Goodbye

Things I'm Doing Slowly,I'm Sorry...

Sae Ri was brought to the hospital.Blood were spilling on her dress,and she was sobbing quietly.She was immediately held to the Emergency Room and given some pills.But still,nothing seemed to work.

You/Sae Ri's POV

"Saeri-ah...my daughter..",you heard you mother cry.She tried to get near you,but immediately gets pushed away.

"Sorry miss,staffs only...",the nurse tried to calm your mother.But she cried and cried.

'There's no use,mom.',you thought in your mind.Yes,you're gonna die.

Nothing's gonna change.

Not even Luhan's proposal.

 

Luhan searched for her everywhere.He asked a doctor and the doctor said "Room 021."

Sae Ri's parents were already there.Her mother was the most pitied person,since she didn't know a thing about Saeri's disease.

"O-o-mma,I-re-really don't--",you tried to speak,but your father disallowed.

"You need to rest,Saeri.Don't force yourself."

You nodded and sobbed again.

Suddenly,you remembered the note you wrote on Luhan's cleaned handkerchief in your hands.You held it tight and tear fell...

So this is how you feel about leaving people you really love...

 

Luhan arrived late.He stared at you in shock.

"S-saeri...what's the matter with you?Don't leave me...",Luhan also cried.He didn't stand seeing you like this.

"Luhan,there's nothing we can do.Let's just pray to God...",your father hugged him.

"There must be something we can do.She can't just die like that!!",Luhan screamed.

It made him look pathetic,and so are you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 8 am in the morning.Your whole body felt numb.

You looked beside you.Luhan was sleeping,but holding your hands very tight.

"Luhan..oppa..",you muttered.Luhan heard it and woke up.

"Take this..handkerchief.Y-yours...",you gave it to him.

And that moment,your heart was beating slowly...slower snd slower.

"Things I'm doing slowly,I'm sorry.."you said your last words.It was too late now.

"Goodbye.",and your mind went blank.