Jiyong

Christmas Special

 

  The air outside is chilly, messing up your hair. It was one of the rare days where Jiyong decided to walk home with you from his office. It was Christmas Eve and people were scare. Jiyong untangled his hand from yours, smiling briefly at you before pulling his beanie off, smoothly down your hair instead of his own messy one before pulling it over your head. 
 
  You smiled at him, feeling warm from his care and he returned the gaze, leaning down to plant a kiss on the icy tip of your nose. A snow flake fell on his own as he touched it before you both looked up at the sky to see more frozen water. It's snowing.
 
  You both chuckled, church bells ringing in the distance. Jiyong glanced at his watch, a grin spreading on his face as he pulls you close gently by your scarf. 
 
  "Merry Christmas." He smiled as you almost melted like the snow. "What do you want as a present?" 
 
  "A rap?" You teased. Jiyong laughed shyly, covering his eyes like he always did when he's embarrassed. He smacked his lips, glancing quickly around. There wasn't another soul in sight. Smiling cheekily at you, he half knelt down on the crisp thin layer of snow, a hand holding yours as he serenaded you with a rap made on the spot.
 
  He got more and more embarrassed by mid part of it and he cupped his eyes again, his crisp laughter mingled with the rap before he finally gave up, shouting "What did I just do?" as he carried you up by the waist, ignoring your yelps.
 
  "Think about my Christmas gift." He laughed, tapping your nose.