5

Apartment

Kyungsoo POV

What the hell did I just do? Stupid Kyungsoo! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! You’re not supposed to say those things to girls! What I said to the short-tall people was okay, well because they’re SO annoying. But somehow, saying those despicable things to Soori hurts my heart. And now Chanyeol’s going to beat the crap out of me… You’re so stupid Do Kyungsoo.

 

I decided to apologize and also bring bandages for her burnt foot. I realized that she was hurt when she was limping into her room. That causes me more guilt. I knocked on her door, but there was no answer. I decided to just enter since she won’t mind right? Well, I shouldn’t have done that. She was clearly crying and used puberty as an excuse. Excuse me Park Soori, but only guys crack their voices when they reach puberty. You girls just PMS like crazy. Soori, i-I’m sorry. For what I said before and your foot. She didn’t turn around, so I decided to come closer to her bed. She was hugging her pillow and looking the opposite way. I looked at her burnt foot and saw some minor marks. I was curious at the bubble that formed on her foot and decided to touch it. In return, Kyungsoo junior got kicked. The do you think you’re doing doe eyes?!? Control your hormones Do Kyungsoo. I’ll report this to the police! She grabbed her phone and dialed the police. I was still dizzy from the kick. I widened my eyes when I heard the police on her phone. Hello? Is this the police? A guy named Do Kyungsoo has just u- I quickly grabbed her phone and threw it to the other side of the bed. Hey! What th- She yelled as I covered with my hand and pinned her down on the bed. Are you crazy?!! Why did you try to report me to the police?!?! I yelled at her still in pain. Mfff pff mffff pfff She muffled, my hand still covering . Oh right, my hand… hehe sorry? I took my hand off and she growled. Didn’t I say control your ing hormones?!? Get off of me this instant!!!! She yelled super loud.

 

I wanted her to listen to my apology. She needs to listen so that my guilt will be gone. Before I get off, you have to listen to me. I said slowly. Why should I? She barked. Well, if you don’t I’ll let out all the hormones inside of me and do things to you that will make you totally uncomfortable… My face was inches away from hers. Honestly, I wanted to kiss her already. Once I focused on her face, she looked simply beautiful. Her beautifully soft lips, her big brown eyes looking into mine in shock, and her chubby little cheeks turning slightly pink. Fine!! She suddenly yells. Hey… unfair! Our lips were so close!! I backed away and smirked. Okay, so how do I start this again? She glared at me. I was sure that she was going to kick Kyungie junior again, so I blocked both of her feet. I’m sorry for before. You’re not an accident, you’re a miracle. Just like everybody else! I have no idea why I felt guilty after saying those things to you and I need that guilt off of me. So, yeah… please forgive me. I hope she knows that what I just said came from the bottom of my heart. She looked at me weirdly and sighed. Forgiven. She gave me a sincere smile, a beautiful one (whaaa).  One I haven’t seen before… Her smile made me smile back and peck her cheeks. Her eyes widened in shock, almost the same size as mine. I realized what I just did and jumped off of her. I ran out of the room and into the kitchen. What the hell did I just do? Did I kiss her? Why did I do that?!?? She’s going to kill my head off… . But, it felt nice though…

Soori POV

I can feel that his apology was sincere… no one ever apologized to me before, so it made my heart warm. Something I didn’t expect was him pecking my cheek.  Did he do that? No no no no… he couldn’t have… but he did right??? I’m so going to kill him later. But honestly speaking, it felt nice…

 

As I was just getting off my bed, doe eyes returned with thousands of bandages. Oh I forgot! I need to cover that bubble on your foot. He said as he pushed me down on my chair raised my foot. He carefully and perfectly bandaged it. He has skills… note to self: learn to bandage properly from doe eyes. Uh, thanks? I said and gave him a thumbs up. Instead of getting out of my room, he grabbed my injured wrist and inspected it. When did you get this? Did I do this to you too? He asked in a hurtful voice. His eyes were scrunched down and he looked really guilty. W-what? No! it was the empire state building. I said, forgetting that he doesn’t know that nickname. Empire state building? He looked at me confused, but was still holding my wrist. I mean Song Dohee. I said, trying to pull my wrist back. He held on to it tighter and pulled me to the kitchen. I always knew that flagpole had the strengths of a bear. He said while grabbing an ice pack from the fridge with his left hand and holding on to my wrist with the other. He wrapped the ice pack around my bruised wrist. You can’t take this off until it’s completely healed ok? He said while making sure the ice pack is nicely wrapped around my wrist. Yes mommy. Can I take my nappy now? I joked. He clearly didn’t find my joke amusing and walked away. Maybe Chanyeol was right, his personality is , but his hears is solid gold.

 

Suddenly, my stomach growled. Hmm, what should I eat for dinner?  I can only bake, but I’m not in the mood for sweets. Doe eyes can cook right? He cooked the other night so… yeah! I ran to the kitchen and saw him preparing something. When he saw me, he freaked out. YOU!! Don’t come in!! you’ll hurt yourself again! He turned of the stove and tried pushing me away. Wait… are you cooking dinner? I held onto the counter. Yes! Now get out! He yelled frustrated. Wait!!! Can I eat too? He face-palmed himself and sighed. Of course not. I’m just going to eat 2 portions of kimchi fried rice all by myself. I looked at him sadly. Then none for me? I pouted. Aish… I can’t eat 2 portions of ing fried rice all by myself! Isn’t it obvious I’m sharing it with you!? He yelled. Oh yay!! Thank you doe eyes~ I’ll be waiting outside!! I cheered and went out of the kitchen.

 

Kyungsoo POV

That girl is so oblivious… I continued making the fried rice and added some extra side dishes. I made pajeon, a small salad, and some fried onion rings. I heard from Chanyeol that she was a big eater when she was little, so I guess she’s still is. After finishing the dishes, I cleaned the kitchen and washed all the pans. I then set the dinner table and made it as neat as possible. I could still see some stains from the other night and wiped it clean. After placing all the dishes beautifully on the table, I went to the living room to call her. It was around 8:00pm, and I’m sure she’s hungry. When I opened the door, I could see a familiar figure lying on the sofa, fast asleep. I walked towards her and saw how sleepy she was.  She looked so peaceful and sweet, unlike her normal self. Her hair was tied into a ponytail, now squished by her back. Half of her body was fully on the sofa, but the other half was hanging on the edge. Without realizing what I’m doing, I her cheeks and played with them. She looks so cute when she’s asleep…. So pretty. Wait what?!? Do Kyungsoo! How could you say that… You just met her yesterday and you’re already being so touchy with her. Remember, she’s a brat! You don’t like her one bit! maybe a little… No you don’t! She suddenly turned around and mumbled  I don’t need you.. You ruined my life.. I need my oppa.. For a second, I thought she was talking to me. She looked so sad and hurt, unlike before. I flicked her forehead, but she didn’t wake up. I crouched down and whispered Chanyeol hyung’s here for you … I continued to stare at her and saw her smiling. I guess I’ll just east this by myself and save the rest for her breakfast tomorrow. Or I could sleep too and eat the fried rice for breakfast. I decided that I should just sleep and put all the food in the fridge.

 

After packaging all the food, I head to my room. As I passed Soori, I saw how uncomfortable the sofa was for her. I then carried her to my room, which I thought was her room. Instead of laying her gently on the bed, my sleepiness got the best of me and I threw her to the other side of my bed. I was too lazy to change into my pajamas and carelessly pulled the covers up to my chest, not forgetting to do the same for Soori. 

 

hi~ just landed in iowa a few hours ago... so freaking cold! and white yo! here's another update... hope you like it ^^ don't forget to subscribe and comment~