final

Mistletoe kiss

A/N - Kris thoughts are this grey color and Tao's thoughts are this grey color.

I hope you guys like it! :D

has mild swearing/cussing in it, so if u don't like, don't read lel


''So you still haven't told him that you liked him?'' Chanyeol sighed as Kris nodded his head.  Kris was hopeless, he has loved liked Tao since he first met the boy, yet, he still hasn't grown the balls to confess to him.  And usually Chanyeol, Kris' best friend, has to deal with all of kris' .  Which includes him whining about Tao.  Suddenly, a spark of light hit Chanyeol ''Duuuuude, it's decemeber in't it'' he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively ''One word, mistletoe.'' Chanyeol clapped his hand.  ''Mistletoe?'' Kris paused, and smiled ''Mistletoe!  Chanyeol, you're a genius!'' He hugged him. 

''Would you mind telling Baekhyun that?''

''HAH!  no, you're own your own there''

--------------------------------------------

So there he was, standing there at Tao's doorstep, with some mistletoe in his hand 'okay, okay, okay, too late to back now, who's da man? YOU da man.  Yeah, you can do this, yeaaaaaaah, and if anything else fails, just kiss him-'

*click*

''Gege? What are you doing?'' Tao looked at him

''H-How did you know I was here?'' Kris stuttered

''I look out my window and see a red sports car sitting on my driveway and you standing on my porch, I took a wild guess.'' He giggled ''Did you forget how to knock or something? Come in.'' Tao stepped aside to let Kris enter and he closed the door behind him. ''Sooo, what's up, gege?'' Tao smiled.

Kris Gulped and played with the mistletoe behind his back ''I GOT YOU A NICE CHRISTMAS DECORATION'' Tao's eyes widened and he smiled widely at Kris.   ''You did? Awww Gege, that's so sweet'' Tao noticed Kris playing with the mistletoe behind his back and giggled in his head 'is this his stupid way of trying to make a move on me?  Let's play with him a little.. heheheh I'm such an evil little panda' ''is that it there?"' Tao pointed at the mistletoe.

''um yes'' kris nodded slowly and handed it to Tao.

''Awwwwww thank you Gege!  It's so pretty, I've never seen or heard of this plant before, what is it?'' Tao looked at him with innocent eyes, and kris nearly spat out his non-existent drink 'He's never heard of mistletoe before? you what mate? has he been living under a rock?'  ''its a mistletoe'' Kris answered, trying to sound as calm as possible.

''What a pretty name!'' Tao squealed 'oh wow he looks so shocked,how cute! Does he honestly think I don't know what a mistletoe is?' ''is this plant popular?'' Tao asked.

Kris nodded ''yeah,um, I'm suprised you hadn't heard of it, to be honest.'' he chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.   Tao nodded ''Oooh!  Let's find a place to put it!'' he jumped up and down excitedly and Kris couldn't help but smile at how cute Tao was being.

''Sure Taozi~"

--------------------------------------------

 For an hour Tao dragged Kris around his house testing places to put the mistletoe while Tao was having fun pretending to look for good places,  Kris was in living hell. 

''Tao, can't you just pick somewhere to put it? All the places you put it looked great'' Kris whined

'I've put him through enough torture hehehehe' ''Actually, Gege, I've just thought of the perfect place to put it'' he smiled and dragged kris down to the front door. ''Gege, I want you to hang it at the top of the doorway for me.  People will see it when they walk in and they'll be like 'oh how pretty, what a suprise to see a nice plant hanging down'"

''Oh, it'll be a suprise alright'' Kris mumbled 

''what was that?''

''nothing~''

--------------------------------------------

''There we go! All hung up, doesn't it look nice, Gege?'' Tao smiled at him and kris nodded.

Kris checked the time and sighed, it was getting late.  He would have to leave without his kiss. ''Tao, it's getting late, I should probably go home'' he sighed.   Tao pouted, ''already?'' Kris frowned at because Tao's put was just to adorable.

''we will hang out another time right?'' Kris said to make Tao stop being more adorable with that stupidbutohmygawshadorable pout.

Tao smiled and nodded then ushered him out of the door, "thank you gege" 

Kris nodded and smiled, still disappointed about the whole mistletoe thing. "No problem, Taozi"

"gege, are you sad?"

"w-what? N-n-"

"because I am." He stepped towards the taller, their faces inches apart "you know why?" He ran his fingers up Kris' chest and looked up into his eyes.  "Because I wanted a special mistletoe kiss from my favorite gege"

"y-you knew?" Kris gulped 

"Gege, do you really think that I would never of heard of mistletoe?" Tao giggled "Now kiss me you idiot" 

and with that Kris crashed his lips onto Tao's.  Kris pulled Tao closer by the waist, and before he could depen the sweet kiss, a snowball hit kris on the head.

"THE WAS THAT?"

"GET A ROOM YOU TWATS"

"GOD DAMMIT CHEN" 

"YOU WERE SCARING THE CHILDREN"

"ITS NOT THE CHILDREN THAT ARE GONNA BE SCARED NOW, YOU KILLED MY MOMENT"

Tao watched the scene of Kris chasing Chen around the neighborhood and laughed, oh how he loved the holidays.


ASDFGHJKL I managed to get it finished 10 minutes BEFORE CHRISTMAS ENDED WOOOO

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS WOOOO