Part 3

I Never Regretted You

KRIS' POV

 

"HELP!! KRIS!! HEELLPP M— ASFDKGHSLABFLGJSVNSIEUFNAPEVQOFNFKCUS" *What was....... _____!!!!*
———


AUTHOR'S POV

Kris had screamed out your name the same time he had thought of you before dropping the money, plus the bandages, and running out of the store, shocking the cashier as she yelped and hid behind the cash register.

"_____!?" Kris yelled, running around the spot he had left you in. "_____!?!?" He yelled louder. And the same results, no response. That was until he heard a far away high-pitched scream. "_____!!" Kris yelled, at the top of his lungs, desperate to find his best friend. 

"KRIISS!!" He heard, at the same direction the high pitched scream came from, and imediately started running towards that certain direction, the direction of The Cliff.

———

By the time Kris had reached the cliff, you were one little push away from falling. But Kris' attention wasn't on you, it was on the person that was holding you there.

 "Come closer and she falls." the person threatened. The person had you standing at the edge of the cliff, a knife up to your neck incase you tried to escape. "Hyuna, Let Go of her." Kris said slowly with such a low and slow voice, adding affect to it. The person, now known as Hyuna, Just smirked and held the knife even closer to your throat.

Hyuna, you thought as you looked at her face. Yes, Hyuna. The one who Chanyeol had cheated on you with. Scenes had flashed through your mind as you remembered how Chanyeol looked when he came inside the dorm, and when Hyuna's lips made contact with Chanyeol's, for about 10 seconds, after coming in with his wallet. You rememebered how Tao, Luhan, and Kris had defended you, Kris taking the punch for you while Tao and Luhan had gotten angry for cheating on you. You remembered how Baekhyun and Sehun had tried their best to comfort you, Sehun standing infront of you to block the scene while Baekhyun had hugged you, each of them smiling sympathetically at you. Slowly, but unwillingly, a tear rolled down your cheek as you looked at Kris and smiled.

Kris looked at your smile, widening his eyes as he took a step forward. "One more move and she's dead, Kris! You Will witness your Best friend's throat get slit, before she falls to her own death. Do you really hate her that much? Are you gonna move more? I'd be happy to do it slowly, just for you to witness~" Hyuna said seducively, while winking and smirking at Him. 

Kris' fists clenched up in anger, as he glared at Hyuna. "You're not gonna win this. _____ Is way better than you. You are Not gonna get through with it and live." Kris growled. "Tch. _____? Better then me? Is that why Chanyeol left _____ for me? Hah, you wish, Kris. Of course I'll get away with this. _____'s a nobody, after all." Hyuna smiled as she looked at you. You were breathing heavily, while glaring at Hyuna. 

*Come on, _____, You have to be strong. For Kris, and EXO! You have to stay alive, you can't give u— The ledge! The ledge at the end of the cliff! Ha!* You thought to yourself as you looked back again at Hyuna who was busy winking and flirting with Kris. "The Ledge!" You mouthed to Kris, making sure Hyuna didn't see anything. Kris looked back at you with a confused face, but quickly changed it before Hyuna noticed. 

"The Ledge, at the bottom of the cliff, where we hang out!" You mouthed back before Hyuna looked at you, You quickly glared back at her and she just stared at you. Kris finally remembered what you were talking about and smiled, a new idea forming in his head.

The Ledge. There was a ledge right below the the cliff where you and Kris would always climb down to and hung out there. Kris had found it, after almost falling off the cliff the night you shown him the hidden place. Curiosity got the best of him as he climbed down and reached the ledge, realizing that it was right under the cliff making it as even if you jumped off, you could land right on it. 

 

Flashback~

 

"Kris oppa! It's over here! Come on! Follow me you slow poke!" You happily said, running past the bushes and into the hidden cliff. 

"Yah! Wait up!" Kris said, a bit behind you as he himself ran after you. Kris had almost bumped into you, but noticed the amazing view. 

"Woah! It's beautiful! Chanyeol really brought you here?" You nodded and ran to the edge. 

"Come Oppa! Sit down with me!" You said as you sat down and waved Kris over. Kris followed your command and sat down beside you.

"I didn't even notice this place, but I go to the store right beside it all the time! You should know since that store sells bubble tea, and Sehun can't get away from it. This place is really well hidden!" Kris said, awestruck by the fact that he didn't even notice it. You giggled at his response, nodding your head in agreement.

"Omo! I just remembered! I have a date with Channie Oppa!" You suddenly said. You checked your phone before standing up. 

"I need to go! Kaja, Kris oppa!" You said, putting your phone back in your sweater pocket.

"I'll stay here! I don't wanna ruin your date anyway. Go have fun~!" Kris smiled at you before shooing you away. You smiled at him before running off back to your apartment.

Kris was just looking at the view and was amazed, that he decided to move closer. He was sitting at the very edge, his legs already dangling from the ground. Kris stayed there for a few more minutes before standing up on the spot he sat on. Wrong move. His weight was too much for the little piece of rock at the edge, and it broke, causing Kris' right leg to slip off. Kris had caught himself just in time, his right leg dangling off the edge while his left leg was knee-off. His hands were gripping the ground as hard as it could, while Kris himself was shocked and scared.

"That was close, God I should be more careful next ti— Wait what's that?" Kris asked no one in particular. He spotted a green rocky ledge right below his foot, very close to his foot that if he jumped, he could land right on it. Kris pulled himself back on the cliff, but crawled back to the edge and looked down. 

"Did I imagine it? Where is it!?" Kris looked around. He crawled further and lowered his head even more, making it as his head is dangling right off the edge. He looked down, and had his head right upside-down before he spotted it. *There it is!* He thought. 

Right below, literally, the edge of the cliff was a place that was about 7 feet from the cliff. It was pretty big, but it couldn't be seen if you look straight ahead. Even thought it was unseen, it was easy to land on if you fell straight off. 

Curiosity got the best of Kris has he jumped from the cliff and clumsily landed on the big ledge. Kris then walked around on it, going to the very back of the ledge to see exactly how big it was. It was HUGE. He walked around the ledge, amazed at how big it was and yet no one saw it. He lied down in star formation and looked up at the sky, trying to find shapes in the clouds.

 *Oh look it's Ace! My cutie little baby son~* Kris stayed like that for the rest of the day. The only time he got up was when the clouds were no longer visible and the stars had come out. He stood up, brushed all the dirt off, and looked around. *I should bring _____ Here tomorrow! This'll be our hang out place! Okay, now I just have to figure out a way to GET OUT OF HERE.* 

Kris looked around in panic, as soon as that thought came to his mind. *. . Shi— Ooh over there!* Kris saw a rocky wall, really rocky that it was easy enough to climb up from. Kris ran over and started climbing up. Once he reached the top, he noticed that the rocky wall led to the outside of the bushes, the ones that covered the hidden cliff itself. Kris looked around, making sure no one saw him, before running off in excitement (In other words, he was skipping) To his dorm.

~Le Next Day~


"Hurry up _____!! It's over here! Come on! Follow me you slow poke!" Kris said, pulling your arm back in the direction of the cliff.

"Yah! That's what I said yesterday! Don't copy me oppa! Where are you even bringing me?! I already know this cliff!" You complained back.

"No no, It's even cooler! Oh, we're here!" Kris exclaimed, finally letting go of your arm. 

"Come to the edge and watch me!" Kris was already on the edge of the cliff, waving you over. You slowly approached Kris, eager to know what he was about to show you. You stood beside him as Kris gummy smiled at you and winked.

"Don't be scared, Arasso?" Kris said as he looked straight forward. *What is he..?*

"What? What scared? Why would I b— KRIS!" You screamed, as Kris took one step into the air and fell straight down. 

"KRIS!? KRIS!?!" You yelled looking down, trying to spot him. But what scared you the most, was when His head popped out a few feet infront of you, that silly smile still plastered on his face.

"I told you not to be scared. Come down here!" Kris said, like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"W-What!? No! I will not risk my life for some stupid stunt that you planned!" You yelled stepping away from the edge, where kris couldn't see you anymore.

"Yah! I know you can still hear me." Kris said. You could almost feel the smirk on his face.

"Come on, _____! I'll catch you! Just trust me!" He said again. You took one step forward and looked at Kris with Fear written all over your face. Kris gave you an encouraging smile as he opened his arms and gestured you to come to him.

"Just do the same as I did; Take one step forward, and fall straight down. I'm right here to catch you. Trust me!" Kris said once more, louder this time.

"F-fine. You should be happy that I trust you so much, you little piece of poop." You cutely but fearfully answered back. You breathed in deeply, closed you eyes, as you took one step forward into nothing but air, and felt yourself falling.

"OmaigoodnessKrisyoubettercatchmerightn— AACK!" 

"Told you I'd catch you." Kris said, putting you down from his arms.

"I will never do that again. You little poop where the are we!?" You glared at Kris as he sighed and grabbed your shoulders, turning you around and pulling you back from the end of the ledge.

"Woah, it's beautiful here. How did you find this, Kris? I mean, I've been here so many times, but I didn't even see this!" You said, walking around the huge ledge without even looking at Kris. He smiled at how funny you acted, when you got on your back and rolled around in the grass.

"Just yesterday I found it, when I almost fell. Cool right? No one can even see us! Wait, I got an idea." Kris said, his eyes widening.

"Let's make this our hangout place! No one will be able to see us, so here we could talk about personal things, like we've always done in the dorms! Only this time, Sehun or Jongdae won't be able to snoop on us." Kris smiled as he saw you nodding happily.

"Wait, How do we get out of here!? Don't tell me we have to climb back up the edge of the cliff. I will Die." You said in panic, looking up at the 'roof' on top of you.

"No, we don't have to. Come, follow me." Kris said, walking towards the rocky wall at the back.

"We just climb here, and it'll lead us out of the bushes. You could also enter through here if you don't wanna 'fall' again." Kris said, patting the wall.

That day, both of you were lying down on the ledge, talking about random things like you've both always wanted to do in private. From then on, that became your hangout place that you'd meet each other daily on.

End of Flashback.


"Actually Hyuna, you're right. _____'s a nobody! No one would ever care if she died anyway." Kris smirked at Hyuna. Hyuna smiled and looked at you. You shockingly looked at Kris but soon figured out why when he winked at you. *Gotta be a good actor for me to live, I can do this!*  

"K-Kris?" You tried your best to cry even more. 

"Oh look! It can speak!" Kris said, laughing evilly as Hyuna joined in with him.

"God I don't even know how much longer I could keep the act up. She's one ." Kris said to Hyuna. You knew it was an act, but maybe That was too harsh. *Well, let's get through with this.* you took in a deep breath! and granted the finale.

"You've been acting all along!? I thought I knew you, Kris! You're such a jerk!" You said, adding tears to make it more realistic. *I'm good at this!* You mentally cheered.

"And you!" You turned to Hyuna.

"I'm not exactly sure why Chanyeol would even choose a fake plastic doll like you, but at least you put enough effort in hiding that ugly face and personality! Even though everyone can see right through it!" You screamed, pushing Hyuna away and turning around. *This is it. No Kris will catch you at the bottom, you can do this.*

You stepped forward, ignoring Hyuna's shrieks, and fell. *3, 2, 1* You landed on the ledge, but ran to the very back so Hyuna couldn't see you. *How long do I stay here?* You sat down and started playing with the flowers beside you. 

"Hyuna, she's probably dead by now. Let's go." *I can still hear them!*

"But I didn't even get to slit ! She ing called me a fake plastic doll!" 

"She's dead. She'll rot in Hell. Let's go. I'll buy you food!" Kris said. *Ouch. He's really taking her out? What do I do?*

"Fine. Where are we going?" You heard their voices slowly fading.

"Somewhere. Wait, I gotta text someone." You could barely hear Kris anymore. You were about to stand up when your phone vibrated in your back pocket. You took it out and looked at the person who sent you a text.

From: Krissie Oppa>=3
To: _____<3
 
  Yah. You okay? I'll be taking Hyuna out to distract her. I'll also send someone to you. You should go with him, Ara? He's the only other one who knows our hangout place, and don't worry. It's not your bastard of an ex-boyfriend, okay? Stay safe, and sorry if I was too harsh. I'll see you soon!

  P.S; You're a really good actress, you should join a drama ;)

Sent 2014/3/25

*Well, I guess I'll wait here. I wonder who he's sending..*


"Okay Hyuna let's go."

"Yay!"

 


From: Kris Hyung >=|
To: Anon~

  Yo, bro. I need you to go to the place I showed you a few days ago, near the shop that sells the bubble tea that Sehun likes. _____'s there. Just take her to your apartment, not the dorms, and let her stay there for a night. Be good to her and take care of her very well. I'll explain later, Ara? Please, right now, you're the only one I trust _____ with since you like her so much. Thanks, Bro.

Sent 2014/3/25 

 

 


[A/N] Sorry for not updating in awhile! Well, I'll be doing a couple update so don't worry ;) Chanyeol's rival is only known as ANON For now Ara? He will be revealed in the next chapter~ >=3 Hope you enjoyed it! 

 

                                                                                                                             -GuardianAngel