New Teacher

The Divided Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That was our first meeting, since that day, for some reason we often see in almost every performance we met. Until someday.. I don’t know how say this but it was made us more close , 


"Sohyun-ah." 
"Ne?" Sohyun who were drinking yogurt in cube café turned to the person who called her. 
"Today we should learn piano and guitar together, but because Btob has a emergency schedule today I cant teach you." Said the dimpled man who took over the seat next Sohyun. 
"Ah, it's okay we do it next time." 
"No, this is already the third time. You have to pratice, I dont want to decrease your ability. " 
"Ish, I'm fine oppa, You dont see every day I pratice? after all, its more important to do your work." Sohyun Replied with warm smiles. 
"I've been finding someone to replace me for a while." 
"Oh, who?" Sohyun frowned stared at him in confusion. 
"You're going to find out, it will come at 8 tonight. Wait in the exercise room, ok?"Replied him as he moved from his seat, then pinch Sohyun’s cheek. 
"Ya! HyunSik oppa, answer me!" Sohyun called, pulling his shirt. 
"Uh, see, that person more professional. You're going to love it.“ Hyunsik gave her his best smile 
"A man or a woman?" Hyunsik shrugged while showing his trademark smile. Sohyun puff her cheeks while looked Hyunsik went away.

When night came, Sohyun just stay silent with her guitar in the pratice room. she didn’t have schedules with 4minute, because the members are busy with their own activities.She still thinks hardly who the person who replaces Hyunsik that day.Hugging her guitar she looked at the clock, its continues to run, "Now it's 8:15.Somehow,maybe this is the first time to teach"Sohyun looked at her cell phone, no message from Hyunsik. Thirty minutes passed, still not come, Sohyun was getting annoyed.

"He wants to play with me?Is HyunSik oppa lying to me? "She muttered. she pulled out her phone and immediately called Hyunsik. "Hold up please." 

"Yoboseyo?" Sohyun stand to hear Hyunsik’s voice
"Oppa you want ... ---" Sohyun speechless after seeing the mirror. 
"Hello, why?" Sohyun didnt answer, she just speechless after seeing the reflection in the mirror, precisely in the direction of the entrance. 
"Annyeong Haseo, sorry to be late." Sohyun turned to see who was coming. 
"Sohyun? Sohyun? What's wrong? Is he coming? "Asked Hyunsik again. 
"He come, now hang up. Bye. " 
"Hey Kkwonsso .." have not had time to reply HyunSik, Sohyun already decided hang up her phone. 
"Sorry I'm late, the road was jammed. Glad to see you again, Sohyun sunbae."He said with a smile, for some reason, corner of Sohyun’s lips formed a soft smile. 
"Nice to see you again." She answered. 
"Today I'm going to replace HyunSik because he was unable to teach you. Do you still remember me, right? " 
"Of course, Ken VIXX. Thank you for that time. " 
"Good for you, Let start now?" he said. SoHyun nodded, and picked up the guitar from the place
"Today you want to learn the guitar or the piano?" 
"I ... up to you." That man nodded. 
"I want to hear you play the guitar first." 
"No, I cant. I dont even know th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter