T.O.P

Christmas Special

 

  You thought that you were going to spend another Christmas alone, but honestly you didn't blame him. You knew how busy Seunghyun was this year. Sighing, you opened the fridge and drew out a bottle of red wine, tipping the scarlet contents into a glass. You thought that you have to at least taste what he taste so that you wouldn't be feeling so alone. 
 
  You settled on the couch, your earpiece plugged in as you twirled the blood red liquid between your fingers, your eyes closed, taking a small sip. It was bitter. 
 
  "Celebrating Christmas without me?" A low voice whispered at your ear and with a jump, you realize Seunghyun was behind you, his chin inches from your neck. 
 
  "You know I don't like you drinking." He said softly, taking the glass from your hands and setting it gently on the coffee table, giving you no time to wonder about when he got home. 
 
  "I thought you weren't coming home." You mumbled. Seunghyun gave a small laugh, settling onto the spot beside you as he eyed you intently.
 
  "Why wouldn't I?" He said, his voice low, leaning in for your lips, "I haven't got my Christmas present." 
 
  "Stop it, it's Christmas." You muttered as he slipped his hand into your sweater. He ignored you, pulling you closer.
 
  "I know," Seunghyun growled softly, "Merry Christmas."