We're Gonna Be Appas?

Super Junior on Hello Baby?!

SuJu Hello Baby

[JUNE 27, 2006] (Whenever something is in captions it will be in brackets)

The Super Junior Boys were taking a break from practicing the choreography for their song U when their manager came in.

"Hi manager hyung!"

"Hello boys, I have something important to tell you so listen well," At this he gained all of their undivided attention. Their manager looked at them before continuing, "You are all going to become Appas."

There was a stunned silence before "WHAT?!" the members looked at their manager in disbelief. Some even laughed thinking it was a joke, it was nervous laughter.

"Are you serious?" LeeTeuk looked at him as if asking if he was playing a joke.

"Completely," HeeChul narrowed his eyes in suspicion, "Is this a secret camera?"

Their manager laughed at his accusation, "It's 100% genuine." There was more silence.

"So..." All attention was on HanGeng, "How did this happen again?" There was a wide grin from their manager.

"KBS is starting a new show called Hello Baby, it's a show where idols take care of babies and yound children so you may understand the life of a parent and appreciate your own more,"

"So we're incharge of a baby?"

"Deh," SungMin jumped up, "Well let's go meet her!"

[How do you know it's a her?]

KyuHyun raised an eyebrow, "How are you so sure it's a girl hyung?"

There was a slight pause before he replied, "Erm... I'm not sure."

[… *Wind blow*]

"If it's a boy I'm pretty sure it's offended now,"

"Well you can't meet her yet anyway,"

"So it is a girl!"

"Deh, but you still can't meet her right now," He got a few disappointed groans on that.

"Waeyo hyung!" LeeTeuk looked at him with a slightly pitiful not really look that their manager just laughed at.

"Don't you wanna see the new house you'll be staying in?" Another slightly confused silence. Their manager chuckled again.

"Do you really expect to raise a child and have her move from two dorms like she lives with divorced parents?" They thought a bit and supposedly he did have a point.

"But where's the house?"

"If you let me finish I'll take you to the bus,"

"We're taking a bus?"

"Yes we're taking a bus,"

"Where are we heading?"

"Bucheon,"

"Why there?"

"Do you want to go or not?!"

"Lead the way," Well they went out and boarded the bus with an air of anticipation. Inside was a lot of chatter and anxiousness.

"How long until we get there hyung?" Reowook asked as Yesung began to play with his hair.

"Around an hour,"

"What can we do for an hour?" At that time the camera man handed HeeChul a red envelope with the word MISSION on it. (More like HeeChul snatching it from Leeteuk.)

"What is this?" HeeChul looked at the PD with slight curiosity. He read aloud:

[???]

"Annyeonghaseyo Super Junior Appas! Starting today you will be taking care of a child and learning what it is to be a parent. You will live together and share many experiences. But before you are allowed to start, we must test how much you know on children and how to take care of them. If you fail, your story with this child ends before meeting."

There was a 4 second silence before, "Chinga?! If we fail we don't get to meet her?" The camera panned to Kyuhyun hugging Sungmin with worried expressions on both their faces.

[Worry Level: 100%]

"I want clarification for a moment, why were WE specifically picked to raise her? Why would her parents let us raise her?" Heechul looked at the staff and manager questioningly. Siwon discreetly grabbed his hand, which Heechul took no notice of.

Their manager smiled once more, "Super Junior was picked because the fans demanded it. We put up an online poll about a week ago asking if fans wanted a group that was about to debut, or which fans they thought would make the best parents. And obviously the fans chose you. As for the parents... We're still not sure actually,  PD-nim was willing to let you raise his son but this woman asked if her child could do it. She wouldn't take no for an answer so we accepted her and the woman left."

"She just left you with the baby?" Kibum asked feeling sorry for the little girl.

"Well, I think she's a little too old to be called a 'baby,'"

"What are you talking about? This is "Hello BABY," right" Shindong asked and was answered with a nod.

"You'll know if you meet her,"

"If?"

"Oh right the test!" Donghae yelled in realization.

"Yes, so now we'll get started on the quiz. All the questions will deal with taking care of a young child, you guys will form two teams that compete against each other. The team that gets the most right will get a special date with her. This quiz will also give you hints about the child such as her age range and such. However, if Super Junior as a whole is stumped by three questions, this bus will turn right around and head back to Seoul. Are we ready?"

"Deh!" Was their response with determination to win and meet the child that would change their way of living for the next few months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a horrible person. I posted the Forward to this story about maybe 5 months ago? Yes I am terrible, feel free to flame me. I probably deserve it since I kept my 4 subscribers waiting 5 months, gave you guys a crappy chapter, then left it at an awkward cliff hanger. I'm also sorry for not specifying who says what, I'm sure you can figure out what the manager said. As for the SuJu Oppa's, I tried really hard trying to get their personalities down (which is extremely hard for me) from watching their variety shows about three more times and researching them a bit more, but I am still unsure of myself. I understand their personalities but I'm still stumped on who would say what. I'm really sorry for the wait and awkwardness. But please comment and tell me how I could improve, what you thought of it, or pointers on what the member would say in this chapter so I will know for next chapter.  Thanks for reading!