Page 001

Fire in your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Chapter

 

 

"Choi Seungcheol!!!" the said boy whipped his head around only to see his girl running towards him and his friends in high speed.

"Speaking of my Angel." Seungcheol grinned widely when she was infront of him, panting hard, and had a hand on his shoulder. She straightened up and pushed her hair out of her face cooly. "What's that?" Seungcheol asked her when she pushed a piece of paper infront of his face while widely waving it around.

"You! Don't pretent that you don't know!" She said and crossed her arms and titled her head to the side slightly. "I tell you, next time I see something like this in my locker again..." She made a cutting motion with her thumb right next to .

Seungcheol laughed and grabbed both of her arms before pulling her into a hug. "I get it, i get IT!" He screamed when she jabbed a finger into his side very hard.

"I hope for you!" She glared at him but didn't pull away from the hug. Both of them parted when they heard one of his friends cough out loud. "You two just get a room..." Mingyu said and dodged Seungcheol's fist.

Jaehyun tapped her foot on the ground slightly and titled her head to the right side, so she could look past the group of guys infront of her. "Where are Soonyoung and Junghan?" She asked and one of her eyebrows rose slightly while she was still dazing off.

"Oh, they are comming soon. Why?" Doyoon asked but didn't recived an answer from her so he waved a hand infront of her face which was getting swatted away from her. "Practice" She told him shortly. He sighed "The short answers again."

She turned around when she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She picked up after she saw who was calling her.

"Yes, Dad?" She heaved a sigh when she heard what her father had told her. "Yeah, gonna pick him up then, love you too, bye" She said and hung up but not before letting out another sigh and then pouting slightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter