1.

Miracles in December

If you play exo's miracles in december towards the time they arrive at Paju there's a super hardcore affect ayeee.

Nam Taehyun, where are you? The snow was starting to fall incessantly, and despite it's fluffy, angelic appearance, it brought with it a cold that penetrated through his coat, cut through his skin, and dug into the very marrow of his bones. Mino's teeth chattered as he shivered, and he pulled up the hood of his sweater over his head before fixing his second thin, (he wished he would have worn his black, thick coat asseenonwinnertvcough instead of this pathetic excuse of a jacket.) well worn coat around his shoulders. The thin, printed scarf that adorn Mino's outfit swayed gently at the sigh of the wind that came up, and the rapper couldn't help the shiver that again ran down his spine.

"Mino-ya?" He turned to the voice that called him, a smile gracing his features when he catches a glimpse of the familiar figure. There he was- Nam Taehyun- in all his beauty. Mino eyed the other carefully, watching as he brushes his chestnut colored hair back with one swift movement of a hand before using the same to adjust the fur hoodie of his jacket. He had to take a hold himself in order to not continue staring at him dreamily.

"It took you long enough, what, were you having a bad hair day or something?"

The maknae pouted, eyebrows knitting together as his hand makes its way to his hair to brush it again, though it was already fine as it was. For a moment, he actually seemed a little worried that his hair was a mess, and that made Mino laugh a little, causing the maknae to glare with dark orbs. "Well, hello to you too." He merely grumbles back in reply before proceeding ahead of the other, "Hurry up, I want to see the lights at Outlet Paju."

The rapper was all too familiar with Taehyuns cold demeanor, so it didn't surprise him at all that the maknae reacted as such. The two walked alongside each other in silence, the soft crunch of snow underfoot, coupled with the squelch from Taehyuns Dr. Martin boots was the only thing to break it.

"So.." Mino started, turning to face the other. He caught a glimpse of the maknae swiftly turning his head to face forward. He had probably been stealing glances at him the whole time he was looking the other way. "Whats so special about these lights in Paju anyway?"

The younger boy turned to look at him, his eyebrows furrowed once again and face scrunched. It was obvious that he was very displeased at the question, and Mino almost felt sorry that he even asked. With a simple shake of his head, Taehyun ignores the rappers question and silently continues forth. Mino gave the boy a puzzled look, but he followed behind nonetheless. Perhaps the reason he decided to ask him to tag along was because he didn't want to leave him alone, either way, Mino was glad that he asked. Besides, there wasn't anyone else in the world he wanted to be with this Christmas besides him.

Upon arriving, Mino knew the reason Taehyun wanted to see the lights at the outlet at first glimpse. Each building was adorned with a large-sized Christmas tree and a set of festive decorations that blended well with the surrounding setting. The various colored streams flowing between the buildings and trees nearby were decorated with bright Christmas ornaments, the gentle fall of snow and the festive music giving it a greater Christmas feel.

"Wow," Mino murmurs as he looks at the surrounding landscape in awe. Taehyun glances at the other and simply laughs in reply, his attention turning back to the camera he held out to take pictures of the buildings around them (and himself of course.)

"Hyung, take a picture of me in front of the Christmas tree," The redhead shuffles towards the other, shoving the camera into his hands without hearing his response. He didn't need to hear it anyway, he knew that the older would do as he said in the end. He always did.

Once Taehyun looks like he's done preparing himself for the picture, Mino holds up the camera, "Say cheese!"

The maknae breaks into one of his best smiles, and Mino couldn't help the smile that was threatening to pull at his lips. That was the many things that Mino adored about Taehyun; his bright smile. Taehyun always seldom smiled but when it came to just the two of them together, he was always smiling and laughing that it should have been incredibly painful. The rapper even thought at some points that the younger just put up the act so that he wouldn't bother him as much, but it wasn't an act, and Mino was happy about that. Because to him, Taehyuns smile was insurmountably beautiful and wonderful to look at.

"Cheese." The maknae says plainly in contrast to the elated expression that washes over his features as Mino takes one final picture in front of a large, well-decorated Christmas tree. It was like that for the rest of their evening out at Paju; taking various pictures in front of all the buildings. Mino didn't mind however, the maknae looked like he was enjoying himself, and he didn't want anything other than for the boy to be happy.

 

"I had a lot of fun today," the rapper starts as they made their way back home, leisurely raisng his arms up to fold them behind his head. He had to admit, his initial reaction to seeing the lights at the outlet was that it was going to be boring and a waste of time. But boy, did they prove him wrong, and he was kind of glad it did.

"Did you?" Taehyun asks with a smile as he turns to face him.

Before Mino could even say anything else, he felt two familiar arms timidly move around him, and looked down to see a blushing Taehyun,"I'm glad you did." he continued, his voice barely a whisper.

At that moment, Mino felt something stir within him. Something that he has felt when the maknae greeted him in the morning with a bright, ecstatic smile. When he held the other in a warm embrace when it felt as if the whole world was coming down on them. When he catches a glimpse of tinted red cheeks on pale skin when he compliments how cute he looked in an outfit, or just in general.  It was a feeling that he hadn't understood up until now.

"Hyung?" Mino found himself tilting the mkanae's head up and caressing his cheek, his thumb running over his lightly flushed cheeks that were only getting redder by the moment. The elders hand never left the warmth of Taehyuns skin as he drew closer, eyes flitting shut as he pressed his lips against the other. When he pulls back, the maknae gazes at him blankly, and for a moment he actually started to regret what he had done.

"I'm sorry, I just felt that it was the appropriate thing to do at the..." Mino thought of a way to justify his actions, but ended up hanging his head low, "sorry.."

A silence fell over the two boys for what seemed to be a decade for the rapper, and he was about ready to run home until he felt a familiar pair of warm lips press against his cheek, "Theres nothing to be sorry for.."

Mino didn't know what to think of the situation, considering he has never been in one like this before. But regardless he hooked an arm around the maknae, only to be horrifically rejected with a slap of his hand against his arm. He knew he shouldn't have been astonished by the maknae's behavior, but he was anyway, "Let's... Let's head home now, hyung. The snow fall is getting heavier and i'm getting cold." He complained and without waiting for a response, quickly taking Mino's hand in his to drag him all the way home. The snow was still falling incessantly, but Mino nor Taehyun needed to worry.

"Hey, when we get home can we cuddle?"

"Don't push your luck too far, hyung."

 

YO, I didn't do much editting so sorry if it's really bad AHAHA i'm so tired it's 11pm here I know it says it's supposed to be a drabble but as i finished it up the other day I thought, "Why not make it a story?" So i took another day to extend it. If enough people enjoyed this i'll maybe write a contiunuance by next year, yay. ;v; Thanks for reading.