First Meeting

Train Love.

Lee Hae Ri runs so she can cacth the train, as she runs down the escalator, She notices someone staring at her. She ignores that fact and slides her way through the crowd. In the train , She sat next to a guy. He said " Hi, Want an Expresso?" . " Sure , thanks. What's your name ? ".She asked.  “Well, My name is Xiumin.” He smiled.”I’m –“ before she could continue saying anything, he said “ Lee Hae Ri. I know who you are and I like you.” He smiled after he said that. “ Wow, your very ‘considerate’.” Hae Ri looks at him and leaves the train.

At her office, She told her friend, Lee Han Byul , about it. “ Really?! That’s really straight forward. What was his name?” She asked Hae Ri.” Xiumin.” After along pep talk, she had to go dress up for her cat walk.

After that, she went back into the train.” I have to take care or I’ll see –“

She tripped down and landed in Xiumin’s arms. “Or I’ll see who?”. Xiumin asked Hae Ri. She blushed and stood up. “ Oh, No one.”. She found one seat left. Right before she sat there , Xiumin sat there and she accidentally sat on his lap. “ What are you doing?” Hae Ri asks as she tries to stop him from hugging her. “ Comfy Cushion.”.He says innocently. She then runs out of the door.

The next day, Hae Ri went to the train and looked left to right. She then sat on a seat.”Boo!” Xiumin came crawling from the bottom of her chair.”Your getting creepier.” Lee Hae Ri said as she stands up.

At her workplace, they told her she had to stay longer cause she needs to do some size fitting. At 1 a.m , Hae Ri ran  into the train and immediately fell asleep. Then Xiumin carries her head lightly and puts it on his lap.”She looks so pretty.”. When they arrived at the other station, Hae Ri ran out and opened her apartment door, then laid on her bed.”Knock,Knock.” Someone was knocking her window .It was Xiumin .He said” My legs hurt squatting , can I come in ?”. Hae Ri just let him in and they talked.” Xiumin , where do you live?”,  Hae Ri asked him. While she was asking him , he opened the window and said “ That will remain a mystery.” He smiled and jumped out of the window. Hae Ri thought she was dreaming and continued to sleep.

The next morning , she saw Xiumin sitting down with another girl in the train. She hid and caught a glimpse of the girl.

It was..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi guys, this is my first chapter, And although its kinda short I hope you guys like it.Sorry I said it was oneshot.,Turned out to be a series.