Forever

Forever (Sequel of I Will)

Tonight is Christmas eve.

Two men in their 60s sitting next to each other on a comfortable couch infront of the small round heater. One is knitting while the other one who is sitting near the Christmas tree wrapping boxes beautifully.

Theres handsome traces along with the wrinkles here and there and grey thin hair on the face of the knitting one. And the other wrapping man, the old beauty, seems he had back to his old hairstyle decades ago, the ponytail one. But even the ponytail is no more black colored, it still look cute and awesome.

They are in their pleasant white toned –wide-living room. An old model big screen tv at the front side, a glass short table, shelf contains their old albums collection along with photagraphs of their happy family. When you see around, theres pictures hanging on the wall. Their wedding, their childs Joe and Su, and recently added, their grandchild, Ana. A beautiful 2 years old baby girl from Joes marriage.

Joe is their oldest son which is currently running Shinhwa Company as CEO replacing his father together with the heirs of Shinhwa. While Su is still pursuing her carrier in fashion designing in Italy. Lately the old couples know that their precious daughter is dating Andy’s oldest son which bring shock to their old heart. It means double happiness will probably soon appear right?

“Eric-ah, look at this one” showing the other a pink teddy bear “do you think Ana will like it?” his wrinkles around his thin lips appear along his yet beautiful smile.

“I hope she does. Cause kids nowadays more into virtual pet or something.” The other shrug his shoulder.

“Aish, what the good thing playing with something unreal?”

“At least they can talk. Not like that quiet buddy.” eyes shooting the said doll.

“Aish, jjinja! I really cant understand kids nowadays. Then its no use for me to give this teddy to Ana.” Caress the pink teddy head. “I gave the same present for Su when she was 5 and she was very happy.”

“Well, world change honey, you should change to.” The other saying careless receive snort from the beautiful one.

But gradually the old beauty facial turn sad. He has no idea of giving other gift to the baby.

“Aish, you worrywart! Shes just 2 years old for God sake! How can she play with such annoying game.” He then put down his knitting and hold his feminime husband’s cold hand. “I’m sure she will giggle to anything you give her tonight.” Giving him assuring smile, just like the old times.

This old Hyesungie beside him is just the same Little Prince Hyesungie he knew decades ago. Time failed to change him anyway. He still sweating over small stuff and ended frustrated and this old Eric will forever be his savior.

“I…don’t know Eric. I just want to give the best for her. I want the give my best for our childs. That’s all.” Grasping his husband rather warm hands.

The old Eric again, smiling against his husbands antic. Hadn’t he done that? Hadn’t he give his best to their family already? And all this time being his precious other half. Oh yes. He had done this task wonderfully. Not only supporting him whenever he need, he also standing still along his arrogance, egoism and also his weakness. The only one he need when his world turned upside down. The one who cry over their stupid argue. The one who laugh hard over his immaturity. The one he call him honey, jagiya, bepeu, Hyesungie.

With this all remembrance, he shift closer to the old beauty. Embracing him tight. Transferring all his warmth to the shivering.

“Hyesungie, you alone is the best gift to her. So stop annoying me with that face ok.”

The old Hyesung forever melt in Erics embrace. Never in his life showing his true color to anyone but Eric. He don’t really remember the day he finally gave up his life to Eric. But yes he still remember the day Eric propose him infront of thousands fans. How Eric confront his furious parents and finally convince them with his sincere heart.

Slowly the old leader bring the old lead vocal face closer with his both hand. Caressing his red cheek and finally land a kiss to the thin lips. The same loving kiss they always share.

“Eric-ah, why I smell chocolate from your mouth?” old hyesungie suddenly asking out from nowhere.

“I… I just tasting your cake.” Old Eric stuttering. Oh my….

“Ya! Didn’t I told you to wait till tonight?! I’ve decorate it beautifully. I want to show it to Su and you just EAT IT?!” He start slapping Erics arm.

“But… but..!!”

Well, Eric forever fail to learn about his furious Hyesungie.

 


 

Forever sorry for any grammar or words mistakes ^^

Shinchang forever, Ricsyung forever,

please leave me a lovely comment to nee :D

 I love you forever <3