y back Myungsoo

y back Myungsoo
Okay so I have to warn you guys who read this. This is nothing really, I just made it up last night as I scrolled through Twitter and saw Myungsoo's oh so luscious back in those previews of the Infinite IDEA photo book. My feels were too much so I just got this idea in my mind and ended up with this lol hope you guise like it.


-------------------------------


  

The Infinite members were sitting around a table at a local restaurant located a couple of blocks form their apartment. It was Christmas Eve and they had all wanted to go out and have a meal together before their continuous busy holidays schedules took over once again.

Everyone was talking and eating and laughing except for one member. Being the active social networker he is, he had his phone in his hands flipping through his Twitter feed. As he scrolled through his Twitter feed, he came upon a particular picture that was going viral on Twitter. He let out a loud laugh while staring at his phone which gathered the attention of the other members.

 

Sunggyu leaned in close to him to see what he was laughing at, and suddenly gave him a light jab on his arm. "Yah! Why are you looking at Myungsoo's pictures! Are you liking what you see?" Sunggyu sounded weak and vulnerable as he spoke to Woohyun. Woohyun just laughed and shook his head, "It's not like that Gyu. I just think it's funny because Sungyeol is going to die right now!" Woohyun purposely said this outloud knowing it would catch Myungsoo's and Sungyeol's attention.

Sungyeol immediately turned his attention towards Woohyun and Sunngyu questioningly. "Why am I going to die right now hyung?" Woohyun chuckled as he looked towards Myungsoo, "Soo-ah, have you seen our new IDEA photo book?" Myungsoo immediately shook his head.

Woohyun once again chuckled, "Remember when SUNGYEOL caught you off guard taking those pictures of you taking off your shirt?" Myungsoo took a few seconds to think back to that incident as his eyes grew bigger. His face burned bright red in embarrassment and anger when Woohyun held out his phone towards him and Sungyeol. There he was on the phone screen with a photo set of him taking his shirt off with one of the last ones showing off his and his shocked face. He could clearly remember that day now when he turned around and saw Sungyeol snapping pictures of him while he was about to change.

  

Myungsoo was quickly brought back to reality when he heard Sungyeol's pleading. "Myungie, please don't be mad at me?!" Sungyeol's eyes were so convincing Myungsoo almost gave in, but he knew he couldn't just let his boyfriend get away with this. Now the whole world saw his and his embarrassing facial expression.

"You promised you wouldn't show or give those pictures to the managers!" Myungsoo said louder than usual towards his boyfriend. Sungyeol raised his hands in guilt as he smirked and playfully announced, "But you looked so y, I wanted everyone to see how hot you are, knowing that they can't have you because you're mine." Before Myungsoo could grab hold of his boyfriend and literally kill him right there in the restaurant, Sungyeol was already waving goodbye to everyone running out of the restaurant.

  

Myungsoo was in total shock and embarrassment as his hyungs and the maknae laughed profusely at him. He quickly got up and glared at the other members before he ran out of the restaurant after Sungyeol.

   
  

Sungyeol was running towards the apartment, knowing Myungsoo was going to be right behind him any minute. He ran as fast as he could on the sidewalk towards the park that was located near their apartment as he heard Myungsoo yelling behind him. "Yah! Lee Sungyeol! You are dead!" Sungyeol picked up his pace as he heard his boyfriends threatening words. It was never a good sign when Myungsoo called him by his full name.

  

As soon as Sungyeol reached the area where the park was located, he suddenly slipped, falling onto his side, landing in the pile of snow beside the sidewalk. He had slipped on black ice and didn't even see it coming when Myungsoo pounced on top of him, pinning him deeper into the freezing snow.

"Lee Sungyeol! Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked as Sungyeol laid there a bit dazed from his fall. Sungyeol first nodded his head, not looking at Myungsoo, knowing the other was still mad because Myungsoo still called him by his full name. He then leaned up towards Myungsoo and whispered, "I'm cold, Myungie. If you're going to punish me, will it make me warmer?" Sungyeol slowly laid back down staring straight into Myungsoo's eyes as he grinned and bit his lower lip.

 

Myungsoo smirked at Sungyeol as he pulled him off the ground and whispered into his ear, "You've been a very naughty boy Lee Sungyeol." He the back of Sungyeol's ear and continued, "I'm going to have to punish you now." Myungsoo lightly bit Sungyeol's earlobe tugging at it before he took the other's hand and pulled him towards their apartment.




--------------------------------


I'm sorry for this crappy one shot lol this is my first attempt at a one shot, I'm debating if I should turn it into a two shot lol lmk what you guise think:)