Rehearsal Time or Crazy Manager Time?

Is this Love or Just a Coincidence?(Stopped)

~ Victoria's POV ~


Ohhh we're late! This is not good at all! Oh what to do, what to do!

"Why were you guys late?!" My manager was saying in a stern voice.

"Well we were spending alot of time trying to convince Victoria here to date someone."

"Oh really?!  Cause my son, Hyunki Jr. is looking for a date to this party that only allows you in if you have a date.  Everyone thinks that Hyunki Jr. isn't cool enough to get a date.  He not only wants to find a date but to also prove to the world that he is cool enough to get a date."  My manager was doing all of these crazy hand motions and was starting to sweat like crazy.

"I personally think that he's fantastic, and I'm not just saying that because he's my son but because I really mean it....... Soooo is it a yes to my son or....."

"Ahhhhhh...... Ummm..... don't you think that we're wasting our rehearsal time talking about this?"

"Oh yes! Ummm... I am so sorry I wasted your time when I could've talked to you about this after the rehearsal!  Oh silly me!  Now go ahead, go and get your body pumped up till it's on fireeeee so then it's ready for the real deal, if you know what I'm saying!"

Hugh, and I thought he was mean.

We started heading down the hall and into the rehearsal studio.

"Unnie, that was a little strange wasn't it?"

"More like really strange!"


~ After the Rehearsal ~

The rehearsal went pretty well.  We were done the rehearsal in a few hours and off to go to the dressing rooms.  We were getting dressed in clothes for Chu.  Then all of a sudden you here someone knock at the door.

"Who is it?!"

"It's me, the manager of f(x)!  I would like to speak to Victoria!"

Oh no, he's gonna ask me about Hyunki Jr.!  What am I gonna do?  Then I have an idea.enlightened

"Ummm... Victoria's not here right now!"  I was speaking in a really high pitched voice.  "She had some stomach problems so she ran into the bathroom.  She has been in there for a very long time and I don't think she will be out anytime soon.  Sorry!"

"Oh, poor thing!  Wait a minute, who exactly am I talking to?"

"Ummm.... you see I'm the new employee, Suki...Suki....Tae...gypsal."

"Ohh so your the new employee?  That's quiet the name you got there!"

"Yepp, I'm the new employee and I do have an interesting name!"

"Ummm... ok!  Well, when Vic comes back make sure you tell her that I stopped by and would like to talk to her"

"Ok sure!"

Ughhh... I hate it when I lie, it makes me feel really bad!  I waited a little bit to make sure that I don't bump into my manager, then when 5 minutes past, I started heading out of my dressing room and waited for my group members to come out of thier dressing rooms.

The came out soon and then I started walking to the stage with f(x).

SHOWTIME!


This is my favorite chapter so far.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!