First.........................................

Vampires and Wolves love
9 MAY 2013,

Gayoon POV

Today at me, Jihyun eonni, Jiyoon, Hyuna and Sohyun go to the our new school. We are vampires. No one can stop us, maybe. The high school name is " 4XOXO HIGH SCHOOL" . 

 

Jihyun: Gayoon, I can feel another energy in this school. Do you guys feel it?

Sohyun: Nae , eonni.. I feel a little bit strange. Hyuna-eonni, you feel it too?

Hyuna: I can't hear you guys!! I can see hot boys from here. They are 12 . So handsome !

Jiyoon: Yahh!! Stop it!! Just focus!! But, who are they? They look so cute and handsome.

Gayoon: I agree with you. Let's ask them something from them. Maybe they can help us about this school.

 

Luhan POV

There are 5 girls looking at us. Wae? They know us? No one know us. We are wolves. But they look so pretty. Why I look to the that girls, I can feel something? Should I ask the other member? 

 

Luhan: Kris-hyung, look at that girls. Do you can feel something?

Suho: Yah !! You're too sneaky !

Kris: Stop ! Luhan, you're true. I can feel it. 

Sehun: Especially, the cutest girl there, her cheek.. So cute !! Should I ask her something? 

Kai: She's mine !

Chanyeol: Try it. Let's go.

 

Jiyoon POV

They come to us. OMG!! They look so hot when they're walk. Like Jihyun eonni said , we can feel something. What do I care? They're cute. But, Gayoon and Jihyun seem not interested at guy. Yah!! They're interested at what right now? I want to ask Gayoon first.

 

Gayoon: What should we ask them?

Jiyoon: Gayoon, Jihyun eonni, don't you like hot guys?

Jihyun: We'll live in freezer if we like hot guys because they make us hot.

Sohyun: Ah! I'm so nervous now!

Hyuna: Calm down, maknae-ah.. They look so cute and make you nervous.

 

What will happen between vampires and wolves ?

Keep reading, guys!! It's not too good right.. I forgot my idea.. hahaha.. ok!!