Moment Together

Love In Malaysia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Well. He's one of my friends. I mean brother. No. Stepbrother." I answered. He seemed not to believe it but who cares?"Chanyeol ah,baegopa. Cham mokja,kaja." i said. We both went to Gangnam Station somewhere in Bukit Jalil and the restaurant was selling Korean food! Wah! Since it was Chanyeol's treat,I ordered Bibimbap,Gimjang and Gogi. In Malaysia, it costs a lot! Maybe because some of the ingredients were originally came from Korea, i guess. When our food has arrived, we started to eat. "How often do you went to Malaysia? You seem to know the places very well." I started. He gulped down his water before answering my question. "humm. Not that often." he said. I nodded. "geureongga? Ahh. So you went here for fun or what?" i asked. "Sometimes, i want to release my stress,so i went here. The people,the food,the weather temperature, they are just nice enough for me to forget all my problems." he said and continued to eat. "Ahh. Business problems?" i asked recklessly. "Nope. Eh no. Maybe yes? Or kinda?" i got my eyebrow raised when he answered my question. "Yah! What type of answer is that?!" i kinda shouted but it was just enough for only two of us to hear it. "Well. Faster eat your food. Im going to bring you to travel around." he said. I nodded.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter