3rd year, 1st day.

Miracles (Christmas Special)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE's POV:

It's Christmas Eve, one more hour left to Christmas. Signifying another year soon; a year passed. I (JinHee) have been the happiest girl out there after I've met my best friend, ByungHun aka L.Joe 2 years ago. This year's Christmas is going to be the same for us. Spending time with my best friend. ByungHun and I scheduled to meet right on time for Christmas. 12midnight. Or should I say 12 in the morning. I have been sleeping for the whole day today to prepare for Christmas. Because once I hang out with Byunghun on Christmas, it's going to take atleast 12hours. Since it's a special day for both of us. A day where we met.

*Tweet* JinHee pressed.
*Brr Brrr* Her phone vibrated.
Hey~ Another half an hour!! :P -Hunnie
She received ByungHun's message as she checked the time.
"Woah, time flies when I'm writing my tweet.." she murmmured
Yeah see you on time then! Hehehehe Needa unwrap those presents!! Muahahaha >:D -Jinnie

As said, time flies. Soon, it was 12am.

JINHEE's POV:

MERRY CHRISTMAS♡_♡ -Hunnie
MERRY CHRISTMAS BESTIE♡ MEET YOU AT MY HOUSE HEHEHE PRESENTSSSSSS -Jinnie
*Knock knock*
You opened the door and saw an orange haired guy looking down on his phone.
"Erm...excuse me? Who are you looking for?"
"Aigoo aigoo. My best friend can't recognise me?"
The guy looked up, it was Byunghun.
"HEOL, YOU CHANGED HAIR COLOUR AGAIN? WHAT IF IT DAMAGES YOUR SCALP?" You 'screamed' in horror as you touched his hair.
Byunghun just raised his nose and walked in.

"Rude as usual~" You chirped
"I'm not rude.." He declined
"Well, if you're not rude, then you're not Byunghun oppa. BUT SOME RANDOM ORANGED HAIR GUY ON THE STREETS THAT KIDNAPPED HUNNIE OPPA AND CLAIMED TO BE HIM AFTER HAVING PLASTIC SURGERY-ING FOR IDENTICAL LOOKING FACE!"

You 'screamed' in horror and looked at him.
"Aigoo, aigoo. This girl. Always making me go crazy."
"I'm so cra cra crazy~" You sung.
"AIGOOOO. FINE. I'M RUDE ALRIGHT? LETS GO OPEN OUR PRESENTS!! this girl.. why do I even love her so much? gosh.."
"YAY." You ran over to the Christmas Tree in your house.
"These are yours, and these are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter