1.

Future with you...

"But dad how can you possibly arrange my marriage with some girl I don't even know??? It's marriage... You can't just order me to marry some random girl, I have to spend my life with the one I marry, dad!!!" Jonghyun whined trying to make his point clear.

Mr. Kim rolled his eyes. "I know Jonghyun. And I'm not telling you that you must marry her. At least meet her once. And then you can decide whether you want to marry her or not."

Jonghyun sighed. "Fine! I'll meet her. What's her name anyways?"

Mr. Kim smiled knowing Jonghyun was trying to obey his wish. "Oh thanks son! Her name is Eunsook. She is few months older than you and has graduated in law. But uhh there is tiny winy problem you guys may face when you meet."

Jonghyun raised his eyebrow, "And what kind of problem that might be?"

"Uhh nothing too  bad actually. It's just that she doesn't speak Korean, at all."

"She what??" Jonghyun screamed.

"I said she doesn't speak Korean. She had been living in England ever since she was born. So only language she knows is English. So you might face a little problem while communicating with her."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes again. "Might?? Dad!!! You do know how much dumb I am when it comes to English... How am I supposed to talk with her??"

"Now now, you have Kibum as your best friend for a reason, rite? He knows how to speak English so I guess you can take him with you as a translator?"

Jonghyun slumped on couch, "I hope she will be at least a little pretty if I'm gonna suffer so much....."

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

"Yahhh what did I told you about your face? Don't sulk too much. What if that girl is prettiest than anyone you have ever seen? your dino face is already pretty much negative point, at least don't sulk..." Kibum or more known as Key was Jonghyun's best friend ever since they could remember. By now Jonghyun was already immune to Key's snarky remarks about his face.

He only huffed before whining, "But keyyyy, you know how I always wanted to marry korean girl. I don't think that Eunsook girl will be least korean, she would be like all those ugly girls I see in your fashion magazines."

He was quickly rewarded with Key's punch and it followed never ending nagging, "Yahhh! How dare you call them ugly?? Besides, you haven't even seen that girl. God forbid if that girl is beauty then I will tell her frankly to reject you before even introducing you."

"You wouldn't dare..." Jonghyun looked horrified.

Key only smirked as he opened the door of cafe where Eunsook was going to meet them, "Oh yes I would!"

 

 ¤¤¤¤¤

 

Jonghyun stopped breathing as he watched Key walking towards the table where one girl was sitting, all lost in her mobile. He don't know why but he felt sudden pull towards her even though he haven't seen her face yet.

He watched as Key tapped her shoulder before asking her something to which she nodded, sighing in relief. Key turned around and beckoned him to join them, to which he obeyed; all the while not even once taking his eyes off of the girl.

She was wearing pink sundress which reached to her knees, exposing her milky white legs a little. She had this long brown hair which touched her waist, her eyes were definitely Korean, almond shape with color of brown chocolate, her cheeks little chubby, her pointed nose and ruby red lips, plump and pillowy. He gulped as he reached to them and snapped out of his trance only when Key stabbed on his toe.

"Close your mouth you fool! You are making poor girl uncomfortable." Key whispered and Jonghyun stared at her. Sure enough there was light pinkness adoring her chubby cheeks and he was absolutely done now.

"H-hi! I'm KIm Jonghyun!" He stuttered in English. (Thanks of Key)

Her eyes locked to his and she smiled before replying, "Hii! I'm Eunsook!"

And that was enough for Jonghyun to forget all about his previous whines and he thanked his dad for giving him chance to meet this gorgeous girl with lovely face and bright smile. The next conversation was total blur as the only thing he could concentrate on was her smile and her soft voice. ( And it was first time in his life when he ever paid attention to every word Key spoke. Just to know what this beautiful girl was trying to say...)

That one meeting was enough for Jonghyun to agree on the marriage and he almost jumped in joy when he heard her say a very shy Yes when Key asked her about her decision.

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

Remaining days passed quickly with them meeting again, with Key's help of course. Even though it was little annoying, Jonghyun didn't wanted to waste chance of knowing her more before marriage. It was worth watching her blush whenever he would praise her through his broken English, watching her smiling softly as he quarreled with Key.

Sometimes they would meet up without Key with them. On those days though he would slowly slip his hand in hers and she would look confused for a minute before smiling shyly. Then she would intertwined their fingers and it was Jonghyun's  cue to lead the way. They never spoke whenever they were alone, not through words at least. They would talk through their actions, like she knew when he tugs at her hand that he wants to lead the way or like he knew she didn't want to walk anymore when she would squeeze his hand. Jonghyun loved those kinds of meetings as he got to know her more without anyone's help.

They got engaged within next two months and now he was satisfied by the fact that she was going to be his, forever within few days. Their marriage was scheduled in two weeks and Jonghyun swore it was ing too long of a wait to make her his.

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

"Stop pacing already, and god!!!! stop doing anything with your damn suit. I swear if anything happens with it I'm gonna tell noona not to marry you.." Key growled.

That was enough for Jonghyun to stop doing anything as he glared, "Yahhh! I'm already scared less and you are only making it worse."

"I know hyung, but come on... Why are you so scared now? Within few minutes you both are going to get married. And I swear noona is not gonna leave you on altar.... She is too much of a sweetheart  to do something like that."

Jonghyun sat on nearest couch and sighed. "I know Key. She is sweetheart. But what if she thinks that I'm not the one for her? What if she thinks that I'm not worthy enough to marry her? What if____"

"Oh shut up hyung! God. I know what does she feels about you. I'm telling you nothing like that will happen, ok? Now stop freaking out and come on we have to go outside...."

Jonghyun braced himself and smiled at Key before taking one last look at himself in the mirror as he left.

On altar he was still little nervous but as soon as wedding march started he felt his heart skipping a little as he found the girl of his dreams walking down the altar, looking gorgeous than any angel in that lovely white wedding dress. He felt breathless as she reached him and his father handed him her hand. He held that soft hand and smiled as he noticed how it was little sweaty, then he looked at her and found her looking back at him nervously. That was enough for him to know he wasn't scared alone and he gave her a little smile before squeezing her hand, making her smile back at him.

After they did their vows, priest announced them to kiss each other and his heart hammered in his chest.

He turned her towards him and held her chin, as he stared at her eyes he noticed a slight nervousness and a little hesitation. He was confused at first but then he took in the way she was biting her lip, the way those palms which were resting on his chest were shaking a little and he suddenly realized why she was acting that way.

He pulled her closer and closed his eyes before kissing her forehead lovingly. As he opened his eyes, he felt warmth feeling his heart as she smiled brightly at him and held him a little tighter.

 

¤¤¤¤¤

 

After that, they danced a little and he had time of his life chuckling as she stepped on his toe more than few times while dancing. She was little too clumsy and actually Jonghyun liked it alot since it made her cheeks turn pretty shade of pink more than once.

As they bid goodbye to their parents, with Eunsook crying a little, Jonghyun started the engine of his car. He knew Eunsook was still crying due to the fact that her parents were going back to England same night but he didn't know what he should do. He looked at her when he stopped at red light and felt his heart crushing at the sight of her cheeks wet with those fat tears. Finally not being able to watch it any further, he pulled his car to side.

She looked up in surprise as two palms made their way to her cheeks, slowly wiping her tears away. It was Jonghyun, her husband! She noticed how he was genuinely worried and that made her realize that she wasn't all alone here, afterall. That her husband, this gorgeous man with puppy eyes and crooked smile was all hers. That he was here for her, he was going to be with her every single time and suddenly she didn't feel lonely anymore. So she did what she thought was best thing to do for now, she sneaked her arms around his waist as she pulled him closer before she buried her face in his shoulder. She smiled as he held her tighter, whispering sweet nothings to her, and even though she didn't get what he was saying, it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered that time was his hand rubbing smooth circles on her back, his soft voice whispering and calming her nerves and his warm embrace making her feel safe, protected and loved.

It took few more minutes for her but she stopped crying. Slowly Jonghyun pulled away from hug, not completely pulling away because he was actually enjoying having her so close. They stared at each other few moments and he took in her features, from her flushed face, her wet cheeks, her red nose and little swollen eyes and he thought he was falling for her again, harder. She hiccupped a little and wiped away her remaining tears quickly. He waited for her to get comfortable again and then she looked up, she stared in his eyes for a while and Jonghyun tried his best to pour his feelings through his eyes, hoping she would understand that he doesn't like it when she is crying, that he loves to watch her smile that pretty smile of hers which turns her eyes into little half moons.

She searched a little in his eyes and within seconds she smiled, the exact smile which made her eyes little half moons and her cheeks looking chubbier, and it was enough for Jonghyun to think that maybe, she did understood his every single feeling. He felt his heart at ease as she was finally smiling again and without thinking he pulled her close kissing her nose lovingly.

He was awarded with a smile and little blush on those cheeks and he turned in his seat, starting engine. As the car started however, his smile only widened as soft palm held his hand which was resting on his thigh and stubby fingers intertwined with his. He looked at their hands and then to his wife who was blushing furiously as she tried to look anywhere but him and pulled that hand closer to his mouth to lay a little kiss on it.

He was really looking forward for a future with his adorable wife....

¤¤¤¤¤

 

A/N:

 Hellooo guyss!!!! Hope it wasn't too lame... Hope you will like this and comment. I love reading comments because it will help me to know whether u r liking it or not...