final

Merry Christmas

" Ahhhhhhhhhh, it's christmas!!! "

Bomi shouted in excitement as she opened her eyes and  stretching her body. She can sense the warm sunlight and remains of dripping snow already. That's a lovely morning of December with a cold and nice weather whivh she really loves.

But she frowned when she noticed that her girfriend was no longer beside her. Last night, Chorong was sleeping her arms and how could she get out from the bed without waking her up??

" Where's Rong unnie??? "

She asked to herself but she decided to go into the bathroom first and she washed her face and brushed her teeth.

" Now I'll go find my unnie."

She said and she went out to the living room. To her surprise, she saw Hayoung and Naeun sitting in the livinvg room and watching some christmas video.

" Wow, How can the two of you wake up when it is still early??? "

" Unnie, it's christmas for your information."

" I know. Geez. This kid become unrepectful to elders. "

Bomi said to Hayoung but she justed pouted. So she decided to leave the place and check the kitchen where she can find Chorong most of the time.

Before she entered the kitchen, she heard someone is cooking.

" Aha, unnie is here. I want to surprise her."

Bomi thought and she quietly moved to the kitchen. She then jumped in it and back hugged the cook tightly.

" Rong unnie!!! "

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi. Release me!!! "

" Huh??? "

Bomi was surprised when she heard the usual Busan ascent instead of the cute little voice so she quickly release the person in her arm.

" Eunji??? What are you doing in the kitchen??? "

Bomi was.disappointed when she found out that the person was not her girlfriend. Eunji rolled her eyes at her bestfriend.

" Yah, Yoon Bomi. What is that face?? I know you want to see your girlfriend but please don't roll your eyes at me."

" Hee Hee. Sorry. But you know where Rong unnie.is??? "

" I don't know. When I wake up, there is no sign of Chorong unnie and the kids are begging for food so I ended up in the kitchen. "

" You are so useless."

" What are you talking to my Eunji!!! "

Naeun yelled from the living room and Bomi shouted back.

" Your Eunji???? What are you??? Are you dating?? "

" Don't you know 2eun is real unnie??? "

Naeun shouted and Bomi just pouted as she knew she couldn't defeat the 2eun who are expects at bullying her.

" I'll go find unnie."

Bomi said and she went out of the kitchen. But she didn't know where to go. At that time, the door opened and Namjoo went out from her room.

" What are you doing Bomi unnie?? Don't you want to play with me?? The angry bird Star war II latest version is so awesome."

" No. Namjoo-ya. Unnie is not free. Call Hayoung or Naeun. "

" Why are you not free?? "

" I am looking for Chorong unnie but she is disappearing since.morning."

" Why don't you call her?? "

" Oh, right. I didn't think about calling her. Thanks you."

Bomi said and she rashed to take her phone. Then she dialled the no.1 of the speed dial and after ringing for four times,Chorong picked up.

" Aww, Bom-ah. Do you wake up??? "

" Unnie, where are you??? "

" I'm going out to take some surprise for you kids."

" Huh?? Surprise??? "

" Yes."

" What is it?? Tell me."

" No way. It will not be interesting if I have told you."

" Come on, unnie."

While Bomi was trying to ask her, she heard some giggles from the other line.

" Unnie,  is there someone beside you??? "

" No. Bom-ah, I'm driving the car so I'll hang up. Bye."

" Unnie. Wait!!! "

But she had already hang up. Bomi sighed and threw the phone onto the bed. Who is beside her??? Why is she giggling with that person??? Is this her new boufriend or girlfriend???

" No way!! "

Bomi shouted and she then jumped onto the bed and covered her head with the pillow, trying her best to forget the crazy idea in her head.

She even refused to have the breakfast that Eunji offered because of lack of appetite.all of a sudden. The thought of Chorong going out on Christmas with someone make her crazy.

*  Bell Ringing  *

" Coming!!! "

Then she heard the front door opening and she was curious of who it is. So Bomi got.out from the bed and peeked into the living room.

" Aww, Chorong unnie. Where have you been in the morning??? "

" I was going out to buy gifts for you. And I also bring a live present for you, too."

Live present??? Is she going to introduce her new relationship to members???

Bomi thought and she continued to watch in the living room. Chorong opened the door wide and said.

" Kids, welcome the visitor."

" Huh??? "

" OMG!!! "

" How do you reach here??? "

The kids were exclaiming in surprised. Naeun jumped from her seat and ran towards the person to hug her.

" Yookyung-na!!! "

" Hello."

Yookyung said awakenly as she didn't meet with us for about eight months because of our tight schedules and her studies. We always made ph calls and that's all.

Wait!! So the person beside Chorong unnie is Yookyung??? Ahis. these two make me worried. Bomi thought.

" Yah, Hong Yookyung. How do you reach here without telling us???? "

Bomi shouted as she was pissed off by Yookyung. Naeun quickly defended the poor visitor from unscary Bomi.

" Yah!!! Bomi unnie. I said you not to yell at my Yookyung."

" Umm??? Your Yookyung again?? Then what about Eunji??? "

" I don't know. Both 2eun and Nakyung are real. I love them both."

" We love you, too!!! "

Eunji and Yookyung said in unison and the three hugged. Namjoo and Hayoung looked at each other. Hayoung shook her head and whispered.

" The oldies are weird, unnie."

" Yes. They are always like this."

Then they spent the whole day happily. They went to play in the snow.in the afternoon and have their lunch at some fancy restaurent. Then they went shopping and they bought some similar stuffs in different colours.

All are excited and happy as they are now seven again. They missed their proper member very much during these months. So they made many happy and memorible moments together on christmas.

When they come back home, it's already dark. They put the food they had bought for dinner on the table. Chorong took out the orange juice instead of beer or wine as there are some kids of under age.

They ate the dinner together and talked about many things. They wanted to know the.free life of Yookyung and they become.envious about the happy studying girl. And they too talked to her about the things she had missed these days.

" Kids. It's time for presents!!! "

Chorong shouted and she took out a bag in the room. Everyone was excited about the gifts.

" First is Hayoung. We will go from the maknae."

Chorong said and she gave the maknae her gift. This is their usual habit. On every christmas, Chorong gives the kids the gifts.

" Wow. Unnie. I have been wanting this. Thanks you. Thanks you."

Hayoung said as Chorong gave her the new i-phone model. She remembered that once Hayoung told that she wanted this. And Namjoo got the new game she wanted.

Yookyung also got the new watch as Chorong wanted to remind her that study is the most important for everytime. And she gave Naeun a.limited edition bag.

" Unnie. That's so daebak!!! This is the head phone that I ever wanted!!! "

Eunji shouted as she was examining the golden headphone in her hand. Chorong was watching the kids lovingly while someone called her silently.

" Unnie, what about my present?? "

" Umm?? Your present?? You are too old to get a present, Bom-ah."

" But- "

" I'll not give you onw this year."

Chorong said and Bomi was pouted. But the hyper kids didn't aware of the situation and Hayoung raised her glass.

" For Apink!!! "

" For Apink!!! "

They all said together and raised the glass before they drank together. Then they played a lot of games and they went to bed only after the midnight.

But Bomi who can't sleep as she was sad about the present incident was standing alone at the balcony.

" I can't believe Rong unnie didn't buy anythong for me. I have already bought the gift for her but she didn't buy for me anything."

Bomi said while she was looking at the braclet in her palm. She ordered it from.a famous jewelary for her only one Rong unnie but the later seemed she didn't care about Bomi.

" How can she said I'm too old to get a present. She even gave Eunji but not me. Why??? "

" What are you doing, Bom-ah??? "

She.suddenly heard her unnie's voice and she was nearly to jump out from her spot.

" Oh, You scared me, unnie."

" Sorry. But don't you sleep yet??? "

" No."

Bomi said weakly. Chorong walked to the balcony and she stood beside her girlfriend.

" It's cold here."

" Yes."

" Bom-ah, is something wrong with you??? "

Chorong asked but Bomi didn't answer. And Chorong knew that the younger girl has something bothering her mind.

" You are so quiet today. You must be the most playful one but you didn't be yourself today."

" Unnie, I'm sad."

" Umm?? Why?? "

Chorong asked and Bomi looked at her with some tears in her eyes.

" Don't you know my feelings unnie??? I also want to go out with you at Christmas like other couples but you chose to spend with the members instead. I understand it so it's ok. But unnie, I was feeling negelected when you didn't give any present for me."

" Bom-ah, I don't know you are feeling negelected. Sorry."

" It's ok. "

Bomi said but she was really not ok. Chorong pulled the younger girl to her and hugged her.

" Sorry, Bom-ah. I didn't think for you. I only think about spending Christmas with all Apink members. Sorry."

" It's ok. It was fun to meet Yookyung again. "

" Yes. And I'm glad that everyone likes my present."

Bomi pulled herself from Chorong and she took out the braclet in her pocket.

" Unnie, even you didn't give me anything, I ordered this braclet for you as the present."

" Bom-ah."

" Do you like it??? "

Bomi asked and Chorong nodded her head like a kid.

" Of course. I love it!!! Can you put it on me??? "

Bomi nodded and she put the braclet at Chorong's hand. Chorong smiled and she looked at Bomi with a playful smirk.

" Bom-ah, actually. I bought the present for you too. But - "

" What!!! Where??? Where??? "

Bomi was happy all of a sudden. Chorong tried her best to calm down the hyper kid before she continued her words.

" But I wanted to tease you so I lied to you. And I wanted to give you.when we are alone. So- Here."

Chorong took out a necklace and gave Bomi.

" This is your present."

" OMO. So beautiful."

Bomi said while she took the necklace from Chorong. Chorong showed her the pendant and she explained.

" See. The pendant is 'C' in the heart. That 'C' refers to me, Chorong. And the heart refers to my heart. I want to give you my heart as the Christmas gift."

" Unnie."

Chorong was surprised when Bomi suddenly jumped and hugged her really tight. But Bomi was so touched by her unnie's present' She was sorry for her wrong thought about Chorong.

" Sorry. I think you are not giving me any present."

" Of course I will. But I think this present is too private so I chose to give you alone. "

" Oh, I really love your present."

Bomi said on Chorong's shoulder and Chorong smiled as she was happy too.

" Sorry, Bom-ah. I can't spend the X-mas time with you alone. And I have been neglecting you the whole day."

" No. No. It's ok.I know you are too caring about the members. It's ok now."

 

Bomi didn't think of too much as she was now enjoying the warmth coming from Chorong's body. That was encircling her heart and she felt no cold although they were now standing in the winter's strong wind. Chorong was more concerned about Bomi's feelingss so she tried to comfort the younger girl more.

" But- "

" Sshh."

Bomi stopped her. Then she gently pushed Chorong away from her but not too far. She looked into Chorong's eyes and Chorong felt somehow shy due to.Bomi's stare. Her cheeks turned to pink and she had to turned her gaze to other side in blush. Bomi found it cute.

" Unnie. It's ok. Now you are here with me and that's all I need. "

" Bom-ah, I love you."

Chorong suddenly said and Bomi grinned like a moron. She then gently raised Chorong's chin by her index finger and crushed her lips onto the older girl's.

They kissed for a minutes and sharing the bliss of the Christmas eve under the snow flakes.

" I love you, too."

Bomi said when their lips were parted and she pecked the leader's forhead. Chorong hugged her tightly and rested her head on Bomi's chest and listening to the main dancer's rapidly speeding heart beat.

" Merry Christmas, Bom-ah."

" Merry Christmas, unnie."

And they shared a hug which is full of their love for a long time as they know that they can have many many happy Christmas together in the future. Oh, it's really a merry Christmas and happy love story.

 

 

 

 

A/N  :  Sorry if it is not so good. I tried to write a fluff one but I failed as I am not used to write one-shots. Thanks for reading this. And Merry Christmas!!!!!!!