Christmas Kiss

Christmas kiss


He was laughing with my father. I admit I was jealous. I had been trying to get him to talk to me all evening and my father gets his attenttion, how?

I wanted him to notice me, I wanted him to realize I wanted his attention. But so far everything I have tried has ended up in disaster. The lastest ended up with aunt Min spilling her drink on me and having to change in to uncles golf cloths he thinks would look good on him if he lost twenty pounds.

In my opinion these cloths were better off burned. The neon colors hurt my eyes and the sweater vest looks like the sewing machine had thrown it up. I shivered in revulsion and slunk away hopefully unnoticed to the small porch in the back with the swinging bench.

I loved nights like these the sky was so clear and full of stars. A creak startled me and I ended up falling to the floor. A shadow fell across my vision I looked up and felt my face flush. Why did I always end up looking like an idiot in front of him?

"Are you okay?" He asked me extending his hand to help me up. I nodded and took his offered hand immediately sitting down before I did something else equally idiotic or worse knowing my clumsy nature.
"Interesting fashion choice." He said his eyes perusing my body.

I felt my blush return with a vengeance.
"Why are you all alone here?" He asked me.
"I neede some air." I gestured to the hideous clothing. I rolled my eyes at the remembered smell of liquor.
"Straight alcohol?" He asked. I nodded a small smile on my face. We were silent after that. I felt uncomfortable the cold night air was finally getting to me. His close proximity was doing nothing to help. The smell of his cologne sweet and masculine and something more, something distinctively Yunho. Finally, I couldn't take it and got ready to leave when he spoke.

"Look," he pointed above us. Curiously I looked and found there was mistletoe with holly hanging from the ceiling. I looked back at him and suddenly found Yunho closer than I remembered. He cupped my jaw lightly easily giving me the opportunity to back out if I wanted to. When I didn't he tilted his head to the left and began to lean in. In my eagerness I rushed it and our lips smashed together quite painfully.

I was mortified and would have given everything to be anyone else right now. Yunho his lips and laughed. His whole face lit up and his nose scrunched up and I felt myself fall for him again when he said. "Dare to try again?" I nodded and this time just closed my eyes and waited.

His lips were soft as velvet and smooth as water running across my lips. My heart was pounding and his hand on the back of my neck left a trail of fire as it moved down to my waist. He pulled me in closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck. A few more minutes and the need for air won out and we seperated though he didn't let go of me.

Every time we kiss feels like the first time. The butterflies in my stomach flutter madly and I get nervous even after all these years. I loved it. Being with him made me feel right without him I would be so utterly alone.

"I have been waiting all night to get you alone." He said.
"Really?" I asked skepticism clear in my voice a smile pulling at my lips.
"Do you know how hard it is to get away from your father when he starts in on 'The proper way a son-in-law shoud behave'?" I laughed, I couldn't help it. The last time I had witnessed one of their father to son-in-law conversions Yunho had been nodding for three hours straight while dad repeated the same thing over and over.

"I suppose I can forgive you." I said pretending to think while snuggling closer to him. The warmth of his skin seeping through the thin material of my cloths.
"If," I whispered in to his ear, "you let me tie you up later." I felt Yunho shiver his grip on me tightening.
"Deal." He said in a breathy tone.

*Author's Note: HAPPY CHRISTMAS and Merry Holidays!!! This is just a cute ficlet I wrote for this holiday season. I hope you all liked it. Comments are appreciated~