Chapter 4

Eternal Love

 - ____________ - it took You of the hands and you could notice the warmth and its hands - I Have to say something very important to you.
 - What?
 - I... I i love you.

An enormous chill flooded all your body, you could not say anything, simply you remained frozen opposite to Jungkook. After a minute of silence, the longest minute of your life Jungkook said:

 - L - I feel it... not why that, it was me who has said...
 - Jungkook... not that saying, is that. you are... one...
 - Bogey.
 - The fact is that... - A tear fell down for the Jungkook cheek: what happens to you?
 - Loving a girl and is not possible to go out with her... with you. it is very difficult, the bogey life is very complicated, you will fall in love with other and...
 - Eh... do not say that, I...
 - Do not say that you like, do not do it to make me feel good...
 - Jungkook... I like, but we cannot do anything.
 - Really do you like?
 - If, but I was feeling embarrassed to recognize it and since you are a bogey...
 - ________... - it approached you-.
 - What? - You Began to become nervous-.
 -... - he did not say anything to you, its dandy happened for your face and you noticed a soft rubbing-.
 - What... do you want?

Jungkook did a slightly strange smile to you: what would he be thinking? You were passing backwards for every step that was giving, until you shocked yourself with the wall. Jungkook did not stop and kept on approaching you. Jungkook stopped just in front of you, scarcely there was a pair of centimeters of distance between both. You noticed a chill, a very strange chill, so much that you could not move. Jungkook was bringing over its facing yours and... it gave you a soft and sweet kiss in the lips, your first kiss...

You separated Jungkook and said:

 - This cannot be... this cannot be happening: am I going crazy?
 What is happening? - Asked very astonished Jungkook-.
 - Has a bogey kissed me? How is it possible? But...
 - But that?
 - N - not at all, forget it. I want to change of clothes, so...
 - I'm sorry really, I have spoiled everything: truth?
 - You have not spoiled anything, but right now I need that you make me alone.
 - It costs...

 

Jungkook went out of the room and you changed of clothes and went out of your room. You went to the lounge and did not see Jungkook. You went for a walk for your apartment and you were not finding it, it was very strange, then you began to say:

 - Jungkook: where are you? Salt, do not worry, I need to speak with you. - A pair of minutes Happened and nobody was answering: Jungkook?

He neither was saying anything it nor was appearing either, then you thought: "Is it possible that it has gone away for my fault?". You threw a glance again for your apartment and did not see it, but on having entered again the kitchen, it dresses a note in the icebox. You approached wing icebox and took the note, which he was saying:

"I am sorry about what it has spent, I thought that it might make you happy, but the only thing that with it is to create problem problems and of making you feel bad, I am sorry about it, that's why I have decided to go away and allow you to live in peace, happily goodbye.".

You stopped reading the note and your eyes filled with tears and you said softly:

 - What...? Why...? You have made me alone...

You put the note on the table and went out to the street to look for it. They spent 3 hours and you were continuing in the street looking for it, could not give up. I spend the whole day and it was already dark, but you had not even given up, what you had realized during this day it was... that you could not live without, you were not going to give up up to finding it. 
You kept on walking, with the empty stomach and very tired. You came up to the river They have, you looked to the river and sighed, sat down in the soil and noticed a hand on your shoulder, turned round yourself with the hope to see Jungkook, but he was not he but another boy, who was looking at you with a tender smile and he said to you:

 - Are you alone? Such a young and nice girl must not be alone at this hour.
 - Oh... the fact is that...
 - Do you wait for anybody?
 - The truth is that not...
 - I see already - It sat down next to you in the soil - My Name is Jin: and you?
 - I am ____________.
 - __________? It is a nice name, you are not from here: truth?
 - No.
 - You are sad: no?
 - If...
 - It is for some boy: truth?
 - How do you know it?
 - Intuition, I suppose. Do you know a thing?
 - No: what?
 - If this boy has gone away or does not return, that is that so much he would not like you and you is cost by you too much as so that you are here alone waiting for it. 
 - Do you believe?
 - Of course: do you want that he accompanies you to your house? Lately the streets are very dangerous in the night.
 - I even do not meet you.
 - Do not worry, you can rely on me. Do you trust in me? - He You smiled tenderly-.
 - It costs.

 

Jin got up and I help you to stand up. You walked up to your apartment and before you were entering your apartment, he said to you:

 - ___________?
 - Yes?
 - Do you want to go out with me tomorrow? That right now you are not well, but the best way of forgetting all this you is being relaxing, so...
 - If, skylight. 
 - Only give me an opportunity and... he waits: what? Have you said that if?
 - If: why not? It has to be entertaining.
 - Thank you very much, I will not disappoint you.
 -.
 - Tomorrow I will gather you at 4 a.m.
 - It costs.
 - Well. Good evening. .
 Good evening. . - You entered your apartment and closed the door giving a sigh-.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and please talk about your ideas, that costs nothing ◕‿◕.
(Sorry for my spelling mistakes, understand me, do not speak English well and I do what I can ^^)