One

Things I'm Doing Slowly,I'm Sorry...

 

READ IT WHILE LISTENING TO THIS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaxX-9u48r0


Sae Ri was brought to the hospital.Blood were spilling on her dress,and she was sobbing quietly.She was immediately held to the Emergency Room and given some pills.But still,nothing seemed to work.

You/Sae Ri's POV

"Saeri-ah...my daughter..",you heard you mother cry.She tried to get near you,but immediately gets pushed away.

"Sorry miss,staffs only...",the nurse tried to calm your mother.But she cried and cried.

'There's no use,mom.',you thought in your mind.Yes,you're gonna die.

Nothing's gonna change.

Not even Luhan's proposal.

It all started a month ago...

 

 

 

 

You and Luhan were playing in a park.Not many people was there,so both of you acted childish and embarassing.

"Luhan,catch this!",you shouted and threw the frisbee to him.He didn't catch it.

"Ahh...you threw it too hard!",Luhan whined.

You laughed at him.'Cute',you mumbled.

"Now try catching mine!!!!!",Luhan shouted before making a throw.

You focused to the frisbee and....caught it.

"Wow,I made it!I caught it!",you cheered.Luhan pouted.

"Looks like today's your day,sweetheart.But tomorrow is mine!",Luhan stated before taking his bag and walked toward the lake.

 

"The lake's pretty,right?",you said as you take a seat beside him.Luhan smiled and nodded.

"But...I think you're more beautiful.",Luhan said as he stared in your eyes.

Your heart skipped a beat.

"No,that's not true...",you said hesitantly.Was he confessing?Or is he playing around?

 

"T-tomorrow...where do you want to go?",Luhan asked,trying to change the topic.

"Hmm...the bubble tea shop at town seems nice.",you answered.

"Yeayy!!Bubble tea :D",Luhan became active again.

You chuckled.

 

 

You were back from the park.Your father was standing in front of the door,as if he was waiting for you.

"A-appa?",you spoke.Your father looked at you and sighed.

"You're already here,Saeri.Come..I've something to talk to you.",your father said in a serious tone.

You became worried.Did anything happen?

 

 

"Look,Saeri.I know this might be shocking,but...",your father started to speak.

"Remember when you said you couldn't breath after you anticipated in your school's sports day last year?"

You nodded.Of course.Your heart was hurt so bad you felt like exploding.

"Saeri,please stay strong.Appa just got news that you're having a heart disease.And it's incurable."

 

You tried to process your father's words many times.

Heart Disease.Incurable.

He also said not to tell your mother,or she'll become sad.

Tears starts running down your cheeks,

 

Why is this happening to me?

Why did I got the disease?

Why is it incurable?

Why do I even exist?

 

And since that day,your smile faded.Your laughter were something forbidden.

You felt that you have lost colours of your life.

And it happened just before you were starting to love Xi Luhan.