Noona~

Pink -One Shot-

Ricky POV

 

On a Saturday morning in May, I'm just sitting in my room. Noona is going to graduate soon. And I never have the chance to tell her. Sigh 

I have something to confess about, I am in love with Noona.

I know I'm younger, but I want to be with her. I want her to feel like she is the most special girl in the world. I want to make her feel like my arms are protection for her when she needs me. I know I sound all mushy and everything but she is the one.

I've know her for a long time now, but I never got to tell her how I feel. She always teases me too, like I'm a baby or something. I want her to know I feel like a man around her, even if she teases me. It only makes me want to be with her more. Everytime I blush from her teasings, i just want to pull her close to my so she can feel my heart racing and my warm body from hearing her talk to me.

Noona is the kind of girl I like; shorter than me, adorable, and does aegyo. She always comes to me when she needs someone, sometimes I just want to make her feel better about her problems, but she always smiles with me.

I'm so crazy for her, i feel like our love would be a real one, like a Supa Luv. Like that? I made it up myself. ;3  I want to be the one to say "Saranghae" to her. Sadly she is dating a jerk named Chunji.

I don't know who he is but he hurts her all the time and I just can't take it anymore. Noona your love is meant for me. I want to only be with you. I would never hurt her. I even got her a cute gift when I tell her I love her. Noona is my Noona but I love her like a Mad Man.

Speaking of which Noona just texted me.

Ricky, meet me at the park, please, I need you. It's about Chunji. Please, I don't want to be alone right now.

-Desireeth

Oh Noona I'll be right there for you. Please understand what I'm gonna tell you now. I want to make you feel better and happy.

~~~~~~~~~~

"NOONA?!"

"Ricky! By the clock!" She looked so beautiful. Like a sad angel. Noona angels aren't suppose to be sad...

Why? Why are you staring at me with such sad eyes and a half fake smile? I stared at her face carefully, sitting next to each other, looking at each other. Not even a minute later Noona started crying.

"Ricky, I..i don't know w-what's wrong w-with mmmee. Ch-chunji, just told me he doesn't love me anymore." she started to cry harder into her hands. OMG, Noona there's nothing wrong with you. It's all his fault, he didn't see the cute, pretty, y, and beautiful girl you really are.

"Desi-noona, I need to uh...i need-" I couldn't say anything to her because I hate it when she is like this. That jerk...he was never good enough for her.

"Yo-you n...need what?" she tried to clam down so she could listen to what I say. DAMN, why is she so cute?! Even when she cries it's cute and adorable. I got really shy now, I can feel the dryness of my throat. ARGH! I can't be like this now she needs me.

"Noona, I have to tell you something I've been keeping for a while." I held her hands to she can look at my face. Her puffy red eyes were too much for me too handle. I roughly kissed her, hoping she would get what I'm trying to say.

"Noona, I love you! Please be with me. I'll never hurt you. I've loved you since we were kids." She stared at me wide-eyed. She couldn't believe I did such a thing, then confess.

"Ricky...are you sure? Do you really mean it? I-i never knew..." She started to turn a very cute pink, I can see it. AHH she is so adorable! I quickly hugged her tightly, and gave the gift. She opened it still confused until she saw the pretty pink bow ring that I got for her when I started high school.

"Desireeth, if I was lying I wouldn't have this for you. If I was lying why would I be here hugging you. If I was lying why would I kiss you? If I was lying why would I say I Love You? I wanted to tell you for the longest time, you make me crazy like a mad man. Everytime you tease me my heart tightens more. I just want you to feel how I feel when I'm with you and you tease me. My heart races very fast and my body gets really warm. You make me feel like a man. I don't care if you are older, I still love you. Your everything I want in a girl, and more." I kissed her again, this time softly.

"Ricky...I-"

"Shh...It's okay. Just feel better now okay?" She at me with the most beautiful smile ever. I've never seen her smile like this. And then she kissed me.

"Babo, I love you too." I think I just felt my heart stop. She loves me? I...i finally did it? I told her!

"I love you so much Noona."