Death's love.

Death's love is the sweetest.

The feeling of happiness washed over Seungri as he opened his eyes. He wasn’t in his old, dirty room. He didn’t know where he was, but he didn’t feel any fear. He was perfectly calm. He even smiled. The pain in his chest was gone, the cold was gone and he didn’t feel like dying anymore. The boy gasped when he saw the pink-haired man. The demon. The one who saved him and pulled him into the land of death. The demon smiled and sat down on his knees next to Seungri. The boy was laying down in the same position he had died. He wasn’t alive anymore, he was dead, but he wasn’t just some mortal. He had part of Jiyong’s heart in him, part of the demon’s life. He was alive and bonded to the demon. Jiyong couldn’t live with the thought of leaving the boy alone. He wanted to shower Seungri with love. He wanted to show the boy that things could be different, that people did care about him and that he meant something. He wasn’t useless and unworthy. He had the purest soul the demon had ever seen.

“Seungri,” he said and smiled as the boy took his hand, his warm brown eyes filled with love and hope, laced with innocence.
“Jiyong. You’re Jiyong,” Seungri answered, surprised that he knew the older man’s name.
The demon smiled and nodded. “Yes, that’s my name. How are you feeling?”
The human thought about that for a few seconds before smiling back at Jiyong. There was only one answer possible. “I feel loved,” he whispered, the smile never leaving.
Jiyong chuckled and placed a kiss on the boy’s soft lips. “You deserve to be loved, Seungri. And I’m the one to show you what it feels like to be loved and treasured.”
Seungri blushed and turned his body so he was laying on his side and Jiyong decided to lay next to him. The demon looked into the loving eyes of the boy, the young man who had part of his heart, who was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. He would never let the boy go. He wrapped an arm around the thin waist and pulled Seungri closer. Being so close to the human was enough for him. He didn’t need to talk, he didn’t need to kiss him or touch him. All he needed was the boy’s love and trust. He Seungri’s black hair and continued doing it as Seungri closed his eyes. It didn’t take long before he slept and Jiyong decided that he would never let his little panda go. The demon closed his eyes after a few minutes of watching the sleeping boy, his arm still around the latter’s waist, smile still on his lips, Seungri still in his heart.

The demon woke up when he felt the weight on his body move. He groaned before opening his eyes. The first thing he saw was a smiling Seungri, hair wild from sleeping and his head on the older man’s chest. Jiyong lifted his hand to place it on the boy’s cheek and he the hot flesh. “Good morning,” he muttered.
Seungri giggled and placed a quick kiss on the pink-haired man’s chin, the only place he could reach. “Good morning, Jiyong.”
They stayed silent for a few seconds before Seungri moved again. “Jiyong?” he asked.
“Yes, Seungri?”
“What are we?”
“We’re together. We’re bonded. We’re forever.”
“Forever.”

Forever, Seungri thought as Jiyong pulled him up and kissed him on the lips. He wanted this to be forever as long as Jiyong was there with him. As long as the man loved him and cared for him. Yes, he could live forever. The only thing he needed was Jiyong’s love. Nothing else mattered. Just the two of them.

Forever. It sounded so beautiful and it was his.