticed 90% of the girls were looking at me with either a hopeful CAN-YOU-ASK-THEM-TO-TALK-TO-MEE look or IM-GOING-TO-KILL-BECAUSE-SHINEE-IS-MINE glare.

            "Don't worry, I have nothing to do with these 'SHINING' idiots!"I glared at them.

            "But SUN CHIN UNNIE! PLEASE! Let me talk to them." I froze.CRAP that b*tch said my name! T_T atleast I don't think they heard. "Aniyo! I'm not Sun Chin! I'm a guy Umm Sun-gook..." I'm not this bright right now..... "But you are! LEE-SUN-CHIN! Lee Sun Chin is the daughter of Lee Sun Hi. You guys live in an apartment right?" I hit my forehead. "I have to go." As I tried walking forward, something grabbed a hold of me. "YAH! Let go of me! PABOYA!" I had a scary thought that the shining idiots heard me. "YAH YAH I SAID LET G-" I turned around to see COW EYES look at me. I frowned, "Yah! Let go of me. I need to go class." I tried shaking him of me, but he held on tighter, "YAHH! Let go!" I felt another hand on me other shoulder. "AGIOO! The ert who touched my waist... Kim Hyunjong? Let go pedo."

            "Aniyo."

            "BWOH?! You won't let go of me? ert >.<" As I would have thought, they weren’t listening to me, so I had to use my secret weapon. KEKEKE....Right when they I wasn’t going to do anything; I kicked them in the groin and then elbowed them in the stomach! >:) THAT’S what they get when they mess with LEE SUN CHIN! *imagining applause* they should of searched that i was a 3 straight national champion of Judo! for them!

{End of SUN CHIN p.o.v.}

***Jonghyun p.o.v.***

            That girl can really kick someone. Violent. -_- We'll get her back.. So is that really Lee Sun Chin? Sun hi noona said she was a peaceful quiet girl... LIES! AGIOO But she was kinda cute- NO JONGHYUN GET IT STRAIGHT YOU CAN FIND OTHER GIRLS THAT IS MUCH hotter then she is... She looked like a guy. pfft She-male. But don't worry I'll get her back.. keke.. >:)

            "Hyung, that noona scares me!" Taemin said. "It's okay minnie! We'll get her back soon."

            "Jonghyun-ah did that girl just call you Kim hyung-jong? As in the guy who played in BOF and Playful Kiss?" Onew asked.

            "YAH! Get ahold of yourselves. Don't you remember we're her guests so she has to treat us well..." Jonghyun had a sly smile on his face. I'm going to treat her like she would be in hell. HHEHEHHHE.

{End of JONGHYUN p.o.v.}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG! ottokae junae? Hi everyone, How are you? Summer is almost done for me.... SO it's going to be hard for me writing these stories although I got alot of them done :) Anyhow Thanks for reading my 2nd chapter of My life with SHINee! Remember this is my first FANFIC! SO DO NOT BE VERY HARSH ON ME! arraso? OKAY! So what do you think is going to happen to Lee Sun chin?? dan dan dannn! It's 11:23 pm where I'm at... And the internet is screwed up. So yeah! WELL!! Goodnight everyone! ANND REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT SUPER JUNIORS NEW MUSIC VIDEO ON AUGUST 3rd :) Well I am heading off to bed now! okay!

THANK YOU FOR READING! saranghae yo <3 p.s. i DON'T hate SHINee. I LOVE THEM! YOU'LL see sooonn! :)

 

SUBSCRIBE, FRIEND ME, PEACE OUT! ^^

       Fighting~

littleCLOUDdreamer NIGHT! :)