END :D

To Choi Sooyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As expected from my readers. (You guys like to make me write loooooong chapters) Anyway, I combined the prologue and epilogue in one chapter. I hope you guys enjoy this and please do leave some comments. I WORKED HARD ON THIS! 

PS; I wrote something different from my original plan. Damn T_T 

Enjoy!!! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was already pass midnight and tall girl was still wide awake. She looks to her side where Jessica was sleeping soundly with her right hand over her head. Sooyoung slips out of the bed and wore her house slippers. She slowly walks out the room and made her way to the living room where the small box was placed on the coffee table. She sat on the couch with the small box just before her. Sooyoung heaved a sigh before taking the present with her right hand. She stared at it for a while before deciding to open it. It was a ring. She examined it closely under the dim light.

                “Young” she read out loud

She put it was about to put it back in the box when she saw a white thing. She pulled out and realize it was a small paper.

This is what was written:

Sooyoung-ah,

                Merry Christmas! I know it’s already too late but I hope you’ll still keep it. The ring probably doesn’t have any place on your ring finger. I actually find it funny especially when I realize I asked you to reserve it for me when I comeback. Guess I’m too late.

 I wish you all the happiness with Jessica. Take care always and God bless. 

                                                                                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                                                                                Young

PS; Just so you know you still have a very special place in my heart.

Sooyoung smiled before taking the ring back to her hand. She stood up walked to a window just behind the couch. She looked at the view outside before closing her eyes her two hands holding the ring. She still remember about the events that happened between her and her first love Tiffany.

 

Flash Back

“Miyoung!” the tanned girl around the age of 17 ran to a red haired girl

“Sooyoung, I told you to call me Tiffany”  the red haired girl pouted when she turned to her lover

“Eh? But I love Korean name!” it was now Sooyoung’s turn to act like a cute puppy

“Wae~?”

“Because it has young on it” the tanned tall girl with short hair explained

“So?” Tiffany lifted a brow still not getting Sooyoung’s point

“Aish. Come here” Sooyoung then took Tiffany’s hand and led them to a playground

“What are we doing in a playground?” the older of the two asked

“Just follow will you”  the tall girl dragged her to a sand box

She saw a stick and used it to write something on the sand.  

                MiYOUNG <3 SooYOUNG

                “There, get it?” the tall girl asked standing from her position dusting her hands.

Tiffany looks up with a sweet smile before standing up and hugging the tall girl tightly by the neck.

                “You never fail to make the butterflies in my stomach wild” Tiffany whispered burying her face on the crook of Sooyoung’s neck.

                “Eww~ Miyoung eats butterflies” Sooyoung teased

Tiffany pushed Sooyoung causing her to fall on her but.

                “You deserve that” Tiffany said before smiling with her eyes

The tall girl smirked before pulling Tiffany to her. Tiffany was on top of Sooyoung with the tall girl wrapping her arm around her waist.  They stared at each other’s yes before the girl on top slowly leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was innocent and pure. No lust, just pure love. The two girls ended up having a date in the park.

8 months passed when a heart breaking news was delivered to Tiffany. Her mother got into an accident and she along wither family went back to states. In the airport, two girls were hugging tightly either one of them doesn’t want to let go.

                “Please don’t leave me” the tall girl begged still hugging Tiffany

                “You know I don’t want to. If only I can stay with you, you know I will” Tiffany said her eyes puffy and red

                “I love you Miyoung” Sooyoung whispered

                “I love you too Sooyoung” Tiffany whispered back

Sooyoung wiped Tiffany’s cheek with her thumb while looking intensely at the girl’s eyes. Tiffany held the hand that was wiping her cheeks. She held them tightly before kissing them.

                “When I come back, I’ll put a ring on your finger so nothing can ever part us again” Tiffany said holding Sooyoung’s hand tightly as she could.

                “I’ll wait for that day to come” Sooyoung said before sealing their good bye with one last kiss

                “Calling all flight passenger for Los Angeles California, please board on gate no. 5 thank you”

And with that the two young lovers pulled out from their kiss. Sooyoung took the older girl’s hand leading her back to her family. The Hwangs gave Sooyoung a sweet smile before giving the girl a hug. Sooyoung hugged Tiffany one last time before parting their ways. The younger one waited for her lover’s figure to disappear from her sight before leaving. While she was on her way home she asked the driver to stop in a park. It was the park where she and her lover used to have their date. She sat down on the bench where they usually sit on. She look around when she saw a girl with a blonde hair sitting on a bench just a bench away from her. She was holding her ankle with a tear escaping her eyes. That was the day she met Jessica.

End of Flash Back

Sooyoung’s eyes let out a tear breaking her from her trance. She wiped them away when suddenly she heard Jessica’s voice.

                “Youngie?” the older girl asked her voice still sounded sleepy and she was rubbing her left eye

                “Hey,what are you doing up?” she asked walking to her lover while putting the ring inside her pocket.

                “You weren’t beside me!” Jessica said with a pout

                “I-I was just…” Sooyoung was trying to think of an excuse

Jessica looked at her confusedly when her eyes landed on an open box that was on the coffee table. The blonde girl smiled with a tint of hurt.

                “W-Who was it f-from?” Jessica mustered all her courage to ask

                “It was from….Tiffany. S-She’s back” the tall girl looked down

                “O-oh”

Then there was an awkward silent. The two tried to avo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter