Secret Night

Secret Night

 

In the middle of night I was standing in the kitchen looking for something to drink. It took me quite long to find anything edible there. But beside sandwich and opened package of peanuts there was nothing. I sighed resigned while opening next drawer only to see emptiness. And in the next one, even more of it. I was going to go back to my room, when I felt some arms hugging me from behind and hot breath on my neck giving me goose bumps. I didn’t have to turn to see who was that. Only one person in our dorm hugs me without asking and is almost blending with black tracksuit he was wearing. I smiled at his action, because he was so cute.

Awake the wiggling instincts inside your body

Dark hands moved from my abdomen lower, to the really dangerous area. I took a deep breath, feeling unwanted sensations near to his hands. I think he felt my body stiffening, cause he immediately stopped and turned me so we were standing face to face. I’m sure my cheeks were at that moment red from embarrassment. Getting because of a guy was weird. Specially if it was Hakyeon. Specially if I wanted it from a long time.

I lowered my head and closed eyes, trying to hide my blush, but it only made easier for Hakyeon to make his move. Which I didn’t expect at any rate.

I opened eyes shocked when his lips touched mine and he pulled me closer to himself, hugging tightly. He purred and titled his head to the side to get a better access. I was so shocked I couldn’t move an inch. When I got more sane, became able to respond, he took a step back and I saw this dreamy look in his eyes.

Oh, look at your lips, dormant from a sweet kiss

He was looking straight into my eyes, still holding me tight in a place. His hands moved again to a lower region of my body.

My body has melted at your tickling touch

I felt shivers all over my body, I couldn’t think straight. There was one thing I wanted to do so badly, but at the same moment I knew it was wrong, so I just stood there looking into his hazy eyes, hoping in the deep nooks of my mind that he would do much more than a kiss.

Yeah a secret,  romantic veil hides our game

My entire body has hardened

Hakyeon gripped palms into my thighs.

Make it stronger, yes, mezzoforte

You’re a Columbus, a love pioneer who presents a new land to me

My mind went black, I didn’t think about a consequences. I didn’t think about anything, I just went for it. I placed my hands on the sides of his head, leaning in the need of his lips.

I didn’t even managed to touch his lips, he just grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the kitchen.

I almost fell, tripped cause of something that was lying on the floor. But before I could check what was that, door creaked then clicked and I couldn’t see anything. It was impermeable darkness.

I was pushed on the door, two hands grabbed my hair pulling me closer to a Hakyeon’s face. He looked at me for a moment but then kissed hungrily, biting and on my lips. My hands automatically went to his head. I pushed my fingers into his thick hair, holding onto them desperately.

Hotly rock and roll, on this night when everyone is sleeping

His hands abandoned my hair to travel down my back and to grip on my rear. I moaned into his mouth, feeling blood pulsating in my head. I felt like being drunk. Hakyeon’s scent, his lips, his actions were making me crazy, almost drunk. Right after I made that embarrassing sound, he used his tongue to slide into my mouth. This time it was him who was , when I pulled a little too much on his hair.

He opened his eyes and stared at me obviously wanting some reaction from me. I let go of his hair, instead of it I made him take a few steps back and in the result fell on the bed.

I’m drunk of your hazy eyes and scent

The tip of a sweet love is like a fire

On this night, when even the moon is sleeping, let’s secretly leave

He smirked at me knowing what I wanted. I came closer, so my legs were millimeters from bed. He wasn’t patient, I just got knocked down on him. I opened my eyes just to see lust and desire in his eyes. That wasn’t a whole minute when I found myself lying under Hakyeon looking at me and smiling brightly. He leaned closer and started a whole new game.

Shocker, he captivates me, shocker, embrace my body

Shocker, sho-shocker, he opened my eyes, shocker

 

********

 

On the next day I woke up with a weird feeling that I forgot something important, but it wasn’t that important as a fact I was hungry. I went to a kitchen to make a breakfast for myself. Other members could take care of themselves.

I opened one drawer only to find emptiness. A memory of a back-hug came to me from yesterday night.

Even when the day grew bright, it feels like the moon is still here.

Oh, afterimages of last night’s dream still fills up in my mind

Kisses, hands on my body… Eyes full of lust which belongs to a dark boy… My body that couldn’t move cause of all this sensations….

My body has been controlled by you, I wasn’t the master of it.

I shook my head, trying not to think about last night. It was too much for me in that moment.

I opened a fridge and took out a carrot, it was the best thing I could find in our kitchen.

 

******

 

After a long day full of practicing, dancing, singing and bearing with stupidly joking Ken, who came out with a jokes about gays. Fortunately, leader cut it early, so Ken wasn’t able to show his full resources of idiotic jokes. But still, it was a tiring day.

Surprisingly Hakyeon didn’t say anything about last night, nothing in his actions would make me think it actually happened. He was just goofy and dorky all day, as usual.

When we all came back I just went directly to my room and lied on bed, hoping for a sleep to come quickly. It came to me almost straight away, but what I experienced in my sleep was a lot more than I wanted.

I saw eyes in the darkness piercing through me, staring into my soul and mind. Rustling could be heard, something or someone moved in my direction. I sat covering myself with a blanket , trying to see who or what was in the darkness.

Suddenly I felt some body pinning me down the bed, hands travelling on my body, hot lips touching my neck.  The piercing stare again made it way to my eyes, looking trough me. I felt it deep in my mind,  this burning feeling which made me suddenly sat and look around me in horror. There was no one to be found.

I sighed, rubbing my face. The only reasonable thing I could do was to go sleep and forget about everything. But instead, I got up and went towards Hakyeon’s room.

Once again rock and roll on this night when even sleep rejects me

I opened door to Hakyeon’s room and quietly came in, closing it as silent as I could. Instead of seeing him sleeping on his bed, he was standing next to me, looking at me curious.

I couldn’t say a word, my mouth completely ran dry. Because of that I just shook my head and closed the distance between our faces. He quickly put his arms on my neck and passionately kisses me back.

Oh, my beautiful, I will do a secret dance with you and fall asleep

We made our way to his bed and were making out for a few minutes, before I broke the kiss and looked in his eyes.

“Hakyeon-hyung?” I asked with a serious voice.

“Yeah, Wonshik-ah? What is that?” He responded still  being clinging on my t-shirt and snuggling nose on my neck.

“Are you going to continue this way? Keeping me in uncertainty all the time?” I looked straight in his eyes wanting an honest answer.

“Wonshik-ah, I didn’t want to start it like this, I didn’t want to make you feel uncertain in the first place. “ He got up and made me stand too, holding my both hands.  “ I love you”

I smiled, full of satisfaction and pure happiness, pulling him into a hug and whispering in his ear  “I love you”  uncountable times.

Hakyeon squeezed me and we fell on his bed again, this time only smiling at each other and giggling happily.

 

He got me , lalala

He got me , lalalala

A secret, secret night, a night filled with secrets

He got me , lalala

He got me , lalalala

A secret, secret night, just you and me, we will leave

Two will become one, filled with secrets, you and I

A love that not even sun or moon knows

Without a single trace, an eternally secret night