I Got Her in My Arms

Is this Love or Just a Coincidence?(Stopped)

~ At the Concert-Nichkhun's POV ~


When this song called Chu started , Taecyeon nudged me with his elbow. 

"You know that girl that gave you the phone number?"

"Yeah"

I wonder what he's gonna say.

"Well she was upset that you didn't want to date her or even call her and say that you were sorry for declining the dating request.  But then she lightened up when I told her that I wanted to date her.  I am just that cool aren't I?"

"Ahh...sure.  So did you guys start dating?"

"Why do you care?"

"I'm just asking to make sure that she's off my shoulder forever."

"I know your lying.  I know that you wish you hadn't given her to me.  I can see it in your eyes, Khun."

You know what I know Taecyeon, I know that your horrible with reading peoples feelings and that's a fact!

"I'm so happy with my honeykins and I believe that to replace my honeyknis, you should talk to that girl next to you"

"You know what, the only reason why I'm not dating is because I already had my heart broken once and I don't want it to happen a second time!"

"Oh, I'm really sorry but that's why you need to find the one who is made for you, the one who will be with you till the very end"

"I'm just not ready.  I'm sorry."

Omo, I think that lady is gonna do a handspring.  Ahhhh!  She's gonna fall off the stage!  What am I gonna do?

I absentmindedly put my arms out.

The lady fell into my arms.

You could here gasps and the sound of cameras flashing.  What's weird is that I even gasped.

I took a close look at her.  To be honest, she's actually pretty nice looking.

"Omo!!!!  This is unbelievable!!"  Taecyeon yelled.

There was silence between us for a moment.

"Thanks for saving me!"

I put her down

"No problem and be careful next time so you won't have to replay this scene again, yeah?"

"Yes"

"I know I said this already but thanks!"

I nodded.

We stared a sweet stare at each other for a long time, not worrying about our surroundings.

The other people on the stage, probably the other group members, got off the stage and checked on the lady.


When the performance was done I tried to catch up to her to tell her something.  Soon I caught up to her.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Victoria, how about you?"

"Nichkhun"