Hyuk

Falling in love with me

Hyomi POV:

"i can't believe that Ken is a singer like me and we are in the same company. Ahhh! so ebarrasing!" I thought while walking back home.

~midnight~

"Ugh! I can't fell asleep!" I shouted. " I think i should go out and walk around at the nearby park." I said while wearing my hoodie and shoes perparing to go out.

~at the park~

*walking around and sat at the playground* Suddenly, a loud sob was heard. I begin to get scared and having goosebump * You know 'midnight'* I walk toward the sound and I saw a guy was crying while drinking beer. I asked " Umm.. Are you already? Do you need any help?". He heard my voice and look at me and begin to walk towards me and fell but luckily I caught him. *Haiss.. I think he had faint* I tried my best to carry him back to my house because there is a password at his phone.

~Home~

*Put him on my bed and run to the bathroom to grab a wet towel* When i was about to go to the living room and sleep, a hand grab on my wrist and keep on telling me "Don't leave me!" I got no choice but to sleep beside him.

~Next morning~

I felt a hand were grabbing on my waist and I turn around and saw a face close to me. I scream but not too loud luciky he is not awake yet. I get out of the bed and cook my breakfast and his porridge. When I finish eating my dinner I went upstair to give him the porridge, I saw him already awake and I pass him the porridge. He give me a cute smile. After he ate his porridge, he asked me " What is your name?" I said " Hyomi. Kim Hyomi how about you?" " Sanghyuk. Han Sanghyuk but you can call me Hyuk." He said while smiling cheerfully at me. * cute* "Okay~ Hyuk-shi." I said but he suddenly shouted" Called me Oppa~" "How you know you older than me?" " I saw your birthday at your wallet. Sorry" He apologize."It's okay." I smiled. "Hyomi!" Hyuk called me. I turned around and said " yes?" " Can I stay here awhile because I had a fight with my family."He asked. " Alright but I think we need to go shopping because you don't to wear the same clother everyday right?" I said while giggle. "Oh yeah." said while looking down because he is too embarrasing.