beginning of the legacy

false things we think is true,can blind us (mpreg)

TYRAN....

The kingdom once known as the Great Domain. Now its in ruin.

A hundred years ago, Rion was the ruler of this magnificent kingdom, he had great fighting skills, he was wise, he was noble and brave. He ruled together with his beautiful wife, Linee'. There was a reason why they call it the Great Domain, the line of a Tyran had very special powers, no power is alike, every Tyran had different powers of thier own. But the line of the king or queen had greater powers, for instance, King Rion had a power to control earth and Queen Linee' had the power to control water. Others had great powers like invisibility, witchcraft, telekinesis, and levitation but controlling any of the 5 elements is a power only from the line of the king or queen.

It was a dark time for Tyran, they were preparing for war. At that time, the queen was in labor, giving birth to a baby boy. After hundreds of childless years of the couple, they finally had a miracle.

Sweat dripping down the queens beautiful face as she pushes the their baby out. though she was 350 year old, she still looked very young.

Minutes have passed, the baby finally came out. The healer braught the baby to the queens arms as she cradles her baby.They named him Hyun. The boy only had his fathers tall nose, he looked more like his beautiful mother, he had her snow blonde hair, her red lips, her blue eyes, her face shape and her rosy cheeks. They took their time to admire him, the queen was in tears as the king had a big smile in his face.

But happiness never lasts.

A soldier suddenly came in telling then they have been ambushed. The king ordered them to get into battle. The baby was given a potion and an amulet, he had to be taken somewhere safe, the queen told the healer to take him. The healer took the baby in her arms and drank the same potion she made since she was a witch, she also took her own son of 2 years and made him drink the same potion. The queen smiled with tears in her eyes, then the healer, the 2 year old boy and her son disappeared.