Flying To the sky

Undefeated Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6..

 

Yonghwa get up early in the morning..

 

he breath deep for fresh air..

 

"I wanna test my power of run and jump now while my mother still sleep" said Yonghwa to his self..

 

then he begin to run. he run very fast. then he jump with very high jump. he landed again then he run back to his house. one jump and he arrive just 3 metres from front door..

 

he not satisfied. he look around and then he saw the lake..

 

he can see the opposite of lake from the distance..

 

"maybe I can jump and cross the lake. I must try, that's right. I must have to try it" said Yonghwa to his self again..

 

then he run, when almost 2 metres before lake. Yonghwa jump high..

 

he look excited, but then he realize if the lake opposite is still far when he fall down..

 

he look panic, he will get down to the water...

 

when he will fall to the water. he directly cover his face with his left hand while right hand just hang on.Yonghwa close his eyes and wait to feel the cold of water..

 

but after a while, he not feel the cold water..

 

he open his eyes and realize if he not fall to water. he has fly just some inch from water. Yonghwa touch the water with his left hand..

 

he look happy and glad..

 

"I'm flying...I'm flying..." said Yonghwa to his self..

 

he raise his right hand to straight with his body. slowly he move forward..

 

he landed to his house with nicely..

 

he stare to his body..

 

"I'm flying teacher...Thank You teacher. I understand know why I can't fly like you teach me" said Yonghwa to his self.

 

he came back from Cranus planet with one lesson from his teacher who is alien that he can't do, that is flying. but now, he has know how to do that..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter