Our past

Attack on Christmas...

Sigh...

 

Eren didn't bother to leave his bed, he was too tired, too sick to do it. Luckily, his medication doesn't need to be taken after having some food in his stomach. He lifted himself using his arms, just doing this alone made him feel like he has lost all of his strength. He rested for awhile before comsuming his medication and went back to sleep.

Normally his sister, Mikasa would take care of him. Today was an exception because Mikasa's needed to prepare for the Christmas party and Levi's birthday party. They were in need of people to prepare for two occasions at once.

-Last night-

"Sorry I couldn't help, Armin, I really wanted to make it the best for Levi... Please help me explain it to Erwin and the others..." Eren's guilt could be heard even on the phone.

"It's fine Eren! With Mikasa here we will help you decorate the house nicely for your dear Levi!"

"But dont exaggerate them! I don't want him to be embarrassed..."

"Ok, ok. And remember not to tell Levi about this party, it's a surprise from all of us from the Survey Corps... All of us are now reunited, from the Commander to Levi's squad and to us the 104th training squad, we all had memories of the past, we all remember our friends... Except Captain Levi."

"..."

"Eren? I'm sorry but I guess we should hang up now, talk to you in abit! Rest well before christmas day, ok?" The call was cut off by Armin.

.

.

.

"Eren! Open the damned door!" What... "I swear to god if you don't ing open it right now I will kick down the ing door and I'm not going to ing pay for the repair job dammit!" This voice...

Eren jumped off the bed,"Wait! Don't kick the door!! I'm coming!!" He fumbled with the locks for awhile before finally oepning the door.

Standing in front of him was Levi in his winter jacket. Of course, he had a scarf wrapped around in his neck like he always had.

"I'm coming in, ty brat, and stop staring or I'll golged out those eyes of yours." Levi spoke with sass, but his facial expressions remained unchanged.

Typical...Eren thought and smiled.

"So... what brings you here? Should you be in work?"

"Go and lie in bed."

"...I asked you a question."

"Go. You're sick and I'm here to take care of you, does that answer your question? Now get your in bed."

Woah...What? "Oh... Yes, Levi..." Eren turned so that Levi couldn't see his cheeks blushing in embarrassment. He quickly went and laid on his bed.

Levi appeared in his room with a wet towel and placed it on Eren's forehead.

"Took your temperature already?"

"Yeah, last night, 37.7."

"Medication?"

"Had it this morning."

"Did you even have breakfast? The kitchen doesn't look like it had been touched since yesterday. Did Mikasa not make breakfast for you?"

"She had a date with her friends, so she couldn't."

"Tsk. Whatever. Now go to sleep." Levi tossed the blanket over Eren and left the room.

-Afternoon-

"Wake up, ty brat. Don't make me pour this porridge over your head."

"...?"

"I've put another pillow for you to lean against the wall, don't tell me you can't even sit up yourself."

Eren propped himself up and took the bowl of hot porridge from Levi. Levi took a chair for himself and settled beside Eren's bed.

"So where did Mikasa go?"

"What?" The teen wasn't listening, he was just too busy blowing on the spoon filled with porridge. He just couldn't wait to taste Levi's cooking.

"Oi. I'm asking you a question, Jaeger."

"I've already answered that one before, didn't I?" He spoke before continuing to eat.

"You may be a brat, but you're not a very good liar..." Levi leaned in and looked at Eren. His normal eyes were fierce enough to look like he was staring into his very soul.

"I didn't lie." He gulped, and struggled to keep as least eye contact with him as possible. , he's so y.

"Your face's pretty honest when you've just awoken."

"W-What are you tal-" Levi's face was just a few millimeters away from his. Eren didn't realise he was studying his perfect features until he saw Levi's lip curled upwards slightly.

"Your face is red." Eren snapped back into reality and turned away from Levi.

"S-Shut up!"

Levi breathed into Eren's ear, "You like me, don't you..." Levi took the bowl from Eren's hand and placed it on the table.

Eren turned to face the man, "what are you doing! i'm not finished y-". Levi pressed his lips onto Eren's.

"Shall I help you finish off then?" Levi smirked and lifted his shirt. Eren struggled in vain to push Levi away. Well, he was humanity's strongest. "L-let go..." Eren gasped. He was still weak from the medication which had a side effect of causing drowsiness. He didn't want this. Even though he wanted Levi, but not like this. "You...You're being...awful..."

"Stop struggling. Ugh,ty brat." Levi pinned his armed above him, revealing his face. He saw tears streaking down from his crimson cheeks.

"Captain...I like you...I love you..."

"What the hell are you talking 'bout, Jaeger."

"I LOVE YOU, I HAVE LOVED YOU ALL ALONG! Since the time when we were fighting titans, since I first saw you while saving me from all those bastards who were trying to eat my friends. But... when we died... When we all, the whole of the Survey Corps died saving humanity, when we both promised we would see each other in our next lives again, you broke your promise, you forgot about me! You forgot about us! You were the only one who forgot who we were, Captain!"

Levi stared wide-eyed in disbelief. . I ing took the medicine and lost it. No...I've had enough. I can't take this anymore... I want Levi, but not like this. I want... I want him to love me...

Eren continued sobbing as Levi released his arms and sat down to organise his thoughts. He looked like a mad scientist ready to activate his own killing machine. Levi buried his head in his hands.

When my sobbing stopped. I turned to look at Levi. Did I scare him..? Hell... Levi shouldn't be that easily shocked by anything. Even if he was, his facial expressions would perfectly hide it...

"I remember..."

"What...?" Eren narrowed his eyes at Levi. Remember...? He shouldn't have the memories... Did I trigger them?