1.

A Christmas Present for Those who Waits

 

~♥~
 
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
Everytime he passed a house, he tried so hard to close his ear but those annoying sounds still could be heard. He groaned angrily before fastening his steps. He needs to get out of here, he cannot stay in this circumstances.
 
He ran into a dark alley and try to catch his breath. This alley is the right place to a homeless boy like him. No joy songs that can bother him, no hateful remarks peoples said to him, nothing just him and darkness. 
 
Darkness has always been his friends since his parents death 10 years ago, who was died by car accident and miraculously he's the only one who survived. He was sent to his aunt's house, but they never get along (since his aunt and the others family, blamed him for his parents death) so on christmas night, he packed his stuffs, leave the house and wandered aimlessly. God knows how hard it is to survive on street when you're only 6. But he did, and he has nothing to do until now. And since then, he hate christmas because it doesn't bring any joy even after 10 years has passed. 
 
He lean his back on those dirty walls and his body sliding down slowly. He hasn't eaten yet since five days ago, the longest record he has ever reach. He needs to eat but the snow kills his bones, makes him unable to move an inch. He put his arms around his fragile body which covered with an unused jacket he found a few months ago. 
 
'You only need to close your eyes and imagine those foods, Donghae. You won't starving anymore, just like those old years you have spent'
 
The said boy named Donghae, closed his eyes and tries so hard to ignore his stomach. He used to it, so a few more hours won't kill him. 
 
'Why God created snow? What the use of it? It only kills a homeless people like me. Who have no bonfire to keep us warm. Stupid weather! Ugh.' 
 
He feels a white clouds already forming everytime he exhaled. He might be survive from starving, but surviving from such a snowy night? He see a little hope on it. He just hope, God protects him just like the old times.
 
But now, God sends him something more precious than surviving on a windy night. 
 
"Mister? Are you alright?" 
 
He chuckled to himself, he must be imagining things. Since he was a little no one paid attention to him, so why now when he almost reached his legal age, someone finally notice him? No. The bigger he became, the smaller attention he received. 
 
"Mister?" 
 
Now he felt a hand touched his. On reflex, he jerked away and stared in horror on the little girl he faced a few feet away right in front of him.
 
"What are you doing, Amber? Remember what daddy told you, don't go to a dark places or you will found-" 
 
The words stop. Donghae's eyes cannot move away from the stranger's eyes. Something holding him still, something captivating him. He doesn't feel cold anymore. This stranger emitted a warm feeling that make his face burning. 
 
Maybe because this man is beyond perfection? Oh dear God, what did I think about. 
 
The stranger coughed before tear his gaze into the little girl who sit comfortably beside him, "Amber, please let's go home. Mommy and daddy are waiting for us." 
 
"Hey mister," Amber ignore this perfect-man's ramble and snuggle-possibly closer-to Donghae, "Why are you here alone? Not celebrating this joyful night with your family?" 
 
"Amber don't-" 
 
"None of your business, kid. Now go back to your brother and get away from here." 
 
Donghae tried to leave but Amber hold his wrist and gasped, almost dramatically, "OMG MISTER YOU'RE FREEZING! Let me warm you up! Hyukjae-Oppa, can we bring him home? Please, please" 
 
The perfect-man, now named as Hyukjae, being attacked with Amber puppy-eyes trying so hard to not give in, "B-But-"
 
"You'll be the best Santa Claus if you help him! Oppa, It's Christmas! Everyone should be happy, we should make him happy if it's necessary, isn't it?" 
 
Donghae struggle from Amber's grip on his wrist, "Look girl, I appreciated it but I don't need your help. I hate christmas." 
 
"See? Amber let's go." 
 
"But, Oppa! I believe my teacher said we should help each other! This man is no exception!" 
 
"But he doesn't need your help, Amber!" 
 
"He just shy! He's a good man, right mister? Please, is it a wrong doings if I want to help you?" 
 
Donghae groaned annoyingly before turn his gaze on Amber, "Yes! It is wrong! Just, why now? Why you want to help me so bad? I'm 16! I can take care of myself, why now not a few years ago when I still knew nothing?!" 
 
Hyukjae hides Amber behind his back and facing Donghae with unreadable looks. He smile softly before give Donghae his hand. 
 
"Because God wants to know how long you can survive and wait for the present. Come on, let's go to my place, we're not going to hurt you, I have some foods and clothes that fit perfectly on you." 
 
"I'm going to regret this." 
 
"Says who? You have waited this moment for so long. Someone finally noticing you, an angel finally sent to you. What do you waiting for?" 
 
Donghae groaned once again before takes Hyukjae's hand and stand up, "You act like you know me better than anyone." 
 
"What if I am? I felt like protecting you with my arms and embracing you with my endless love." 
 
His gummy-smile formed on his face when he sees a light blush appeared on Donghae's skin. His smile getting wider after he realize a little smile on Donghae's lips. 
 
"Yes, smile like that, beautiful. Your smile will melt this snow down." 
 
"Oh please stop, you just know me anyway." 
 
Hyukjae laugh worth-heartedly before circling his left amrs on Donghae's waist, "One look is all it takes." 
 
"Promise you'll never let me go? Even after you get to know me and you hate the whole me." 
 
"Why princess, don't you believe me? Then let me suffocate you with my love until you beg me to stop." 
 
Donghae slapped Hyukjae's arms away from his waist and rolled his eyes annoyingly, "That, sounds too ert for me. Don't okay." 
 
Amber stands behind his two Oppas who get along pretty well. She smile widely and crossed his hands, thanking God to brought this guy to his brother. 
 
Donghae smile silently while enjoying the heat that radiated from Hyukjae's arms around him. He feels like this is the last lonely christmas he will ever felt. He doesn't know how their relationship is going to work, but he will fight. 
 
He knows, this man will protect him from any winter on day and night.
 
~♥~
 
idk what did i wrote but i hope this is something enjoyable.
 
Merry Christmas everyone! <3