i/ii

Commercials

“cut, cut, cut! yah, suho, can’t you do things right? you’re an actor, for gods sake! you should know how to act and maintain the eyecontact! portray your feelings more i can’t feel it! ugh, I’m so done with you.” chanyeol starts nagging at the poor actor, while the latter looked dejected.

 

“that’s it, you’re fired! baekhyun, find me a new actor, and i want him by tomorrow. everyone’s dismissed.” chanyeol demanded coldly, with a clear frown on his face, and left the studio with loud steps. baekhyun, chanyeol’s assistant, patted suho’s shoulder comfortingly while the actor just sighed.

 

“is he always like that, baekhyun-ssi? why did he even hired me in the first place?”

 

“i’m afraid so, suho-ssi. and don’t even ask. i don’t even know myself.”

 

“well, it’s just not my luck ay? i’ll be going now. have a nice day, baekhyun-ssi.”

 

baekhyun waved at suho and watched him walk away with pitiful eyes.

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

inside the studio, baekhyun is chanyeol's assistant. outside the studio, baekhyun is chanyeol's bestfriend (more like childhood bestfriends). they've been bestfriends since middle school and until now baekhyun questions himself how did he cope with chanyeol's cold, arrogant attitude. since the first day he met chanyeol he was already like this. but baekhyun somehow managed to opened his heart a bit and accepted baekhyun as his friend (and only friend).

 

baekhyun's head is started throbbing from thinking where to get a new actor in less than 24 hours. knowing chanyeol's bossy attitude, he would get a fit from him if he doesn't give what he wants. suddenly, an idea popped into his mind. he quickly searched the name he was looking for in his phone and dialed his number. after three rings......

 

 

"JONGIN-AH, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP HYUNG? PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?"

 

"woah, hyung hold the up. my ears are hurting from your screaming ugh."

 

"I DON'T CARE BUT CAN YOU PLEASE JUST HELP HYUNG I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP I'LL BUY YOU CHICKEN FOR A WEEK.  3 TIMES A DAY."

 

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS HYUNG OK WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH?"


"CAN YOU ACT FOR OUR COMMERCIAL TOMORROW BECAUSE MY BOSS FIRED THE RECENT ACTOR AND I HAVE TO FIND A NEW ACTOR IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND ONE BUT THEN I THOUGHT OF YOU SO PLEASE?" baekhyun said quickly until he runs out of breath.

 

"..........................."

 

"jongin, are you there?" baekhyun started to panic when his best friend went quiet.

 

"................hyung, are you serious?" jongin said after a few seconds of silence.

 

"what of course i'm serious! why wouldn't i be?"

 

"well, knowing u, i thought you wouldn't be." jongin said with a flat tone.

 

"aww, come on jongin! you're an actor too! plus you'll get money! and i promise in the name of byun baekhyun i'll buy you chicken for a week like i promised."

 

jongin gulped at the thought of baekhyun buying him chicken. oh good gracious lord chicken for a week. that's literally a glimpse of heaven.

 

"ok ok i'll do it." jongin sighed, "BUT, REMEMBER THE DEAL. and please not in the name of byun baekhyun. i'd rather you promise in the name of monggu."

 

"wha- YAH KIM JONGIN ARE YOU COMPARING ME TO YOUR DOG-" was the last thing jongin heard before he cut off the line.

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

the next day, baekhyun barged into chanyeol's office without bothering to knock and slammed some papers on his desk. chanyeol, who was used to baekhyun barging in his office like he owns it, doesn't even flinch when baekhyun slammed the papers, instead he just stared at him with soulless eyes.

 

"what do you want."

 

"here is the resume for the new actor you asked me to hire. i really hope this is going to be the last one because who else is going to help ME clean up those papers?" baekhyun pointed to the stack of papers beside chanyeol's desk, mainly contains resumes from various actors. chanyeol just stared at baekhyun blankly before he looks at the papers that were laying on his desk.

 

kim jongin. 20 years old. started acting since 5 years ago. chanyeol continued reading his biography and when he looked at the photo attached to it, he was stunned. tanned skin, thick lips, tousled brown hair. perfect. was the first word that came to chanyeol's mind. he stared at it for a long time but baekhyun brought him back to reality.

 

"yah, park chanyeol! are you okay?"

 

"yeah yeah, i'm fine. just a bit tired." baekhyun rolled his eyes at chanyeol's response.

 

"why are you the tired one when i was the one searching for a substitute? anyways, are we hiring him?"

 

"yeah yeah, we'll just hire him. if you're done, you can leave now." chanyeol turned his back to baekhyun and stared at the scenery in front of him.

 

"tch, i don't understand you. he'll be starting tomorrow okay? thanks." baekhyun closed the door behind him before proceeding to his office to settle his own work.

 

chanyeol stared at the city in front of him while thinking about the new actor baekhyun found. to chanyeol, he was absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous. he thinks to himself how can a person like him exist. and for the first time in chanyeol's life, he can't wait for the actor to come.

 


 

i'm so disappointed in myself sighs the chapter is so short im sorry ;;;;;; i'll be updating the second part before school starts, hopefully. i never thought i could get more than 10 subscribers tbh lol thank you so much!!!!! and pls continue supporting this fic & leave ur comments below c: